Before we check out the best graphics card under 15000, let us understand the basics of a graphics card. A GPU or a graphics card is a single-chip processor that handles the rendering of the images, graphics, and videos in your system. As graphics form an inseparable part of gaming, graphics card happens to be an important device for a gamer (sometimes more important than the CPU). The faster the graphics card is, the higher is the frame rate. Thus, high-end graphics cards result in smoother gameplay. A Graphics card can also be the most expensive part of your setup. Let us now see what factors one must consider before choosing a graphics card.
Factors to consider
Most of the systems today, have an integrated graphics card. While this is enough to get by with your usual activities such as displaying text or 2D graphics, it cannot handle gaming. Online video games are fast-paced, consist of visually intensive operations. To support this, gamers have to buy a graphics card. However, like most products in technology, there is a huge variety of graphics cards available in the market. Thus, finding a good one could be a difficult task. So, what are the factors to consider? What is the range of graphic cards price in India? Which is the best graphic card under 15000? Let us check out the factors, companies, features, and the graphic card price in India.
Listed below are a few factors to consider while buying a best graphic card under 15000.
- Nvidia Vs AMD
GPUs are manufactured by only 2 companies – Nvidia and AMD. Other companies make and sell graphics cards. But these contain GPUs of either Nvidia or AMD only. Like any other product, both of these have their pros and cons. If performance is your main goal, Nvidia is a good choice. On the other hand, AMD’s GPUs are available at pocket-friendly rates. Performance is judged on a host of parameters. Nvidia ranks higher in some while AMD is better in other features. Therefore, the final decision is completely dependent on your budget and preference.
GPUs have a certain amount of memory where they store data that has to be displayed on the screen. High-performance games require the graphic cards to have a large RAM. This is because huge amounts of data are used to represent images and game sequences on screen. Fast graphic cards usually have enough RAM to support graphic-intensive games. There are many cheap graphics card in India. If you are going for one such card, make sure you have sufficient RAM.
You may purchase your card from the best graphic card company, but it will be useless if it is not compatible with your system. Know how much length and width your case can accommodate. Then make sure to buy a graphic card of a suitable size. Apart from the size, you should also know whether the card is compatible with your system’s power supply, connecting ports, etc…
- The Thermal Design Power
The Thermal Design Power or the TDP is a combined measure of the power consumed by the GPU and the heat it produces. Naturally, more powerful GPUs require a higher power supply and produce more heat. Based on how much maximum heat the GPU produces, you can select an appropriate cooling system as well. For the power supply, the graphics card consists of a mix of six-pin and eight-pin connectors.
Bandwidth is an important factor to consider while buying a best graphics card under 15000. Bandwidth can be defined as the amount of memory that GPU can access at a given time. With more bandwidth, games can run with better clarity on your screen. Select an appropriate bandwidth according to your needs and budget.
In this section, we shall be seeing the best graphics card under 15000, the salient features of
Looking at the features of this card, one can safely say that the card is one of the best graphics cards under 15000. It has received mostly positive ratings and reviews from gamers who have purchased the card.
- With this, your PC will be powered by Nvidia Pascal – which is the most advanced GPU architecture today
- The graphics card is fast and powerful
- There are a ton of Nvidia Game Ready technologies. This means you can fully enjoy your favorite titles
- This will turn your PC into a true gaming rig
- Great performance
- Great frame rate
- Comes with 5 year warranty period
Second, in our list of best graphics card under 15000, is this card from MSI. This product offers many new and interesting features. Let us check them out.
- This graphics card has a low profile design. As a result of this, it saves more space and enables the user to build a slim or small system easily.
- There is support for in-game video recording
- The all-solid capacitors ensure an ultra-long lifetime
- It does not overheat. Works efficiently
- Supports wireless control using mobile phones
- Operates quietly
- Comes with a 3 year warranty period
Next on our list of best graphics card under 15000 is yet another product from Asus. It is a good graphics card for people who have begun gaming. Let us explore some of the features of this graphics card.
- Unlock new levels of multimedia performance with this graphics card
- It is easy to maintain because it has a dustproof fan
- It is made of Super alloy power II. This implies that the graphics card promises 15% faster performance and longevity is 2.5 times better
- With GPU Tweak II, care is taken to ensure that a proper balance is maintained between performance, cooling, and noise
- All the special features found exclusively in Asus graphics cards apply to this product as well
This is the perfect graphics card for those willing to experience surreal visuals in HD quality. This is one of the highly popular graphics cards, preferred by gamers, photo/video editors, and anyone whose work involves activities where an integrated graphics card is not sufficient. Let us now see some of the features of this product.
- The connectors for the graphic card are gold-plated and have a durable large contact area to facilitate optimum signal transfer between connections
- Gigabyte makes use of high-quality components such as ferrite core chokes. This makes the graphics card reliable and stable. It also enhances longevity
- You can expect 10 times faster performance with this graphic card when compared to that of an integrated graphic card
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- Does not heat up too much even when operating in its maximum power
- One of the best products in the price range
This card exhibits innovation in the way the features have been implemented. Latest technologies are used which in turn provide great performance. Let us see the features of this graphics card.
- The GeForce GTX 1060 delivers amazing performance
- It is powered by NVIDIA Pascal
- It features a boost clock of 1771 MHz which is more than sufficient for the latest games
- 6 GB of VRAM is available. Most games hardly need 5-10% of this
- The best graphics card for budget gamers
- The dimensions are slightly larger than the standard size
- Supports DirectX 12 features
- Support for multiple displays
- Has the least latency even for VR immersive games
- Good compatibility with leading VR headsets
This graphics card aims to provide its users with the ultimate gaming experience. What are the exciting features of this graphics card from MSI? Read on to know.
- Unprecedented performance is guaranteed at an affordable price
- Screen tearing, display shutter and input lag is eliminated
- The components are of high-quality. They are MIL-STD-810G certified. They are capable of withstanding the harsh environment due to extreme gaming. Highly durable – almost has a 10-year lifespan
- Lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR)
- Ultra-High resolution – provides 4 times better resolution compared to 1080p. You can now clearly see all the delicate details while gaming.
- The MSI Afterburner is a popular utility that gives you an overview of the hardware. You also have additional features such as video recording and customization of fan profiles.
As the name suggests, this is a professional graphics card that is useful for people across various fields. Let us check out some of the features of this graphics card.
- Supports multiple displays with ease. The picture quality is maintained across various display units
- Excellent build quality
- Is not noisy when it operates
- Recommended for people involved with engineering design, those who use CAD and other such applications
This graphics card from Gigabyte promises some new and exciting features. Let us take a look at those features that make this product one of the best graphics card under 15000.
- Improved performance and better power efficiency due to the latest Pascal-architecture
- Have a surreal experience when you play all games at 1080p and 60 frames/sec
- Provides a smooth and power-efficient gaming experience
- All the latest GeForce gaming features are present in this graphics card
- Latest cooler fan for heat dissipation
We have seen the best graphics card under 15000 in India. Most of these products promise unique features, support the latest games, display visuals in hi-definition, and are affordable. These products are the best you can get in the selected price range. Buying graphic cards separately is preferred by people with various interests – for a good gaming experience, to stream high-quality videos, to edit pictures and videos without losing quality, animators, etc… Therefore, the decision of which company/version of the best graphics card under 15000 you should buy depends totally on you. Factors such as the purpose behind your purchase, your preferred specifications, and your budget come into play. Take care of these and then go for your purchase.
- Which is the best graphics card under 15000?
A best graphics card under 15000 should have properties such as – good RAM (3-4 GB), proper cooling technology, multi-projection, and high-quality components. You can research and compare the top brands in the market, the features they provide, and then decide for yourself on which is the best.
- What is the best graphics card for 2020?
The fastest and most powerful cards in 2020 are – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super. They provide the best memory, speed and bandwidth.
- Which is the best graphics card under 10000?
The Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit Graphic card provides the best features and functioning under 10000.
- What is the best graphics card for its price?
More powerful graphics cards will naturally fall into the high price range. Mid-level and low-level cards such as the ones mentioned above are good for beginners.
- Why is a graphics card used in PC?
The graphics card is a part of computer hardware that converts images and visuals into signals that a monitor can understand. A graphics card is necessary for you to see images, videos, etc… on your screen. Most computers have an integrated graphics card. But it is not sufficient for graphics-intensive activities such as gaming, video editing, and animation. Then, you can separately buy a graphics card that is compatible with your system. A better graphics card makes sure that images and videos displayed are smoother
- Why is a graphics card so expensive?
Graphics cards, especially the fastest ones are always in high demand. And, the power of the graphics card keeps increasing. Also, the cost of manufacturing a graphics card is high. One more reason that many people believe is the rise of cryptocurrency. Many people started to obtain Bitcoin through GPU mining. This may have also led to a rise in prices.
- Can you change the graphics card in a laptop?
In most laptops, the GPU is attached to the motherboard. This means that you cannot change the graphics card as you do with a PC. If you are looking to upgrade your laptop for gaming purposes, you are better off with a PC.