If you have an Amazon Firestick at your home, then you must know how to install Jio TV on Firestick. Jio TV provides you more than 600 channels that include 60+ HD channels for free. You can watch all these channels with the help of an internet connection.
To avail of the benefit, you have to install the Jio TV app on your device. To know how to install Jio TV on Firestick, follow the procedure discussed in this article. By using this procedure, you can install Jio TV on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, and Firestick 4K.
Firstly, you have to enable apps from unknown sources on Firestick. The procedure to do so is given below:
- On the Amazon Firestick home page, go to “settings” –> “My fire TV.”
- Select “Developer option.”
- Turn ON the option for “ADB Debugging.”
- Turn ON the option for “Apps from unknown sources.”
Now you are ready to install the Jio TV on your Firestick.
How to install Jio TV on Firestick 4k?
After enabling apps from unknown sources, you can follow the steps given below to install Jio TV on your Firestick 4k.
- On the home screen, click on the “Search” option.
- Type “Downloader” and install the app in Firestick 4k.
- Now Go to settings –> Applications –> Manage Installed application –> Click Downloader app and launch the app.
- After launching the Downloader, you will see a URL box. Type “https://bit.ly/2VVTUSk” inside the URL box and click on the “Go” button. The Jio TV for Firestick app will start to download.
- After that, click on the “Next” button and then on “Install” to start the installation.
- Now you are ready to launch the Jio TV app.
How to install Jio TV app on Firestick?
There is another method by which you can install the Jio TV app on your Amazon Firestick. Follow the steps given below after enabling apps from unknown sources.
- On your smartphone download, “apps2fire” from the Google play store.
- Now, download the Jio TV apk and Mouse Toggle apk from any trusted website.
- Go to the “setup” tab in “apps2fire” after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Search Fire TV” and link your TV.
- Now, upload both the Jio TV apk and Mouse Toggle apk on the TV.
- Click Allow and Ok on the pop-up box on Television.
- Go to the Mouse Toggle app in Firestick and enable it.
- Now open the Jio TV app, register yourself and enjoy.
How do I install Jio TV on Firestick?
If you want to install the Jio TV application, you can follow any of the methods that are discussed above in this article.
How to install Jio TV in Amazon Fire TV?
Amazon Fire TV has the same software as that of any other Amazon Firestick. For installing the Jio TV app, you can go through the methods discussed above.