The ambiance of any place is very important and having a good one makes the place more pleasant and comfortable. Many aspects contribute to the ambiance and one of the most important aspects is the lights. Today one of the most popular types of lights is the LED lights and getting the Best Led Tube Light helps in getting many benefits along with great lighting.
Lights are a basic necessity in today’s world. Today there are many types of lights available, from bulbs to footlights, ceiling lights to tube lights. There are many fancy lights available and getting the perfect brightness is very important.
Lighting affects our eyesight if it is not sufficient enough. Therefore, when choosing the lighting for any place like your house you need to consider many things.
One of the most common types of lights is tube lights. They are known to give more light with more coverage area compared to others. They also use less electricity and are easily available.
They distribute light more evenly and are easygoing on the eyes. But choosing the best tube light for home is also important. Tube lights come in two major categories; LED tube lights and Fluorescent tube lights. Read the information given below to find out which one of the two is the best tube light for the home.
What are fluorescent tube lights?
Fluorescent tube lights work on the concept of fluorescent to produce light. The tubes are made of low-pressure vapor gas of mercury. They are commonly used for commercial building purposes. Due to the harmful gases, they cannot be considered as the best tube light for the home.
What are LED tube lights?
LED or light-emitting diode tube lights use polycarbonate and aluminum backbone lenses and contain high-quality electrical components. They are preferred and chosen over fluorescent tube light for several reasons. They are the best tube light for the home. The led tube light highest watt is 30 watts.
Why should you choose the best-led tube light and have the best-led fluorescent replacement?
- They last far longer than fluorescent tube lights for nearly 10 years.
- They are very energy efficient. They can be considered the best-led tube light for the home.
- They provide high light quality with low maintenance cost.
- They respond instantly to the switch.
- They emit 180 degrees targeted light which saves a lot of energy and is, therefore, the best tube light for reading.
- They do not contain any harmful chemical like mercury which makes them very safe to use when compared with fluorescent lights.
- They do not produce any UV rays as fluorescent tubes do.
- In the long run, they are very cost-effective.
- They also produce very low heat compared to the high heat fluorescent lights produce.
There are many best-led tube light company that provides the best-led fluorescent replacement.
What is great white led tube and what is the great white led tube light price?
The great white led tube is by the company Great White electrics. They are uber-efficient LED tube lights that save up to 80 percent of energy, helping in reducing the negative footprints on nature.
They provide some of the highest lumens led tube light with some of the highest watts led tube light with a very long life. They are also eco-efficient lights. The great white led tube light price ranges from Rs. 400 to up to Rs. 2000.
Best Led Tube Light – Buying Guide
Factors to look for when buying the best-led tube light from the best-led tube light brand
- Check the lumens: In LED tube lights the brightness is not dependent on the watts rather the lumens unit decides the brightness.
The highest watt led tube light is between the range of 23-30 watts and the highest lumen led tube light will be of 1600 lumen. So, when buying the best-led tube light look for the lumens and buy the best-led tube light according to what the light is needed for.
- Check the efficiency: The efficiency of the best-led tube light also depends on the best-led tube light brand. Some may be more efficient than others so do your research on the led tube light best brand and buy the one that would be the best-led tube light for you.
- Dimmability of the best-led tube: One of the best-led tube lights for home is the one that has the dimming feature. This helps with adjusting the brightness according to the need.
- Correct shading: The best-led tube light come in a range of colors and choosing one that fits your needs is important as different needs require different shade of color. For example, the best tube light for reading would require a color shade that will be comfortable for eyes, the best-led tube light for the living room can be of yellowish-white shade dependent on your preference.
The best-led tube light price can be as low as Rs.60 to up to Rs.700 depending on the type of the best-led tube light and the led tube light best brand.
Best Led Tube Light Reviews
We have got you the product description on some of the top 10 led tube lights brands with one of their best-led tube:
This white-colored tube light is recommended for reading purposes as it is a very suitable light for the eyes. It is a 20 watts light with polycarbonate material.
- It includes 2 years warranty with 2 Battens.
- It has a cool daylight color with a temperature of 6500K.
- It has 20 watts of power with 2000 lumens with an efficiency of 110 Lm/W.
- It is 8 x 113 cm of H x L and 30 mm of W.
Syska is one of the best-led tube light companies that provide efficient energy lights. It is one top 10 led tube lights companies in India. This T5 LED light is 18 watts and has a cool white color.
- It is of 18 watts power with an 1800 lumen and operates at 100 Lm per watt.
- It has a warranty of one year.
- It is surface mountable.
- The body is 38 mm of H with an L of 188 cm and W of 23 mm.
- It is of cool white color with corded electricity and a color temperature of 6500 K.
This LED white tube light is great for lower consumption power lights. It also requires low maintenance. The installation of this light is very easy and can be used in home lights and is the best-led tube light for the living room.
- It comes with 6 watts of power and a lumen of 1 foot with 600 Lm.
- It comes in cool white color with a color temperature of 6500 K.
- The CRI is up to 80% and is environmentally friendly.
- It has a warranty of 1 year and is a glare-free tube light.
- It is of 31 x 3 x 4 cm dimension.
The Opple LED light is 20 watts with a life of more than 20,000 hours. It is a stylish light with a high-grade PC body and is immune against electric shocks.
- It is easy to install and is energy and cost-efficient.
- It has 20 watts of power with 2100 lumens.
- It has a 24-month warranty with a life of more than 20,000 hours.
- It is safe against electric shocks and has a uniform distribution of light.
This is the first Up-Down LED introduced in India. It is specially made for homes. It is a 20 watts LED tube light. It is made to give zero strain to the eyes through the cozy yellow lighting.
- It is a 20 watts power LED tube light with 2000 lm
- It has two light modes of color cool white and warm white which is yellowish.
- The LED light has a very sleek and stylish design.
- It has a twin glow technology of up and downlights.
- The twin glow colors are of work mode and relax mode.
- It has focused light distribution for a more comfortable and brighter room.
- It has a year warranty.
The led light has a 4 hours backup to give uninterrupted brightness even with power cut off. It has an inbuilt battery with auto battery charging. It has 10 watts of power.
- The tube light has a 4-hour battery backup.
- It comes with 1000 lumen output and 10 watts of power.
- Its life expectancy is of 25,000 hours.
- It comes with an inbuilt automatic charging system.
- The dimensions are 27 mm in height, 62 cm in length, and 9 cm in width.
- It is in white with a temperature of 6500 K
The LED light is of modern design with 20 watts of power and a cool daylight feature. It is energy efficient with a 90% of energy saver.
- The tube light comes with Clips and Screws.
- It has a 20 watts power and lumens of 2000.
- The lifespan is of 50,000 hours.
- The warranty period is of 1 year.
- It is shock proofed.
- The LED tube is 7.6 cm in height with the length and width of 113.5 cm and 5.4 cm respectively.
- It has a cool daylight color and the color temperature is 6500 K
Which LED tube light is best for the home?
The led tube light highest watt also makes the lumens highest. The lumen energy helps with giving the desired brightness.
The best-LED tube lights for home are those that are comfortable to the eyes and give desired brightness.
Some of the best tube lights for home are from brands like Philips, Syska, Wipro, etc.
What is the brightest LED tube light?
The brightest LED tube light is 54 watts with 3500 lumens from Philips.
Which is better LED tube light or LED bulb?
LED tubes are better than LED bulbs as they are more environmentally friendly and are also cost-effective and are perfect for comfortable eyesight.
How do I choose an LED tube light?
Some of the things that you can look for when choosing LED tube lights are; the lumens, the brightness, the best-led tube light price, the dimmability, the energy efficiency, etc.
Which tube light is best for the eyes?
It depends on the task you are doing. If you are reading or working then white cool light would be best for you but when relaxing or watching T.V, warm-colored lights would be best to rest your eyes.
How do I calculate LED lights for a room?
The light brightness depends on the lumens and you can calculate the LED lights for a room by the sq ft measurements required for the lumens. For an average small room of 250 sq. ft you will require up to 5000 lumens on average.
Is LED light good for reading?
LED lights are the best for reading. You can opt for a cool white color for the best experience.
Are LED lights brighter than fluorescent?
Yes, LED lights are brighter than fluorescent. Not only that but they are also much safer, and energy-efficient along with being long-lasting and cost-efficient in the long run.
How many watts do I need for a bedroom light?
It depends on many factors like the sq. area of the room, the brightness that you are comfortable with, the tasks you do in the room like if you read in your bedroom you will require higher lumens and therefore higher watts. On average a light within 20-30 watts should do the minimal job. Know more about small appliances click here!
Also, check out the 5 Best 4K TV in India, if you are in the market for a great TV.