India is a huge market for brands because of its population numbers. The Indian market has a variety of products available from n number of brands. However, not all these brands are trusted by the people. The same is the case with the television market. Many brands offer a wide variety of products but people rely only on the best tv brands in India.
Television, an electronic appliance that was considered a luxury in the earlier days, has now become a necessity. Today, every household has at least one tv. With this ever-increasing demand for TVs, many companies and brands have been established, all of which look to manufacture and deliver their best models. The best tv brands in India are the ones that offer a number of easy-to-use features at an attractive price. The tv might be the best in the market but if it is not cost-efficient, the sales will not be up to the mark.
Televisions have evolved from being bulky and heavy to be slim and light. The picture quality has also improved from being blurry to the ultra-high definition. The best tv brands in India offer good quality televisions with a bundle of features at a reasonable price. The list of best tv brands in India and the list of best smart tv brands in India will be provided in this article. The best tv brands in India had started off by manufacturing and selling basic televisions and have now become huge firms with annual turnovers of millions. These brands keep working on different models to make their brand number 1 in all the price categories, be it the budget category or the most premium one.
Since humans have made exceptional progress in the field of technology, the technology and the systems used in television have also progressed. Today, we have televisions with Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), Light Emitting Diodes (LED) display, and plasma display panels. The best-led tv brands in India offer the best clarity and high-definition viewing experience. These televisions not only offer a great viewing experience but an exceptional in-built audio system produces great sound as well. The list of best tv brands in India will also be given in the article. The best brands for led tv in India are able to hold onto their title because of the constant customer feedback considerations, improving their products with time, offering competitive price and a product for each financial class; there are many other factors contributing to the same as well but these are the major ones.
Just like smartphones, televisions have also become smart. Almost all the best tv brands in India have started manufacturing smart TVs. These smart TVs offer various internet connectivity options like Wi-Fi and ethernet in order to connect them with the worldwide web. The best android tv brands in India are looking to better their products with the effective use of all the new technologies coming up in the electronics sector. These android televisions use a similar operating system to smartphones.
India is a developing country and the people here want the product to be worth their money. Thus, the top best tv brands in India see to it that people’s money is accounted for and the product is worth the asking price. These best tv brands in India also become the best budget tv brands in India as they look to target the middle-class market as well. They offer a variety of products at lower costs without the buyer having to compromise on most of the features. Of course, the premium models offer more features and are better but the cheap ones are not bad either. They are worthy of their price.
Today, with the ‘make in India’ concept being popularized and promoted, there are many best Indian tv brands made in India and made for the Indian public. These televisions are very cost-effective as they are manufactured in India with their spare parts also being made in India. Thus, in-house manufacturing helps in cutting down the costs and thus the buyer can buy the product at a much lesser MRP. The ‘make in India’ movement has proven to be a major plus for all the consumers in the country as nobody wishes to pay extra for the same product that is available at a cheaper price in other parts of the world.
Best tv brands in India – Buying guide
The wide variety of televisions available in today’s times might lure you into buying televisions that are not worth the money. You should know what your needs are and what you are paying for. In this buying guide, you will find the most important factors and things to remember while buying a television from the best tv brands in India
Factors to look for while buying a television from the best tv brands in India
The factors that should not be overlooked while buying a television are:
- Display Type: Screen is one of the most important factors to look at while buying a tv. The televisions with OLED panels are the best. The cheaper alternative to OLED is the QLED. The QLED televisions offer superior picture quality as compared to the regular LED panel.
- Screen size: The screen size must be chosen according to the size of the room the tv will be placed in. For instance, a 40-to-48-inch tv requires a minimum of 7 feet as minimum viewing distance otherwise it can affect the viewer’s eyes, so the room must be able to accommodate the same.
- Screen resolution: It means the number of pixels required to form a picture on the screen. Higher the screen resolution. better is the viewing quality. In today’s times, a tv with less than 4k resolution should not at all be considered while buying as the full HD (1080p) televisions are outdated.
- HDR Compatibility: The tv should be HDR-ready. This feature enhances the picture quality and helps deliver an overall better picture quality. It improves the contrast ratio which means the blacks and bright colors can be viewed simultaneously without any compromise in the quality.
- The refresh rate of the tv: Refresh rate refers to the number of times a picture is refreshed in a minute. The standard refresh rate is 60 Hz but it makes content like live sports look blurry. Thus, a tv with a 120 Hz refresh rate should be preferred.
- Connectivity options: The more, the merrier. For example, look for at least 4 HDMI ports. Also, the ports must be HDMI 2.0 supported. Smart televisions must have at least 2 ethernet ports with 3 USB ports supporting USB 3.0.
- Upgrade the sound output device: Most televisions today come with a bad speaker as manufacturers are trying to make the televisions slimmer. It is advised to buy a soundbar with your tv to enhance the overall viewing experience.
- Price: Ensure that the product you are buying is worth the price. Some brands offer high-end televisions but they fail to deliver the quality promised.
- Trusted brands: Buy a television from a trusted brand only. Many cheap brands have stepped into the market that lacks major accreditations from the ministry of electronics and is fraudulent. Do not buy any used televisions without proper investigations.
Best tv brands in India Reviews
The Panasonic 147 cm 4K UHD Smart LED TV is one of the best available in the market today. It is one of the most preferred options if you are looking for a big tv under Rs. 50,000. It is a smart tv that supports 4K UHD resolution that ensures an exceptionally clear picture.
- The sound output which is an issue in most televisions because of their slim body is not an issue with this one. A 20W speaker in-built speaker is enough to turn a room into a concert arena.
- The resolution of the tv is 4K UHD. This means the picture viewing experience will be great.
- It comes with 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- The operating system on offer is Android 9.
- The display comes with Dolby vision and multi HDR which make the colors look very natural.
This television is offered and marketed by Amazon itself, one of the most trusted brands in India. Amazon Basics has quickly become one of the best-led smart tv brands in India. This 109cm tv is a perfect one for medium-sized rooms.
- An in-built Dolby Atoms supported 20W powerful speaker on offer.
- The tv has Alexa support and Alexa voice controls.
- It runs on Fire TV OS.
- Supports major OTT platforms like Prime Video, Netflix, Hotstar, and more.
- A+ grade LED panel on offer with Dolby Vision and HDR 10+.
Sanyo is a relatively new company that has made its mark in India. It has become one of the best quality tv brands in India. This particular model is the best buy if you are looking for a 50-inch television under Rs. 40, 000. The screen is big enough for a full-sized drawing room or a master bedroom.
- 3 HDMI ports on offer accompanied by 2 USB ports to connect various USB devices.
- 4K UHD resolution with (3840×2160) video quality.
- It is one of the best tv brands in India.
- The tv has Chromecast built-in and works on Android 9.0 OS.
- Super bright HDR 10+ supported display.
- 1-year brand warranty from Sanyo.
LG is a well-known tv brand in India. In fact, it is one of the best tv brands in India. It has maintained its status and title over the years by improving the product quality and using newer technology. This AI Thin tv is one of the best 43-inch smart UHD tv available in the market.
- AI Thin technology on offer that can be used after buying the magic remote sold separately.
- 4K UHD resolution with 4K active HDR display.
- Alexa enabled tv with Webs.
- 20W powerful in-built speaker that is very loud.
- Blu ray players, consoles, and more can be connected using the 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Samsung is without a doubt one of the best tv brands in India. It is the most trusted and reliable brand. Samsung features in the top five tv brands in India. The Serif series of Samsung televisions is a unique-looking product lineup. It is offered in three sizes, 43-inch, 49-inch, and 55-inch. This is one of the best tv options on this list.
- Unique design with AI-enabled viewing experience.
- 4K UHD display with a resolution of (3840×2160).
- 40W sound output with 4 channel Dolby Digital Plus technology.
- Smart tv features like a personal computer, live cast, various voice assistants.
- Quantum HDR digital LED panel.
- 4 HDMI ports for all your external devices’ needs.
- Built-in Alexa enabled smart device.
- Active voice amplifier feature with NFC connectivity.
- 1 year comprehensive and 1-year additional warranty on Panel by Samsung.
OnePlus might be a newcomer to the television industry but it has surely earned its customers’ trust. The OnePlus Q tv series is a premium lineup that offers an exceptional viewing experience with ease of use. OnePlus offers a variety of televisions that begin at a fairly less price and go up to the premium range as well. This 55-inch model is any day better than most of the televisions in its price range.
- Unique sliding 50W speaker with Dolby Atoms, 2 tweeters, and 2 sub-woofers.
- 4 HDMI ports with ARC support and 3 USB ports.
- It is one of the best tv brands in India.
- 4K UHD resolution with a motion rate of 480 Hz.
- Built-in Alexa device.
- Runs on fluid Oxygen OS with Android 9 Pie.
- 3 GB of RAM on offer to ensure smooth functioning.
- Bezel-less design with QLED 120% NTSC.
- HDR 10 and HDR 10+ supported display panel with Dolby vision certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best tv brand in the Indian market?
The most popular television brand in the Indian market is Samsung. However, the best picture quality is offered by Sony televisions. Other brands like Panasonic, OnePlus are also in the competition. All these brands offer value-for-money appliances with a warranty and the best customer care services.
What are the best quality tv brands in India?
The best quality tv brands in India are Sony, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, and OnePlus. The most preferred brand is Samsung. However, all these brands offer a great line-up of televisions which offer an exceptional viewing experience with the latest technologies to make them easier to use. These brands might cost you a little extra but the products are totally worth the money.
What are the best cheap tv brands in India?
People who are tight on budget but are still looking for good televisions should check the products of these brands. They are less expensive than the others but do not lack features. However, big brands like Samsung and Sony also offer a range of budget televisions that can be checked out.
Few cheap television brands are Mi, Thomson, Sanyo, Phillips, Vu, Micromax, and Onida. These brands offer budget-friendly televisions which are worth the price.
What are the best non-Chinese tv brands in India?
Although the manufacturing units of many brands are in China, there are a few brands that are non-Chinese. These include Samsung, Sony, Phillips, LG tv, and Panasonic tv.
What are the top Chinese tv brands in India?
The leading Chinese smartphone and television brand is Xiaomi or Mi. Mi imports its products from China and sells them in the Indian market at budget-friendly rates. The other Chinese tv brands that are available in India are OnePlus, ReadMe, Oppo, Honor by Huawei, TCL, and Haier.
Which are the top 5 led tv brands in India?
The Indian market is no less than a global market. All the big brands are available in India. Brands see India as a huge opportunity and if they succeed in the Indian market, they probably do not need any other country to sell their products in. The television industry is no exception.
The best tv brands in India are Samsung, Sony, OnePlus, LG, and Panasonic. These brands have earned people’s trust over the years by constantly improving their services and advancing technologically.
If you are looking for room heaters for your home do check out our post on the 12 Best Room heaters available in the market now.