In the world of increasing technological advancements, laptops are becoming more advanced and powerful devices. Since desktop computers are not portable enough and smartphones cannot perform most of the PC tasks, owning a laptop is a need of an hour. If you want a laptop with faster and optimized performance, then buying the best laptop under 100000 is the best choice to go with.
Under this price range, you should get the best laptop that not only has an immersive design but also can deliver the best features for multi-tasking purposes. However, depending on the purpose of using the laptop, your preferences can change as a laptop bought for gaming and video editing purposes will have high-tech specifications and better performance than those which are purchased to perform general tasks. Therefore, you should make sure to acknowledge the purpose of buying the laptop before buying it to save yourself from any future regrets. To know more about the best laptops under this pricing, scroll down to explore!
Best Laptops Under 100000 – Buying Guide
Now purchasing the best laptops under 100k can be a challenging task with various alternative options available in the market for a product. Several factors need to be taken into consideration in the process of purchasing the best laptops such as processor, budget, brand, screen size, design, and many more. If these parameters are not acknowledged on time, then it could lead to great confusion and you will end purchasing the wrong product. Hence, it is extremely important to consider the various responsible factors when purchasing the best laptops under 100000. Mentioned below are some of the most important factors which could guide you to buy a powerful laptop with excellent performance and save money.
Factors to look for before buying the best laptops under 100000
Before buying the laptop, it is important to consider your budget in hand. Since buying a laptop involves a huge investment of money, so make sure to acknowledge the need for a laptop. For example, if you are someone who participates in e-sports, then you need a high-end gaming laptop to excel in your matches which are more expensive to buy. Whereas if you are a student, then a laptop at a reasonable price range with the best features can work for you.
The processor or the CPU is the most important part of a laptop. It is also referred to as the brain of the system which is responsible for defining the speed of processing any job. So, if you want to perform multiple tasks on your laptop efficiently, then you should purchase a laptop with a powerful processor. Or else your laptop will hang whenever you would try to do multiple tasks on it simultaneously. Most of the laptops come with CPU of an AMD or Intel brand. These two brands provide great performance; however, Intel is regarded as more powerful as compared to AMD.
If you want to buy the best laptops under 100000, then prefer buying a laptop with at least an i7 processor. It is best to select the processor which is brand new than the 8th generation.
Before buying a laptop, it is important to consider its RAM. RAM or random access memory of a laptop helps to optimize the performance of the system by providing support to different types of software in it. Your laptop will function effectively if it is equipped with better RAM. To purchase a laptop, one should always go for a laptop with a minimum of 8GB RAM or can choose up to 32GB maximum. The more is the RAM of a laptop; the better will be its performance. However, 32GB space of RAM is quite much, so opting for 16GB RAM will be a sweet choice as it will help to fulfill all of your gaming, video editing, and other relevant requirements.
- Screen size
The most important parameter to consider while purchasing a laptop is its screen size. The major reason behind choosing a laptop over a PC is due to its portability and it can be carried anywhere without any trouble. The bigger is the laptop, the harder it becomes to carry around.
The most common screen sizes of laptops that are available on the market are 13-inch, 14-inch, 15-inch, and 17-inch. So, if you are someone who travels quite often and doesn’t want to carry a large screen size, then you should opt for a 13-inch screen size laptop. And if you are a gamer who needs a large screen size for the gaming purpose, then a 17″ screen laptop would be the best to opt for.
- Hard Disk Drive
The role of a hard disk drive is to store all the data which includes photos, videos, documents, and various system files. Buying a laptop with a significant storage space of hard disk drives is important. Generally, small laptops have storage space up to 320 GB. However, if you have lots of materials, then you should buy a laptop that has a hard disk drive space of a minimum of 500 GB. You can also opt for laptops with a storage space of 1 TB depending on your budget. So, always purchase a laptop with enough hard disk storage space.
The important parameter that a person notices in a laptop as a buyer is its impressive design. Nobody wants to purchase anything which looks dull. The design of a laptop plays a vital role in deciding which laptop to purchase. Nowadays, everybody wants to purchase a laptop that is sleek, slim, light-weight, and great to view. Most of the laptops are now designed with screens that can be rotated to 180 degrees, while some designs offer screens that can be easily removed to use it as a tablet. Though these designing features sound impressive, they come at a price. To buy a laptop with a powerful design, you need to consider its price too as they go hand in hand.
The display size is also one of the major parameters to be considered before buying a laptop. The size of the display decides the degree of portability of a laptop, so the bigger the screen of a laptop, the lesser will be its portability. Also, watch high-quality movies or series and play games, selecting a Full HD screen of at least 1920×1080 resolutions is the best choice you can go with.
Another important aspect to keep in your consideration is to buy a laptop with a touch screen display or not. Many people prefer this additional feature; however, it depends on your preferences. If you like touch screen display, buy a laptop that features it.
- Graphics Card
If you are someone who plays many games or watches high-quality videos, then you should opt for a laptop that provides full HD or HD video support. The graphics cards are responsible for delivering images to your laptop. To achieve better performance, then opt for a graphics card which is higher than the GTX 1650. Or prefer buying a laptop with NVIDIA RTX graphics cards over the GTX 1650 to get excellent performance.
The battery capacity of the system is one of the important factors to keep in mind before purchasing a laptop. Buying a laptop with excellent battery life is necessary if you are always on the laptop working or playing. A laptop with a poor battery life will hamper your workflow. Therefore, you should always opt for laptops that can function at least 4 to 6 hours with no need for charging.
However, the battery life of a laptop depends not only on the size of the battery but also on its consumption rate. A laptop with a powerful processor and no graphics card might work over 6 hours easily. On the other hand, a gaming laptop with a large battery capacity might get drained in at least 2 hours.
So, it is important to acknowledge how long the battery of a laptop will last with its consumption rate and what manufacturers claim about its battery life.
The brand of a laptop is a significant factor when it comes to buying a laptop as it creates a huge difference. As a buyer, you should always opt for the leading brands to purchase laptops such as Dell, HP, ASUS, Apple, Microsoft, or Lenovo. Avoid purchasing laptops from brands that you have never heard of or not sure of it. Also, check customers’ reviews to get a clear picture of the product.
So, purchasing the best laptops under 100000 can be as easy as snapping the fingers if you consider the aforementioned factors.
Best Laptops Under 100000 Reviews
ASUS ROG ranks on the top of the list of the best gaming laptops available in India. Crafted for gamers, it takes the user gaming experience to the next level. It is an extremely light-weighted and portable device with blistering performance, so it is mostly preferred by every person who loves to play games or do creative work. Therefore, it is the best laptops under 100000 till now.
Features of this product:
- It is powered by a 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 4600HS processor with a maximum processor speed of up to 4.0GHz which delivers excellent fast performance.
- The laptop has 8GB of onboard RAM that can be upgraded up to 24GB and 512GB SSD storage to store enough data and function smoothly.
- Integrated with a dedicated NVIDIA GTX 1650 that lets you play games or do work without any trouble.
- It has a 14-inch Full HD Anti-Glare IPS display with a refresh rate of 120Hz with NanoEdge bezels that make every view look razor-sharp in vibrant colors.
- It is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home of a 64-bit operating system with lifetime validity.
- Makes login 3 times securely and faster with a fingerprint sensor.
- The ROG intelligent cooling and self-cleaning fan system design maintain the stability of the system under any usage conditions.
- It contains a desktop-inspired keyboard design for an excellent typing experience.
The new Apple MacBook Air is one of the most trusted laptops available on the market when it comes to security concerns. It comes with vibrant fonts and an interesting graphical user interface that makes it more joy to work with. It is considered as one of the best laptops under 100000 among all the leading brands of laptops.
Features of this product
· It has a 13-inch stunning Retina display that offers 4 million pixels with True Tone technology that delivers razor-sharp texts and images with live colors.
· The laptop is powered by a dual-core 10th Gen Intel Core i3 processor with 1.1GHz base speed that speeds up the performance of the CPU with 2x speed.
· It features an Intel Iris graphics card that enhances every view with vibrant and beautiful colors.
· It supports two 3-port thunderbolt capacities for charging, video output, and data transfer in one connector.
· The new Magic Keyboard features a redesigned scissor mechanism that provides 1mm travel and extra space for comfortable multi-touch gestures.
· The Touch ID fingerprint sensor makes your log-in securely and faster.
· It is extremely light in weight and immersive sleek design which makes it super comfortable to carry anywhere.
· The high-tech stereo speakers deliver immersive wide stereo sound quality to enjoy watching movies or playing games.
Asus ZenBook Duo is known to one of the best laptops under 100000. Equipped with the latest 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U processor, it enhances the performance of the system with its user-friendly interface. This laptop is extremely useful for those who it for video/photo editing and other relatable purposes.
Features of this product:
- It is powered by a quad-core processor with 1.6GHz base speed which can go up to 4.2 GHz and delivers high performance.
- The laptop has an onboard 8GB of RAM with an SSD storage space of 512GB.
- It has a dedicated NVIDIA MX250 graphics card that delivers vibrant colors on the screen.
- It has a 14-inch FHD Anti-Glare LED-backlit display that makes every view beautiful.
- The system comes with pre-loaded Windows 10 of a 64-bit operating system with lifetime validity.
- It is equipped with a 12.6-inch touch screen secondary ScreenPad Plus display that enhances the user experience.
- It allows you to control your tasks through your voice with the help of Alexa.
- You can enjoy hands-free login on the device with face recognition login with the help of infrared camera Windows Hello login support.
This seamless multitasking laptop from Dell technologies is paving its way in the hearts of the people. The elegant aluminum covering and slim body give it a more immersive look to carry anywhere easily. If you are looking for an advanced, powerful, and best laptop under 1 lakh, this laptop can deliver you with every possible feature you have ever wished for.
Features of this product
- It is powered by a quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processor with a maximum processor speed of 4.2GHz that enhances the system performance.
- The laptop has 8GB of RAM with an SSD storage capacity of 512GB that permits you to perform tasks easily, smoothly, and fast.
- It has a 13.3-inch FHD IPS Anti-Glare display, which makes you view every scene more brightly.
- It is equipped with the Intel UHD graphics card along with shared graphics memory that enhances your gaming experience like anything.
- The rubber drop hinge design of the laptop slightly lifts it off the table to provide comfort to your hands while working or playing.
- The 4-cell Lithium-ion battery gets speedily charged up to 80% within 30 minutes that saves your time.
- It is extremely light-weighted which makes it highly portable.
- The fingerprint reader enables fast and secure log-in in your device.
HP Omen is one of the best gaming laptops on the market which can make your gaming experience more fun and interesting. With its luscious and sleek design, it makes it a complete eye-catcher to the users. Known to provide better optimization, it is a complete package for a gamer under 100000.
Features of this product
- It is powered by a 6-core AMD Ryzen i5-10300H processor and the NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card that deliver high performance and game optimization to the users.
- It is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home which offers lifetime validity to the users.
- The 15.6-inch Full HD anti-glare IPS display with 60Hz of refresh rate makes every view bright and vibrant.
- Equipped with Omen Tempest Cooling Technology and enhanced thermal exhaust that provides enhanced cooling and improved thermal efficiency.
- It has 8 GB of RAM that can be upgraded up to 16 GB and contains SSD storage of 512 GB that makes every task work faster with smoothness.
- The IR Thermopile sensor helps to maintain the performance control of the in-game FPS by getting more OMEN dynamic power.
- It has a tenkeyless backlit keyboard with customizable RGB/key options and an enlarged touchpad that delivers better user performance.
Dell technologies bring forward its latest powerful gaming laptop that levels up your gaming experience with crystal-clear graphics and powerful memory. Its sturdy and sleek design makes it more portable and powerful. That’s why it is considered as the best gaming laptop under 100000 available on the market.
Features of this product
- It is powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor with a processor speed of up to 4.5 GHz, which makes it one of the most powerful laptops in this series.
- The laptop contains 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage space that provides sufficient storage to keep lots of movies, videos, or games.
- It has a 15.6 inch LED Backlit FHD Anti- Glare display with a refresh rate of 120Hz which makes the performance run smoothly.
- It features NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card which makes the real-time gaming experience more fun with its game shift key technology.
- It is light-weighted than other gaming laptops and is easy to travel with.
- The laptop comes with Windows 10 Home Plus operating system with pre-installed McAfee Security software with a subscription of 15 months.
- The full function backlit keyboard is adequately spaced which offers minimum key-travel time while working.
- It is equipped with Alienware Command Center, which permits you to play with any type of sound coming out of the speakers.
The Lenovo Ideapad S340 light and thin laptop deliver every best feature you wished in a laptop at a reasonable price. With greater system performance and fast display, it enhances the overall user experience. It features a physical webcam cover and improved battery life that adds more value to it. That’s why it is regarded as one of the best laptops under 100k.
Features of this product
- It is powered by a dual-core 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor, which learns and adapts to the environment with a deep learning boost.
- The laptop is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home which comes with lifetime validity for the users.
- It has a 14-inch IPS Full HD Anti Glare display that makes you fall in love with every view you see.
- The Intel Iris Pro graphics card allows you to get immersive visuals and supports 1080p gaming and 4K resolution.
- It comes with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of SSD storage capacity that provides enough space for faster and smoother user experience.
- Integrated with thunderbolt connectivity and WIFI 6, it allows you to enjoy fast connectivity.
- It delivers theatre-like sound quality to experience in your home with Dolby Audio.
MSI Modern 14 A is considered as one of the best laptops under 1 lakh. With super battery life and outstanding performance, it is regarded as the best laptop for the content creators. Integrated with True Colour Technology, it offers varied aspects for different usages in perfection.
Features of this product
- It is powered by a 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10510U processor with a maximum processor speed of up to 4.9GHz that delivers ultra-smooth performance to the users.
- It is pre-loaded with Windows 10 64-bit operating system along with lifetime validity
- The laptop is equipped with a 14-inch FHD IPS anti-glare display with a 5.7 mm thin bezel that delivers a magnificent view on the screen.
- It provides 8GB RAM and 512GB of SSD storage that performs any task with smoothness in seconds.
- The ultra-light design combined with aluminum covering and backlit keyboard makes it more durable and portable.
- It lets you experience the cinematic sound at home with a Nahimic 3 Audio system that enhances the sound quality to a whole new level.
Buying a laptop is a huge one-time investment if you want to buy the best laptop under 100000. Everybody has different purposes to use a laptop. Some people use it for gaming, while others use it for general purposes or doing heavy tasks like video/photo editing, programming, etc. So, before purchasing the laptop, it is important to acknowledge the need for your purchase and consider various specifications that best fit with your preferences. With proper knowledge, you can buy the right product and make your purchase value for money.
1. Which brand of laptops is the best?
There are various brands in the market that provide laptops with great functionality and specifications. However, the choice of selecting the brand depends on the individual preferences of the specifications you want on the laptop. So, if you want to buy the best laptop under 100000 with excellent specifications, then you should always prefer brands like Dell, HP, ASUS, Microsoft, Apple, Lenovo, and MSI to get the best user experience at a great money value.
2. Which is the best gaming laptop under 100000?
Any laptop with super battery life, advanced processor, sufficient RAM and storage, razor-sharp graphics, sleek design, and excellent durability from the best brands of laptops such as HP, Dell, ASUS, Apple, Lenovo, Microsoft, and MSI is considered as the best gaming laptops under 100000. The gaming laptops from these brands deliver optimized performance and are value for money.
3. Should I buy a MacBook over Windows laptops?
The answer to this question mostly relies on your preferences and the purpose for buying a laptop. However, if you are confused to select either go for a Windows or Mac, then you should consider the points mentioned below:
Buy MacBook only if
- You want to use it for general purposes like making presentations, typing documents, watching series or movies, browsing the internet, etc.
- You want a powerful laptop with excellent performance in doing heavy tasks like programming, video editing, photo editing, android development, etc.
- You can play a limited number of games supported by Mac OS.
- You require a light-weighted and portable device as you travel a lot.
- You can use different types of software that are available on Mac OS only.
Buy Windows only if
- You want to use it for performing heavy tasks other than various normal tasks like photo and video editing, programming, 3d animation, android app development, storing abundant data, etc.
- You are a gamer and want to buy a gaming laptop to play games; Windows is the best option to go for.
- You require high-end specifications and want a durable device.
- You can carry some weight if it consists of advanced features.
- You are free to choose various types of software on Windows without any trouble.
4. Do laptops last longer than desktop computers?
No, laptops do not last longer than desktop computers because laptops are portable devices that make it prone to more vibrations which can cause huge damages. The battery performance drains over time and has a limited storage upgradeable capability. Also, repairing a damaged laptop is much difficult and the replacement costs of any component are way more expensive and are not flexible to any modifications.
On the other hand, desktop computers stay in a single spot and are prone to fewer vibrations as compared to laptops. Also, damaged components of desktops can be easily replaced with only one exception of Apple products. Replacing any damaged part increases its life and is flexible to adapt to any modifications.
5. Are laptops more expensive than desktop computers?
Yes, laptops are costlier than desktop computers and the main reason behind it is the development costs of designing compact hardware and implementing smaller component footprint that can deliver the optimized performance of the system at the same time. Another important factor includes maintaining the temperature of the system by keeping it cool enough to maintain its stability under most general usage conditions.
Also, check out our post on A Guide On How To Boot Hp Laptop to know more.