Photography is one of the most popular hobbies around the world. Some people take it up professionally and people who don’t. It is a career many cherish too. So many people around the world study to be future photographers these days.
But even otherwise, photography is an extremely loved hobby. All it requires is a camera, like the best DSLR under 70000. But an issue that they might face while following this passion is that they may not have a camera. Many do not have an idea about how to choose a good camera and what to look for while buying a DSLR.
So this is why we are here to help you. We will help you choose the best DSLR under 70000, something which has great quality and something you can afford. Many camera companies offer a wide variety of cameras with various features under different price tags.
If you are an aspiring photographer who is now planning to buy a DSLR camera, you have reached the right place. But if you are planning to go shopping for the same, you need to know a few extremely important things.
Factors you need to look out for while going shopping for a DSLR
- The first thing you need to decide before deciding to buy a DSLR is the purpose behind it. What are you going to use it for- professionally or amateur photography?
- Another important factor is the budget. Buying a DSL can be expensive if you don’t have a planned and fixed budget.
- But of course, price should not be your only factor. Do not compromise on the features you require for your purpose.
- The main reason most people choose a DSLR over any other camera is for its image quality. So that is an important factor to look out for.
- The grip and the size of the DSLR camera is one other thing to look for while you are looking through your various options.
- If you can shop physically, make sure you always hold a DSLR in your hand to make sure it has a comfortable grip.
- If you are interested in capturing videos too through the DSLR, then you need to look for a video-making feature in HD in the camera.
- Make sure that your DSLR camera has a good processor that can give a strong performance.
- You have to ensure that the DSLR camera you are planning to buy is compatible with different types of lenses.
- A lens cleaning kit and other accessories you might require are other important things you need to choose along with your DSLR.
These are just some of the things you need to keep in mind while you are shopping for a good DSLR for photography. Now here is a list of 7 of the most amazing DSLRs you can buy for a budget of 70000.
Hopefully, you will find the best DSLR under 70000 that suits your needs on this list.
This DSLR camera from Canon is the best DSLR under 70000 in India. It is perfect even for a beginner or amateur photographer. This camera has a 24.1 megapixel APS C-size CMOS sensor. It also comes with an optical viewfinder to provide its users with a great DSLR experience.
The fast and accurate AF helps you to capture sharp images with amazing clarity. The grip on this camera is amazing and you can have a steady hold on it while you shoot. Another amazing feature is that this DSLR camera has great Wi-Fi connectivity to help you upload pictures easily to other devices.
The ISO range is 100-6400 and the video capture resolution is 1080 pixels. You can blur your background in images to bring out certain elements and to focus more on some things. The high ISO speeds and low noise allows you to take amazing pictures with wonderful clarity even in low light situations.
So here are some other things about this DSLR camera that might interest you as this is the best DSLR under 70000:
- The APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.1 MP allows you to capture images with amazing resolution and also promises high resolution for large prints and image cropping.
- The Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC connectivity allows for fast and quick uploading and transferring of the photos.
- The ISO range makes sure that you get grain-free pictures even in a low light situation.
- HD video capturing quality in case you are also interested in video making using the DSLR.
- The image processor of DIGIC 4+ is critical for accuracy and speed for burst photos and auto-focus pictures.
This is the best DSLR under 70000 in India at its price range and it will be perfect to fulfill all your photography needs. It is lightweight and designed ergonomically so that you can travel anywhere while carrying it. The ISO range of 100-25600 is great to capture pictures under any lighting conditions.
The sensor type of this camera is CMOS with a resolution of 24.2 MP and a video capture resolution of 1080 pixels. It also has an optical viewfinder for the great capturing of pictures. The camera, being lightweight, allows you to handle it easily and shoot comfortably.
The camera is not only small enough to carry around easily; it is also durable against rough conditions it might face during such travels. It is fast and responsive and you can click pictures without complicated controls. The buttons and dials are placed to be comfortably used by the photographer.
Here are some other features of this camera that you might want to know:
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and in-built Bluetooth connectivity for easy uploading and transferring of pictures.
- The package includes a free memory card of 16 GB along with the DSLR camera.
- The camera comes with an APS-C CMOS sensor for great resolution and clarity of pictures even during image cropping and large printing.
- The ISO range of the camera helps to get grain-free images even when clicked in low light conditions.
- The image processor is Expeed 4 with 11 auto-focus points. This ensures accuracy and speed when it comes to burst photography.
- The video resolution of this Digital SLR camera is full HD along with manual controls.
This Digital SLR from Nikon is the best camera under 70000 that you can buy. It is perfect to be used as a point-and-shoot camera and it helps to capture your best memories. The Wi-Fi, NFC, and built-in Bluetooth connectivity help to ensure that the photos you click can be transferred easily too.
It is the best DSLR within 70000 for a beginner or amateur photographer. You can capture great stills and high clarity videos through this. The auto-mode in this camera allows you to take great shots even if you are a beginner. And if you want to learn during shots, you can just switch to the guide-mode and it will guide you through it all.
With this camera being the best DSLR within 70000, it is perfect for your shoots. The Expeed image processor inside this Digital SLR camera from Nikon helps to pop the colors in every picture you click. The photos and videos are bound to be vibrant.
Here are some more amazing features of the best camera under 70000:
- APS-C SMOS sensor with 24.2 MP for high resolution of images even during image cropping and large printing.
- There is an auto-mode that will help you take amazing photos instantly, especially useful if you are a beginner.
- The guide mode will help to guide you as go along with your shoot, helping you learn photography.
- The ISO range is perfect for great grain-free pictures and the camera also has an optical viewfinder.
- The camera is in-built with various connecting options such as Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth. You can transfer the pictures you take easily to other devices.
This Canon power shot DSLR camera is the best DSLR below 70000 that you can buy. It has some amazing features that make it more than worth the price. It is also a great camera that can help you click amazing photos, especially if you are a beginner.
This HS Digital camera has a long-reaching zoom and a highly sensitive CMOS sensor. The image processor incorporated into this camera is a DIGIC 6 and it has an ISO range of 80-3200. The resolution of the camera is 20.3 megapixels while the video capture resolution is 1080 p.
The product also comes with an electrical viewfinder and a 50x optical zoom that helps you capture impressive images even from a distance. There is also a 100x zoom plus feature that helps to extend the zoom factor of the camera. You can transfer the images using either the built-in Wi-Fi connection or the NFC.
Now let us look at some more features of the best DSLR below 70000:
- There is a story highlight feature that collects all the still images you shoot into a story album.
- You can later use these clips with maybe background music etc. The camera also has a built-in background music library for this purpose.
- APS-C CMOS sensor for great resolution images even if you crop them or print them on large scales.
- You can select the frame rates manually in the video making and the settings of the camera. It also has a full HD resolution.
- The image processor encompassed in this DSLR is DIGIC 6 with one auto-focus point. This makes it the best DSLR under 70000.
This is the best DSLR under 70000 that you can buy for your photographing needs. With an optical viewfinder and a zoom lens, this is a great digital SLR camera from the Nikon Company. You also get a 2 GB memory card along with it.
The camera also has a USB port that will help in transferring the photos you shoot to other devices. The ISO range of this amazing DSLR camera from Nikon is 100-3200 with an expandable feature up to 12800. It also has a CMOS sensor for great pictures with amazing resolution.
The camera also has an AV port and a secure digital card reader for any type of memory card you insert. It has a storage capacity of 1 GB and this model is much better than your usual point and shoots cameras.
Now here are some reasons why you should be buying this amazing DSLR camera:
- The product has a CMOS sensor of DX-format with a resolution of 14.2 megapixels.
- This camera has an ISO range of 100-3200 and this will allow you to take pictures even under low light conditions.
- It has 11 auto-focus points with a 3D tracking feature encompassed in the product.
- The video capturing feature of this camera is very good. It has full-time auto-focus with a resolution of 1080 pixels.
- The camera is also encompassed with a 3 inch LCD with 230000 dots.
This is the Panasonic LUMIX 4K digital camera which is the best DSLR under 70000. It is designed to be “mirrorless”. This means that the body of the camera is much lighter and compact. The video, audio, and image quality of the camera are just amazing.
The starlight auto-focus feature allows you to take clear and good resolution pictures even in low light conditions. The quality of the image will not be compromised due to the lighting conditions. It also allows you to shoot even a star in the sky using auto-focus.
The app has in-built Wi-Fi connectivity that could prove to be very useful. The OLED viewfinder allows you to capture the perfect moment with ease. The Depth from Defocus and Auto-focus features makes it easier to capture even fast-moving actions. The 4K resolution only adds to all these great features.
Here are some more amazing features of this camera from Panasonic:
- Along with Wi-Fi connectivity, the camera also has a USB 2.0 port and a micro HDMI port.
- The Micro Four Thirds sensor with 16 MP resolution helps to capture sharp and vibrant images of high quality.
- With an 8 MP photo burst mode at 30 frames per second, you can extract individual images shot at an ultra-high resolution of 4K.
- The controls and buttons are placed at comfortable positions on the camera to make the handling of the product much easier.
- The viewfinder of the highest resolution and the LCD ensures that you capture the perfect moments.
This is the Alpha Digital camera from Sony with a 16-50 mm lens. It is an amazing camera to choose for a budget of 70000. You can shoot movies with great detailing in full HD resolution. You can shoot individual pictures with amazing clarity of fast-moving objects too.
The LCD screen of this camera can be tilted to your preference. This allows for creative freedom and it can be tilted up to 180 degrees. The Sony Alpha also has many features that allow you to lock focus on targeted subjects, make hybrid films with artistic control, etc.
Here are a few other factors that make this camera one of the best in this price range:
- An APS-C CMOS sensor that helps you to capture amazing pictures with the highest resolution.
- The video making feature allows you to manually control the process and you can select the frame rate of the HD videos.
- There is Wi-Fi, NFC, and built-in Bluetooth connectivity available for this camera for easy transferring and uploading of the images.
- The ISO range is 100-25600, which allows you to take clear, grain-free pictures even in low lights.
- The image processor used is BIONZ X with 179 auto-focus points which is important for auto-focus and speed burst photography.
So this was our list of some of the top DSLR cameras under 70000. We hope it helped you realize which ones you might want to choose for your photography. Do remember to keep the few points mentioned in the beginning in your mind while you go shopping for DSLRs.
Buying the best DSLR under 70000 can be a tough task and we hope we have made it easier for you. It can be confusing to shop for a DSLR, especially if you are new to the field. The many different features and types of cameras could leave you confused and you might even buy the wrong camera for your purpose.
This is why this article might help you to not make many mistakes during your shopping. Keep a few factors such as price, purpose, etc. in your mind while you are selecting the DSLR. Happy Shopping and we hope you find the best DSLR under 70000.
Also, you can find more information about Best Mobile Under 50000.
Which DSLR camera company is best for professional photography?
Nikon and Canon have some of the best models of DSLRs that are perfect for professional photography. Models such as the Nikon D500 and D7500 and Canon EOS 800D and 250D etc. are all amazing for professional photography. Choose those models and companies if you are planning to buy a DSLR for professional purposes.
What is the most useful lens that can be used on a DSLR?
The lens is an important part of any DSLR camera. But when you buy a DSLR camera, then you might be confused as to which lens is the best. So here is a list of some of the best lens you can choose for a DSLR camera:
- Sigma 18-35 f/1.8 DC HSM Art.
- Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports.
- Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG HSM.
Is DSLR still worth buying?
Yes, a DSLR is still considered important by both professional and amateur photographers. If you have a profitable photography business, then it is worth buying for sure. But even otherwise, it is worth buying if you are extremely passionate and also if you can afford one.
Are old DSLR cameras still good?
Actually, yes they are. Even if the DSLR camera might be a few years old, the lens would still be good for you for almost 5, 10, or even 30 years. So do not hesitate in buying an old camera if it comes with a great lens.