In today’s fast-paced world, a laptop has become a sort of necessity, in almost every household. Whether it comes to work, gaming, or education, having a laptop helps to ease out every little issue and acts as a viable solution. However, it isn’t exactly a cheap investment and might require an exorbitant amount of money if you aren’t aware of all the options at hand. Also, there are chances that you might end up buying a laptop that doesn’t suit your need and thereby spend unnecessary money without a viable outcome.
While there are umpteen high-end laptops that can cost you a bomb, you could just as easily find the best laptop under 75000 too! Yes, as unbelievable as it sounds, there are quite a few laptops that are sure to suit your budget and those which will ensure that you get more than what you’re asking for. Whether you intend on using it for work, or for playing high-end games or for regular day-to-day activities, finding a good laptop is a must, as it is a long time investment you are looking to make. Also, having a good laptop at home will ensure that you don’t need to venture out to get daily work done, either through a cyber café or through your phone – which in all honesty can be a hassle thanks to its small size and often lack certain necessary features.
Thus, keeping this very thought in mind, let us look at some key factors we need to consider when we look to buy the best laptop under 75000.
Best Laptop Under 75000 – Buying Guide
Given below is a list of certain necessary factors you should always keep in mind when looking to buy a laptop for yourself, especially if it is within a budget of less than 75,000.
Factors to look for when looking to buy the best laptop under 75000
- Price of the laptop – It is but obvious that when you set out to buy something as permanent as a laptop, you are bound to look at its price tag. For example, if you are a student, your budget will be much less in comparison to a working professional and if you are a professional gamer then your budget is bound to be a little on the higher side because gaming laptops are usually a little expensive. Once you’ve managed to figure out the price you are willing to spend, you can start shortlisting a few in that price range.
- The processor of the laptop – As is known, the CPU of the laptop is its main component as it is what ultimately denotes the ability of the laptop to complete a certain task. Thus, if you plan on doing multi-tasks in your laptop at a given point of time, then you should opt for a powerful processor, else there might be chances of hanging or malfunction, which might, in turn, put a dampener to your work and other plans. Laptops mostly come with either of the two brands – Intel or AMD CPU. Although both are equally good, Intel gets a little extra preference thanks to its overall performance.
- Space in the hard disk drive of the laptop – The hard disk drive of the laptop is where you store everything, right from pictures to files to important documents, system files, and the like. Most laptops that aren’t very expensive and are small in size tend to have around 320 GB of space. However, if you intend on storing a lot of things, then it would be better to opt for a laptop having 500 GB or 1 TB space so that you don’t need to opt for a separate hard drive to store all your files and folders.
- The RAM in the laptop – The greater the RAM capacity of your laptop, the more apps will you be able to run at one go and the more tasks will you be able to complete at an instance. Also, accessing the system becomes easy as well, and you can quickly get tasks done without worrying about a lag in work.
- Keyboard quality of the laptop – If you intend on using your laptop for long hours at a stretch, then it might help to get a laptop which doesn’t have keys that are squished in because that can translate to a poor overall experience and finding out keys can also end up becoming a hassle.
- The screen size of your laptop – The screen size of the laptop depends on what it is to be used for, and what preference you might have. Thus, if you intend on using your laptop simply for watching movies and shows and playing games on it, a larger screen of around 17-inches or more should do well. However, if you intend on using it for everyday tasks and want it to be such that you are able to carry it with you from place to place without much hassle, opting for a smaller screen size might help.
- Design of the laptop – Although this might not be considered a necessary aspect, having a sleek laptop makes the work experience a little better. Also, the sleeker the laptop, the more lightweight it will be. There are certain laptops that can also be twisted up to 180-degrees, in case you’re willing to add in a little extra to your work station and intend on using your laptop as a tablet from time to time.
- The build quality of the laptop – Laptops are often manhandled a lot, which is why it is necessary for it to be sturdy enough to withstand constant wear and tear. Thus, opt for a laptop that has gone through ample checks to ensure that it can withstand a small fall, or a little water spill so that you don’t have to go through constant repairs every now and then.
- The graphic processor of the laptop – In case you’re planning to buy the laptop mostly for gaming or for watching movies and web shows, then it would be best to opt for a laptop which supports HD video, as the videos might otherwise come as pixelated and might ruin the whole gaming experience or even movie experience.
- The battery life of the laptop – The battery is one of the most important aspects of a laptop. If you are working from home, then it necessary to have a good battery back up, so that you don’t have to put your laptop to charge every couple of hours. Having a poor battery life also hampers your overall works, thanks to constant interruptions. Thus, opt for a laptop that provides a battery back-up of at least 4 to 6 hours.
- The brand of the laptop – A brand can make or break a product, and a laptop is no different. Opt for a well-known brand, which has a good customer support and is known to work well. Avoid opting for a brand which you aren’t sure of, or don’t know much about merely because it might cost you a little less, because the costs which might come up if anything goes wrong, might be much more than what you have bargained for!
How to choose the correct display for your laptop?
When you look for the ideal display for your laptop screen, it necessary that you take into consideration the below-mentioned components –
- The display of the laptop – The laptop’s display mainly consists of three things – the display type, the screen resolution, and the screen size. Choosing the ideal display completely boils down to the fact as to what purpose the laptop will serve for you. Such as, if you are a pro-gamer, then you will want a widescreen display but if you are looking to use the laptop only for work purposes then a wide display might not be such a big necessity. Keeping all this in mind will help you to filter out your choices.
- The display resolution of the laptop – The display resolution of the laptop is simply put, consists of the number of pixels in an image when viewed on your laptop. It is a known fact that the more the number of pixels in an image, the clearer and sharper will the image be. Also, the higher your pixel count, the greater the content on the screen will be visible, allowing for side-by-side window usage. A display resolution is usually measured as per pixel counts which are measured both horizontally and vertically. The most well-known display resolutions are – HD or 720p, UHD 4k, and FHD or 1080p.
What is HD?
HD or high definition often referred to as HD ready provides you with a display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, better known as 720p. HD provides you with close to one million pixels in a single image. Budget-friendly laptops usually come with HD display and provide decent quality images as well as color density.
What is the full HD?
Full HD or FHD provides you with a display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, thereby often being referred to as 1080p. This provides the user with a much sharper display compared to an HD display and provides close to 2 million pixels per image.
What is Ultra HD 4k?
Ultra HD 4k provides your display with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, thus providing close to 8 million pixels per image, which is basically around 4 times more than its FHD counterpart. UHD 4k is usually seen in high-end laptops and is often a preferred choice for professional gamers.
Keeping the above-mentioned factors in mind, let us now look at some of the best laptops under 75000 in India!
Best Laptop Under 75000 Reviews
Given below is a list of some of the best laptops under 75000 in India which have managed to not just ensure that work gets done at home but has also aided in recreational purposes such as watching movies and playing games. So, read on!
The HP 14Q CS2002TU comes in a jet black color and runs on Windows 10. It is extremely sleek and has a 14-inch display screen. Some of its other key features which helps it to land in our list of some of the best laptops under 75000 include –
- It has a 1.1 GHz Intel Celeron N4020 processor
- It comes with a 4 GB DDR4 RAM
- It has a 256 GB SSD
- Its 14-inch screen has in-built Intel UHD graphics
- It comes in-built with the Windows 10 Home Operating System
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing in at a mere 1.47kg only
- It comes included with a three-cell single Lithium-ion battery
- It has a dual speaker system
- It has Bluetooth V4.2 and Wi-Fi connectivity
- It has Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 in-built as additional software
- The package includes – user guide, laptop, AC adaptor, manual and battery
- It comes with a one-year brand warranty
The Lenovo Ideapad is an extremely lightweight and thin laptop and it comes in a stylish platinum grey color. Some of its other key features are –
- It has an AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor
- Its processor has a speed of 2.3 GHz up to a maximum of 3.2 GHz, with 2 cores and 4 MB caches
- It has a pre-loaded operating system of Windows 10 Home with a lifetime validity
- It also has MS Office Home and Student 2019 pre-installed
- It comes with a 4 GB RAM DDR4 which is upgradable to a maximum of 12 GB
- It has a 1 TB HDD
- It has a 15.6-inch HD display which is anti-glare in nature
- It weighs a mere 1.85 kgs only
- It has a battery life of up to 5 hours and has rapid charging too (charges up to 80% in just 1 hour)
- It has HD Dolby audio
- It comes with a 4-in-1 media reader
- It has a 0.3 MP privacy shutter camera with fixed focus
- It has an integrated dual array microphone
- It comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty
The Asus VivoBook 14-inch laptop comes with a single micro-SD card reader, one USB Type-A port, and another Type C port. Some of its other key features include –
- It has an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U processor
- Its processor has a speed of 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz with 4 MB cache, 2 cores, and 4 threads
- It has 4 GB DDR4 2400 MHz ob-board storage RAM which is expandable up to 12 GB
- It has 1 TB SATA 5400 RPM 2.5 HDD and an M.2 slot for those looking for an SSD storage extension
- It has integrated AMD Radeon R3 Graphics
- It has a 14-inch display screen along with an anti-glare panel having 45% NTSC
- Its operating system is of Windows 10 Home and it comes with a lifetime validity
- It weighs in at a mere 1.60 kgs
- It has a 2-cell lithium-ion battery
- It has a rapid charging of 60% in 49 minutes only
- It comes with a one-year warranty
- Its supporting Softwares include – MyASUS, SonicMaster, and Splendid
The Mi 14-inch Notebook is an extremely thin and lightweight laptop which and comes in a sleek and stylish silver color. It has 3 different variants, so you can choose as per your requirements. Some of its other key features include –
- It comes with a 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U processor
- Its processor has a 1.6 GHz base speed and 4.2 GHz maximum speed, with 4 cores and 8 threads
- It has a Windows 10 Home operating system
- It has Office 365 pre-installed on a one-month trial subscription
- This 14-inch laptop has a full HD anti-glare, Intel UHD graphics screen
- It comes with an 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- It has 256 GB SSD
- It weighs a mere 1.5 kgs
- It has a robust metal body
- It has a battery life of up to 10 hours
- It comes with audio speakers and DTS audio processing
- The package includes – Notebook, power adaptor, power cord, and a user manual
- It comes with a one-year warranty
The Acer Aspire 3 A315-23 15.6-inch laptop comes in a stylish silver color and is extremely lightweight and sleek, weighing in at 1.9 kgs only. Acer is known to produce some of the best laptops under 75000 and the features given below will prove why!
- It comes with a 2.1 GHz AMD Ryzen 5-3500 U quad-core processor
- It has a maximum turbo of 3.7 GHz
- It has an 8 GB DDR4 RAM which is upgradeable up to 12 GB
- Its 15.6-inch screen comes with AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics
- It comes with the Windows 10 Home (64 bit) operating system
- It comes with 512 GB of storage
- It comes with a single lithium-ion battery with dual lithium-ion cells
- It has two in-built stereo speakers
- It has an average battery life of 11 hours
- It has Wi-Fi connectivity along with Infrared and Bluetooth-V4
- It comes with a one-year international travelers Warranty (ITW)
The HP 15s eq 0024au 15.6-inch laptop comes in a natural silver color and weighs in at a mere 1.7 kgs. It uses the 3rd Gen Ryzen processor and has a host of other key features which are –
- Its has an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor which has a 2.1 GHz base speed and provides a 3.7 GHz burst frequency through 4 cores and a 6 MB L3 cache
- It has a Clamshell form factor
- It comes with a single Lithium-ion battery having 3 lithium-ion cells
- It has a USB 3.0 card reader
- It has Full HD resolution
- It comes with a pre-loaded Windows 10 Home operating system
- It has a 15.6 FHD SVA and WLED display
- It has an 8 GB DDR4 RAM along with AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- It has a 512 GB SSD storage
- It includes the following software – Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- It has a Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity combo
- It comes with a one-year domestic warranty
The Acer Swift 3 14-inch ultra-thin and light laptop is one of the best mid-range laptops currently available thanks to its brilliant connectivity through its 3.1 Gen 2 USB port as well as display port. Some of its other key features include –
- It comes in a sleek steel grey color
- It has a 10th Gen 1 GHz Intel Core i5 1035G1 processor
- The processor can turbo up to 3.6 GHz
- It has an 8 GB LPDDR4 RAM system memory
- Its 14-inch screen comes with Intel UHD Graphics and IPS technology
- Its operating system is the 64 bit Windows 10 Home
- It has a 13-hour battery life
- The laptop weighs 1.19 kgs
- Its screen has full HD with high brightness Acer ComfyView TM and LED-backlit TFT LCD
- It has a 512 GB storage
- It has PCle Gen3 8 GB/s right up to 4 lanes
- It has a Thunderbolt 3 support port
- It comes with a one-year international travelers Warranty (ITW)
The Asus Zenbook UX430UA-GV573T is a 14-inch laptop and is available in two colors – Gold and Gray. It also has a backlit keyboard and a 1.4mm key travel along with a precision touchpad. Some of its other key features include –
- It has an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor
- The processor has a base speed of 1.6 GHz with 4 cores and a turbo boost speed which goes up to 3.4 GHz along with a 6 MB cache
- It has an 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- It has a storage space of 256 GB with a SATA3 M.2 SSD
- It has Intel Integrated UHD 620 Graphics
- Its operating system comes pre-loaded with the Windows 10 Home with a validity of a lifetime
- It weighs a mere 1.30 kgs
- It provides a battery back-up of up to 9 hours
- It has a 50 WHr 3 cell li-polymer battery
- Its keyboard makes use of Precision Touchpad Technology or PTP in order to support four-finger smart gestures
- It has one Type C USB port and one Type-A USB port and one SD card, reader
- It comes with a slim bezel Nano-Edge anti-glare display
- It has an HD web camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, dual-band Bluetooth 4.2
- Its audio port is supported by Harman and Kardon
- It comes with a one year warranty
LG is known for its electronics, so it is but obvious that a laptop from them was bound to make our list. The LG Gram 14-inch features four variants – 14-inch, 15-inch, 17-inch, and another 14-inch variant which is slightly heavier thanks to its bigger storage. Barring this, the reason this laptop features in our list of some of the best laptops under 75000 are –
- It has a Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system
- It comes with a full IPS HD display along with over 96% color gamut
- It has an 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8265U quad-core processor
- Its processor speed is 1.6 GHz and a processor count of 4
- It has a battery standby time of 5 hours
- It has fingerprint recognition on the power button
- It has an in-built DTS Headphone which ensures rich sounds every time
- It has an 8 GB DDR4 RAM that comes with integrated graphics
- It has a storage space of 256 GB SSD
- It is extremely lightweight, weighing in at a mere 995 grams
- It has a long battery life thanks to the 72 W battery, which ensures a run time up to 23.5 hours (which is of 2014 mobile mark standard)
- It has the following port options – Thunderbolt3, one Type-C USB, two 3.1 USB, 1 display port 1.2, and 1 HDMI 1.4 port
- The package includes – the laptop, an adaptor, the power cable, and a USB C to LAN Gender
- It has a three-year on-site warranty
The Dell Inspiron is known for its intense platinum silver color and compact size of just 13.3-inches. Other than these, there are a few more key factors which are why it has landed in our list of some of the best laptops under 75000. Let us quickly have a look at what they are –
- It has a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 -10210U processor
- The processor has 6 MB cache, 4 cores, and can provide a speed of up to 4.2 GHz
- It has an 8 GB 2666 MHz single-channel DDR4 RAM
- It has 512 GB of SSD storage
- It has a 13.3-inch IPS anti-glare WVA display
- It has Intel UHD graphics along with shared graphics memory
- It has a Windows 10 Home Single Language operating system
- It has two supporting software too, which are – Student 2019 and Microsoft Office Home
- It comes with a 15-month subscription to the McAfee Security Center
- It has an English-International backlit keyboard
- It has a 4 cell 53 WHr battery
- It has the following ports – 1 HDMI 1.4 port, 3 USB 3.2 Type-C Gen 1 ports, and a Micro SD card reader
- It has a single microphone and headphone jack
- It has a fingerprint reader
- It comes with the WavesMaxx Audio Pro
- It comes with a one year warranty
Other than these top 10 best laptops under 75000, we give you two best gaming laptops under 75000
Other than these top 10 best laptops under 75000, we give you two best gaming laptops under 75000 as well, so that the gamers don’t get disappointed with our list. So, read on!
The HP Pavilion 15.6-inch gaming laptop can opt with the full set, which includes a bag, a headset, a monitor, a printer, and mice or only the laptop can be bought individually. Some of the key features of this best laptop under 75000 for gaming are –
- It has an Intel Core i5 9300H processor
- The base speed of the processor is 2.4 GHz and it can go up to 4.1 GHz along with Intel Turbo Boost Technology. It also has an 8 MB L3 cache as well as 4 cores
- It has an 8 GB DDR4 2666 SD-RAM
- It has storage space of 512 GB (PCle NVMe M.2 SSD)
- It comes in the color black with violet backlights
- It provides for a 15.6-inch display screen which has FHD IPS anti-glare and micro-edge WLED backlit technology
- It has graphics of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, which has 4 GB dedicated to GDDR5
- It comes pre-loaded with a lifetime warranty of the Windows 10 Home operating system
- The box comes with a laptop and charger
- It has the following ports – 1 USB 3.1 Type C Gen 2, 1 USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1, 1 HDMI, 1 AC smart pin, 1 RJ-45 as well as one microphone and headphone combo jack
- It comes with a one-year domestic warranty. This warranty covers manufacturing defects but doesn’t cover physical damage
The Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch Gaming Laptop is one of the best laptops under 75000 for gaming because of its amazing features which will be listed below –
- It has an AMD Ryzen 5 3550H quad-core processor which provides a turbo speed up to 3.7 GHz
- It has an 8 GB DDR4 memory in the system which is upgradable up to 32 GB thanks to its dual SODIMM modules
- It has 512 GB SSD which is upgradable up to 2 TB HDD
- It has a 15.6-inch display which comes with In-Plane switching (IPS) Technology that has full HD, as well as Acer ComfyView, LED-backlit TFT LCD
- It has a PCI-E graphics card interface
- It comes in the color black with red backlights
- It has one lithium-ion battery that comes with 4 lithium-ion cells
- It runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system
- It has 3 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port as well as 1 HDMI port
- It comes with a one-year International Travellers Warranty (ITW)
If you are on the lookout for some of the best laptop under 75000 in India, then each of the products we have mentioned above is sure to fit your need and requirement. Whether you intend on using your laptop for work purposes or you plan on using it for regular classes in your school or college, or if you intend on using it to watch movies and teleshows or simply improve your gaming skills – there is something for everyone.
The thing about looking to buy the best laptop under 75000 is that you need to look at quite a few standing factors, such as budget or price range, storage space of the laptop, the RAM, its operating system, whether it comes with any additional features and the like before you can finally settle down on one. Also, you need to keep in mind the purpose of buying the laptop, such as, a laptop that is suitable to a gamer will most definitely not work for an individual who intends on using the laptop for work purposes only. Thus, keeping all these thoughts in mind, you can go ahead and choose one of the laptops mentioned above as they cover different brands and are also from varying price ranges.
So, good luck and we hope this article helps you make a well-informed choice!
Which are some of the best brands when looking to buy a laptop?
Ans. Some of the most well-known laptop brands are – Acer, HP, Dell, Asus, Apple, and Lenovo.
How to choose the best gaming laptop?
Ans. If you intend on using your laptop specifically for gaming, then it would be best to opt for a processor that has very high speed so as to avoid sudden lags as well as occasional hanging. Also, make sure that the display is HD and the speakers are high quality to give an extra effect to your overall gaming experience.
Is more storage necessary for a laptop which is specifically going to be used for work purposes?
Ans. Usually, more storage is preferred by individuals who plan on storing lots of data, files, photos, and other miscellaneous folders on their laptop. In such cases, it is better to opt for 1 TB storage. However, you could also opt to buy a laptop with less storage and buy an additional hard drive to store your files, if necessary.
Is having a warranty necessary?
Ans. Yes, having a good warranty plan and good customer service is an absolute necessity when buying a laptop, as you will be spending a large amount of money and wouldn’t want to face unnecessary troubles and hassles with regards to its daily usage.
Is it necessary to have multiple ports on my laptop?
Ans. While multiple ports may not be a necessity, it might do you good to have at least a couple of USB ports with Type-C or Type-A openings so as to ensure that no issue arises when trying to connect other external devices with your laptop.