A DSLR is a modern digital camera that operates by combining the optics and mechanisms of the DSLR with a digital imaging sensor. The main difference between a digital camera with a single-lens reflex and a normal digital camera is its reflex design scheme.
In this article, we are here to let you know about the best DSLR under 50000 with all their features and characteristics. Rely on us for choosing your product and we will not let you down for sure!
Let us just take a minute to explain the reflex design scheme of the camera for everybody, especially the beginners out there! In the reflex design system, the light travels through the lens first and then passes through a mirror that sends the image to a prism. The image appears in the image sensor when the shutter button is pressed. This full process happens just within your click of the shutter!
DSLRs are in high demand in the market now and has become one of the mainstream items of today’s generation. DSLR replaced the film based SLR cameras in the 2000s and has been a hit since then.
Best DSLR under 50000 – Buying Guide
Photography is an art and the artists will no doubt need the best cameras for capturing their vision. Photos are not only just memories; they are a vision that is converted in its best form.
Factors to look for while purchasing the Best DSLR under 50000
There are several factors to consider while buying DSLR cameras. Some of the important and the ‘cannot be ignored’ points are as follows-
- The purpose- It is very essential for the buyer to understand the purpose and need of the DSLR. It can be for personal use, professional clicks, or learning factor. DSLRs are generally expensive. Therefore, by determining the purpose of the camera, one can decide on the budget as well.
- Budget- The second most important thing after deciding on the purpose is deciding and sticking to your budget. Your purpose will decide the budget for you! There is a wide range of DSLRs available in the market. The list of the best pick of DSLR cameras under 50000 is been mentioned in the article below. Go through it and decide on your budget!
- Image quality- All DSLRs deliver high-quality images but there are still some differences. The image quality will also depend on the type of lens you use. If you want the camera for your professional purpose, you need a camera with a good lens. The best DSLR under 50000 with dual-lens is been discussed in the article. Stay till the end to know about it!
- The grip and size of the camera- Since DSLRs are big cameras, they are heavier than any other type of camera. The grip and size of the camera may seem to be a small point for you but it is one of the most important points, which you need to take care of! Some of the cameras may be larger than the rest while some may be heavier. This can cause trouble while clicking and carrying the DSLR around. For this purpose, you need to check the details of the camera very minutely.
- Video making and photos- If you are into a DSLR that will serve both the purpose of video-making and capturing photos, then it may be the most important point for you. Some cameras serve only one purpose and some that are experts in both fields. Hence, you should determine its use first, fix your budget, and then go for the camera. Do not worry about the details, as we are here to provide you with the best DSLR under 50000 for video making as well!
- Accessories- Look for the accessories you will be getting along with the DSLR once you buy it. The accessories of the DSLR plays an essential role in its manufacturing. The parts of this camera can be expensive as well. Therefore, look for the added accessories and the cleaning kit once you finalize the camera for purchasing!
Best DSLR under 50000 Reviews
The Panasonic Lumix G7 is the best DSLR below 50000 that is available in the market! It is a 16 MP camera that comes with a 14-42 mm lens. The camera also offers its users the built-in 24 compact lens option. The DSLR has a resolution of 17.3 into 13 mm along with 4 third CMOS sensor.
The camera provides an accurate and clear picture quality showing the perfect colour combination. It depends on the person capturing the moment. The shutter button needs to be pressed and released at the correct time to get the desired photo as the result.
If you are also looking for the best DSLR under 50000 for video, then this is the one! The Panasonic Lumix has the perfect balance for recording videos and clicking photos. The unique feature of this camera is that it allows you to record the video in 4k quality!
- It is a professional photo and video making DSLR camera.
- It is within your budget and not too highly-priced.
- It has a mode of shooting video at 4K ultra HD video.
- The camera has a high-quality viewfinder and a large LCD.
- It offers proper transparency along with precise intensity.
We have another great camera and one of the best DSLR under 50000 categories! Sony Alpha-model cameras are the best fit for photography. One of the main reasons behind the great image creation of this camera is its APS-C CMOS sensor with a 24.3 MP sensor. It is no less than a paradise for the photographers out here!
One striking feature of the Sony Alpha ILCE-6000L is that it can work perfectly in low lighting conditions as the ISO sensitivity is from 100-25600. This would be your best pick for clicking the perfect grain-free images in all environmental conditions!
This DSLR is also considered to be one of the best DSLR under 50000 with dual-lens! It comes with four double aspherical lenses that are a sure shot bonus point for the professionals! In addition to it, since it supports the shooting of 4K videos, it is marked as the top-rated DSLR camera you would come across in the market.
- With great battery life, it can take up to 360 shots per charge.
- It will be your best buy if you are into travelling and photography.
- Though it looks heavy, it has a very lightweight design that is fit for carrying it around.
- The autofocus points are good and it lets the user capture the image fast with precision.
- The DSLR provides 100% frame coverage with a large LCD for a better view of the photo.
This 24.2 MP DSLR camera is been considered one of the best DSLR under 50000! Canon has a brand name for its products and so, every camera of Canon is worth buy. The next generation 24.2 MP camera with APS-C size CMOS sensor captures minute details in the most precise way possible. It has a DIGIC 7 processor with 45 autofocus (AF) points.
Clicking pictures in a wide-angle view ensures that the focussing is done accurately within a blink of an eye. It approximately takes 0.04 seconds to focus on the object while taking the photo. Because of this, the image produced by the camera is of top quality- the image is sharp.
Since accessories are important for any DSLR camera, Canon makes sure to win the hearts of its customers in each of their purchases! Along with the DSLR camera, the purchaser would get a 16 GB memory card, EF-S 18-55 mm lens, and a carry case.
- Canon EOS 800D presents a user-friendly interface.
- It can be connected via Bluetooth, WiFi, and NFC network for the transfer of files.
- It offers high-quality videography and is marked as one of the best DSLR under 50000 for video.
- Easy to carry because of the carry case and work perfectly well in low light surroundings.
- The image quality is sharp and so clear that the minute details also get captured.
With a 3.2 inch articulating display with touch screen features, Nikon D5600 is the best DSLR below 50000 that you wish to buy! It offers you with APS-C CMOS sensor that provides you with more details of the photos clicked, less noise while clicking and improved autofocus that will help you learn photography better.
Beginners who are yet to begin their careers in photography mostly prefer this camera because of its features, which allows the user to learn better. It has a continuous shooting speed of 5fps and an ISO range of 100-25600. With a maximum shutter speed of 30 seconds, it is no less than a sin to leave out Nikon D5600 while you are searching for the best DSLR under 50000!
It is like an all-rounder DSLR camera with all the features that are required in a DSLR camera. Your photography career can take a spin if you are learning with this DSLR! It is also one of the best entry-level cameras available in the market.
- It provides an excellent image quality that makes this camera worth buying.
- The touchscreen interface makes it easier for the user to handle the camera.
- It has a decent autofocus system that is highly preferred by the customers.
If you are new in this field and you are not very confident about using Nikon D5600, then this is the best option for you! With not much of a difference, Nikon D5300 is a cheaper option over Nikon D5600.
With 39 autofocus points, the sensor of this Nikon camera is the APS-C CMOS type. The 18-55 mm lens comes inbuilt with this camera, which makes it the best DSLR under 50000 with dual-lens. The actual focal length of the camera is 27-85 mm. The lens helps in capturing videos up to 1080p resolution with full HD quality.
The video is of high quality with high precision of selective frame rates and vibrant and bright colours of the video as well as still photography. It performs well in low light because of the ISO sensitivity.
- A superior picture quality that is not been provided by any other camera in this price range.
- It offers a time-lapse video recording that makes this camera different from the rest.
- Transferring of files can be done with the help of WiFi, Bluetooth, and NCF.
- Ideal DSLR for any photography enthusiast or beginner.
- The ISO sensitivity ensures grain-free pictures.
The compactness of the 24.2 MP digital SLR is the reason why it is on our list of the best DSLR under 50000 category! If you are both- a travel freak and a photography lover, then there can be no other pick better than this for you!
Canon EOS M100 offers high-quality pictures because of its APS-C CMOS sensor with a large digital display. You can click running photos from the car while you are traveling and be surprised later to find out no grains in the photos! It is a good performing camera and the credit for it goes to the ISO sensitivity that ranges from 100-25600. The battery life of the camera is crazy as it is capable of clicking around 255 shots of images and 2 videos of high resolution on a single charge.
Canon EOS M100 is been proven to have been one of the best DSLR under 50000 for video because of its videography features! It lets the user shoot videos up to full HD resolution by offering selectable frame rates up to 60 fps max.
- It is a light weighted DSLR camera, which is best to travel with.
- A single time charge can go for long without causing any sort of disturbance in the middle.
- It offers fine adjustment focussing.
- It has an easy interface that is user friendly.
- A great pick for beginners and travellers.
- Wireless connectivity through WiFi, Bluetooth, and NCF for the transfer of files.
A black colour, 24.2 MP DSLR camera is sure to win your heart all over again with its unique and best features! A APS-C CMOS sensor with a large tilt-able LCD that allows you to see the crystal clear picture after clicking it and helps you to take the perfect shot before hitting the shutter button.
It comes with an 18-55 mm lens and is considered to be one of the best DSLR under 50000. It has a built-in sensor-shift image stabilization that provides great help to beginners. The ISO sensitivity ranges from 100-25600, making this purchase worth all your money!
With 79 autofocus points and 8fps continuous shooting, Sony Alpha A68K is one of the best DSLR below 50000 for a reason! It works pretty well in low light surroundings, providing the user with grain-free pictures.
- By registering with the Alpha community, you would get free accessories with the camera!
- A great DSLR within your budget for any beginner.
- It has an easy and user-friendly interface.
- It is easy to carry it around as it is light weighted and is travel friendly.
- It allows you to allow clear and sharp videos while in motion.
Though there are many choices for the best DSLR under 50000, these are the best ones that stand out of the line. We all know how important cameras are nowadays! It helps us to not only capture photos and videos as a memory, but it helps us to treasure some things forever. It is highly advisable to look out for the details of the camera before purchasing them. Being a bit expensive, DSLR cameras are worth your buy! Therefore, without wasting much of your time, go on to the website and choose your favourite one from the ocean of options available to you!
Which DSLR camera is the best?
DSLR cameras have a wide range of products. Some are expensive while some are not so expensive. The best DSLR under 50000 is tough to decide. The list above mentioned shows all the possibly best products under this range. Have a look at it and decide on your own by looking at the features that it provides.
Can DSLR camera record video?
Yes, DSLR cameras can record and shoot videos with ease. However, the quality of the videography will depend on the features of the DSLR camera that it provides. The list shows some of the best DSLR below 50000 that records video at 4K ultra HD resolution.
What DSLR camera is the best for beginners?
If you are a beginner and want to start with photography and/or videography, the best DSLR under 50000 is Nikon D5300. The price is reasonable and the features offered by it are worth the buy. It is not only the best for beginners, but also for people who are into photography.
Are DSLR camera lenses interchangeable?
Yes! Some of the DSLR camera lenses are interchangeable, which means that the user can change the lens according to their wish. There are some DSLR cameras, which fit all types of lenses. There are namely wide-angle, macro, and standard lens. However, there are still some DSLR, which do not offer this feature to its users.
Where to buy a DSLR camera?
The best place to buy a DSLR camera is online. Online buying gives the buyer the power to choose from a wide range of products and compare them before buying. The buyer can go through the details of the cameras and then pick the most suited one. Along with this, reviews play a very important role in the buying of a product.
Are DSLR cameras waterproof?
DSLR cameras are waterproof to some extent. It is water and dust resistant but prolonged exposure to these things can severely affect the DSLR camera. However, there are some companies, which provide waterproof DSLR. They are suited for underwater shoots and scuba diving. The best way to know whether your camera is waterproof or not is to research and find out about it!
Which DSLR camera is the best for video shooting?
Canon EOS 800D is the best DSLR under 50000 for video shooting. It provides all the necessary and unique features for shooting a video. It can be your best buy under 50000.