Heat is increasing more and more every year in India and this has led to the rise in demand for indoor cooling solutions like air coolers.
Therefore, in this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the best air coolers in India, including; top 10 air cooler in India, cooler prices in India, best cooler brand in India, etc.
With the ever-increasing heat in India, the regular fans are just not enough anymore. They may give you air but they cannot give you cool air like the best air coolers in India do.
Coolers come in many different types and you can choose one according to your needs. The best air coolers in India pull the fresh air from the surroundings to turn the air cool which makes the air quality better.
Air coolers in India are also very eco-friendly when compared with other cooling alternatives. Comparatively, they are very easy to install and are also very portable.
Air coolers work according to the principle of cooling through the evaporation of water. When a cooler is put to work first the warm and fresh air in the surroundings passes through what is called a cooling pad which is a cooling medium. Then the water is moved with the help of a water pump through the cooling pads.
This flowing water absorbs or extracts the heat or the warm air and evaporates which results in cool, fresh, and moistened air being left behind. This cool air is then thrown through a fan installed in the cooler and you get to enjoy the cool and fresh air.
Today many innovative companies have started to combine this simple method with many technologies making coolers even more comfortable and convenient to use. There are 4 main types of coolers available in India which are; Window coolers, Tower coolers, Personal coolers, and Desert coolers.
The price range of coolers in India is dependent on the company and the cooler. The cooler low price in India is on average up to Rs 1,500 for personal small coolers. The high price of coolers can be more than Rs 15,000 in India. Brands like Bajaj, Symphony, Havells, etc. offer the best cooler price in India for their various coolers.
Choosing the best air coolers in India with such a wide variety is difficult and also exhausting therefore, we have got the best air coolers in India with all their information and features to make it easy for you to choose the cooler of your dreams.
Best air coolers in India – Buying Guide
Before that here are some factors to look for when buying the best air cooler
Factors when buying the best air cooler
- The climate of the place you live in it can help you choose between the desert, portable, tower, and other kinds of coolers.
- The features of the cooler.
- The pads types, pattern, features, etc.
- The speed of the cooler fan and the sir throwing speed.
- The capacity of the water tank.
- The electricity consumed by the cooler i.e., the wattage.
- The louvers feature can it be completely down when the cooler is not in use to prevent insects or dirt from setting in the cooler.
That’s all now, we bring you the best air coolers in India to help you beat this unbearable heat.
Best Air Coolers in India Reviews
Bajaj is one of the best electronics companies in India that has been operating for a long time and delivering quality products to India. This air cooler is made for all types of climates and has modern features. It has the best cooler price in India.
- The air cooler is suitable for all seasons.
- The cooler material is made of plastic.
- It is portable as it comes with castor wheels attached to it.
- It has a capacity of 36 liters water tank.
- It features honeycomb cooling media with easily removable pads.
- The cord effective length is 1.5 and the cooler has castor wheels for easy portability.
- There are 3 controls for speed and four-way deflection of air.
- The cooler has a quiet performance with 100 watts of power.
- It has turbofan technology to give maximum cool and soothing air.
This cooler is one of the best tower coolers in India. The symphony cooler price in India is cost-friendly with no quality compromise. This best tower cooler in India has a very sleek and trendy design.
- The cooler has the capacity of 30 liters and has a color combination of black and white.
- The cooler is made of plastic material.
- It uses honeycomb pads on 3 sides to give superior 3D cooling.
- It has a multistage filtration system made of; dust filter, smell filter, allergy filter, bacteria filter, and PM 2.5 wash filter.
- The elegant cooler is also equipped with a highly sophisticated and user-friendly pop-up touchscreen control panel for the user’s convenience.
- The cooler uses low power consumption.
- It also has SMPS technology protection for any kind of voltage malfunction.
- It has a power consumption of 145 watts and is also operatable on an inverter.
- You can use it both indoors and outdoors to experience its cool air.
- The air tower cooler package includes a 1 unit remote with batteries, 4-unit legs, and 4-unit castor wheels.
- It comes with a full-function remote with magnetic properties that allow the remote to stick to the cooler and make it impossible to be misplaced.
This cooler is one of the top 10 coolers in India. The cooler offers a wide-angle air throw along with humidity control and has a very high performance. Even when being one of the top coolers in India, it offers a lot at a good price range.
- The Crompton Ozone Inverter Desert Air cooler has a capacity of storing 75 liters of water which makes it possible to avoid filling the cooler tank multiple times.
- It comes in the color combination of white and grey.
- The honeycomb pads in the cooler are made of cooling pads, which provide better and faster cooling.
- It also contains an ice chamber for putting ice cubes to increase the cooling.
- It features motorized and oscillating louvers for 4-way deflection of air.
- It is connectable to an inverter to give uninterrupted cooling even without electricity.
- It is watermark-free and rust-free due to having a durable fiber body.
- It has smooth exteriors which makes the cooler easy to clean.
- The wattage power of the desert cooler is 190 watts.
- It has a 3-way speed setting for the control of airspeed.
- It has a warranty card and a user manual.
Havells is one of the best cooler brands in India. The Celia Desert Air Cooler is one of the top coolers in India. The cooler is a portable one with a low sound design with an exclusive fan design.
- The air cooler has a capacity of 55 liters of water and comes in a combination of white and grey colors.
- The power of the cooler is 220 watts with an operating voltage of 220 to 240 watts.
- It has a 3-side honeycomb pattern cooling pads with properties of anti-erosion, resistance against deformation, and hydrophilic substances.
- The honeycomb pads also help in absorbing dust particles and in cleaning the air which makes the cooler dust and insect resistant.
- The cooler contains an ice chamber and auto-fill feature to bring the best convenience and comfort for the user.
- It is also compatible with an inverter to let users have continuous cool air even with power off.
- The cooler has a unique fan design to have low sounds when operating and is very easy for moving.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty and 12 months of eligibility for repair service at home from the date of purchase.
Another one of the top 10 coolers in India by Havells ‘one of the best air cooler brands in India’ from its Freddo series this best room cooler in India is the perfect example of innovative technology. The Freddo-1 cooler is one of the best air coolers in India that offers unique and convenient features.
- The desert cooler has a water capacity of 70 liters.
- The cooler is available in a white and brown color combination.
- It has a fully functional remote control and a plugging facility to store the chords safely when the cooler is not in use.
- It has a fan that is specifically designed for low noise and silent cooling.
- The louvers in the cooler are completely collapsible which prevents dust and insects from entering the cooler.
- It has a temperature display screen on the air cooler grill that shows the air temperature.
- It has 3 settings for fan speed as well as for the timer.
- To ensure dust and insect-free cool air getting through the pads the cooler has 3-side dust filter nets.
- It also contains 3 side honeycomb cooling pads that are resistant to bacteria, erosion, deformation with the hydrophilic property. It helps in cleaning and making the air dust-free with low maintenance and long life.
- The cooler also has a water tank cover to ensure the prevention of mosquitoes breeding or entering the tank.
- The humidity and auto drain function help in getting the best cooling experience with the convenience of draining the water without spillage.
- The power wattage of the cooler is 220 watts with the operating voltage watts of 220 to 240.
Symphony is the best cooler company in India that offers many best air coolers in India. The Diet 3D 55i is also the best tower air cooler in India. It is recommended to use for small or medium size rooms for better results.
- It has 55 liters water capacity along with a wattage of 145 watts.
- The cooler gives superior 3D cooling with the help of the honeycomb cooling pads that are on 3-sides.
- It has a multiple filtration stage system powered by i-Pure that contains a dust filter, smell filter, allergy filter, bacteria filter, and PM 2.5 Wash Filter.
- The feature of an easy-to-use pop-up touchscreen control panel makes this cooler highly sophisticated and very convenient.
- The fully functional intelligent remote that comes with the cooler is magnetic and easily sticks on the body of the cooler which eliminates the chances of misplacing it.
- The cooler is designed to be very trendy, sleek, and stylish along with easy portability.
This ROMI small cooler price in India is pretty pocket-friendly. The cooler is of multicolor LED and very easy to transport and is portable. It is an electric small cooler.
- The dimensions of cooler are 50 x 50 x 30 mm (L x W x H).
- The water capacity of this small cooler is 750 ml.
- It has a USB port for micro-USB charging and has 7 colors LED.
- It helps with fast cooling and purifying the air and controlling the humidity.
- It has 3-speed controls of low, middle, and high.
- It lasts up to 8 hours with one-time water filling.
- It has an exchangeable Filter core.
This is one of the best air coolers in India and the small cooler price in India is reasonable. This window cooler is energy efficient and is also environmentally friendly.
- The water capacity of this cooler is 50 liters and the power is 230 watts.
- It has louvers that collapse completely to prevent dust or insects from entering the cooler.
- It has wood wool cooling pads to help in cooling the air.
- An ice chamber is also included to put ice cubes for cooler air.
- The cooler is compatible with an inverter and has an auto-swing option.
- It also has the option of an auto-fill function to automatically fill the water tank.
- It also has a trolley which is optional to increase the height of the air cooler.
- It has 3-speed settings along with thermal overload protection.
- The mini cooler price in India is very reasonable.
The RDG Conditioner, Humidifier, Purifier personal mini cooler price in India is very affordable and can be used anywhere like, home, office, room, etc. The cooler purifies the air for better air quality.
- It is a portable 3 in 1 air cooler which is also a humidifier, purifier, and conditioner.
- It can be used in any place where a USB port or wall outlet is available for a plug-in.
- It can last up to 8 hours on a single water fill.
- It has a quiet fan to give soundless cool air.
- It has built-in 7 LED color option mood light that can be changed.
- It is space-efficient and very portable.
- It is energy and cost-efficient.
- The water tank capacity is 750 ml.
- The cooler has 3 modes for wind speed to adjust the airflow.
- It also has an auto shut-off mode for when the water or power is not sufficient.
Havells is the best air cooler company in India is the best cooler price in the India section. This personal air cooler is best for cooling medium-sized spaces. It provides dust-free, clean, and fresh air and is an innovative product with unique features and stylish design.
- The water tank capacity of 18 liters.
- The cooler comes in the color combination of white and light blue.
- It has a honeycomb cooling pad that eliminates particles such as dust, mites, pollen, etc., which also prevents the breeding of mosquitos.
- It has large and unique space wings to give the best comfortable cooling and has a simple and elegant design.
- It has an ice compartment for extra cooling efficiency.
- The power capacity of the air cooler is 160 watts.
Which brand is best for air cooler in India?
The best air cooler brand in India is not easy to decide on as there are many air cooler brands in India. It eventually depends on the air cooler price in India, the features of the cooler, the cooling capacity, etc. You can check out the top 10 air cooler in India list to decide which is the best air cooler brand in India.
Which is the best air cooler or AC?
Between air cooler and AC, an air cooler is defiantly is the best. We will give you the reasons for this:
- Air cooler price in India is very cost-friendly compared with the AC cost price. Air cooler low price in India is very budget-friendly.
- The best air coolers in India use less space and the majority are portable which is very convenient whereas AC is the total opposite.
- The top cooler brands in India also are energy efficient. This means the air coolers in India use up to 80% less electricity compared with AC.
- The coolers in India require very low maintenance compared with the high maintenance of AC.
- The air coolers are also environment friendly and give out clean air but this is not the case with AC.
Which is the best cooler brand?
There are many best air cooler brands in India. it’s hard to choose when all of them offer the best air coolers in India. Bajaj, Symphony, Crompton, Havells are some of the top cooler brands in India. Bajaj’s best cooler in India is the Platini PX97 Air Cooler. The best cooler in India from symphony is the cooler from the Diet 3D series.
How much temperature can the air cooler reduce?
An average air cooler can reduce up to 3 to 4 degrees Celsius in an indoor room. The reduction in temperature can again depend on the brand and cooler as the best cooler company in India use their unique technologies. There are different types of coolers and their size and shape can also lead to different results for the decrease in temperature.
But the most important thing to remember is that the best room cooler in India reduces the temperature safely and delivers cool and fresh air.
Why air cooler is not good for health?
There are many types of air coolers available today in the market. Normal air coolers are not good or very effective in high humidity areas. As they work on the principle of evaporation, they also increase the humidity in the surrounding air which can give rise to bacteria, mold in the water, germs, etc.
Therefore, patients with breathing ailments like Asthma should be careful with air coolers.
But with the innovative technology today there is much best air cooler company in India that has come up with solutions for this problem like the best tower air cooler in India by Symphony has humidity controls which is very convenient and comfortable for use. The symphony cooler price in India is also very cost-effective.
- Which is a better air cooler or an electric fan?
Air coolers are defiantly better than fans for several reasons. First and foremost, fans only circulate the air around you so all you are getting is the same warm air thrown at you at high speed and no actual cool air.
Air coolers on the other hand as the name suggests help with cooling the air around you and circulating the clean and cool air in a room.
The Best Air cooler in India is also very cost-effective in the long run compared to fans. The best air coolers in India also provide pure and clean air along with coolness.
How do I choose a cooler?
There are many things that you can look for when choosing the right cooler for yourself. Given below are some things that you can keep in mind:
- Coolers give their best at the right-sized room they are designed for so choose a cooler according to the area you want it to cover.
- The cooler price in India differs for every cooler. Keep the right budget according to the features you want in your cooler. If you are looking for high technical features then your budget should be accordingly a little high.
- Check out the specific features that you need in your cooler and look for the brands and coolers that have those features and choose the one that you are satisfied with.
- Select the type of cooler you need like if you want a cooler for a small personal distance then check the personal small coolers available.
The most important you should do is look thoroughly at all the features of the cooler and also checking the reviews on the product is helpful.
Which cooler is best for cooling?
The coolers by quality brands like Bajaj, Symphony, Havells, etc. are very good at cooling. The cost of coolers in India by these companies is also very budget-friendly. You can buy the best air coolers in India according to your needs as there are many variations available in them.
How can I increase my air cooler efficiency?
One of the best ways to increase your cooler efficiency is to have proper ventilation in the room where the cooler is operating. Placing the cooler near windows is very effective.
You can add ice to the water tank in the cooler if the ice chamber is not available to increase the coolness of the air. Regular cleaning is also important for proper efficiency.
Regular maintenance is important, the best air coolers in India for maintenance are low. Also, every cooler has a specific sq area that it covers for the best cooling so keep the cooler in that specific sq area or be in that range of area to get the best cooling experience your cooler has to offer.
if you are looking for some great toasters for your kitchen, we highly suggest you have a look at The Best Toasters in India, this will give you an insight into the best available toaster that you can purchase.