Televisions have become a staple in today’s world. It is a source of recreation and relaxation and helps you unwind. Today, a vast variety of tv brands offer some great line-ups with televisions being smart, having 4k resolution, and various connectivity options. This has made it tough to choose the best 4k tv in India. Televisions, earlier, had just one feature and that was to show something on a screen.
Since then, technology has only improved this one-of-a-kind invention. From being able to watch a single blurry black and white image to having a theatre-like viewing experience at home, it has come a long way. Television has always brought people together too, be it watching a show or a live sports match.
Many brands from around the globe manufacture televisions with a number of features; screen resolution and refresh rate being the most important. The 4K ultra-high-definition resolution with OLED panels is considered to be the best in today’s times. The best 4k tv in India is decided on the basis of features on offer, the price, and then the sales.
The television sales are going only north as the demand is ever-increasing and people need a product that is worth their money. The brands that offer the best 4k tv in India are constantly working to improve the overall viewing experience of their consumers and continue to maintain their reputation and earn their trust.
Today, television is available at all the price points be it the best 4k tv in India under 30000 or the best 4k tv in India under 80000. Now, the brands are targeting the consumers on a tight budget and eyeing this opportunity to excel in the budget-friendly appliances category as well.
Big brands like Samsung and Sony have started rolling out budget-friendly 4K UHD televisions for people with a tight budget. This will surely boost their sales numbers as most of the Indian population falls in the middle-class category.
In this article, we will be looking at the best 4k tv in India under 30000 as well as the 4k tv in India under 80000.
Best 4k tv in India- Buying guide
A lot of brands have been established today and are making money by selling cheap products that are not worth your money. Here, we talk about the best 4k tv in India and the factors that you should keep in mind while buying one.
Factors to consider while buying a 4k in India:
- Screen size: The screen size must be finalized depending on the size of the room the tv will be placed in. The minimum viewing distance should be kept in mind, like for a 32-inch television, the minimum viewing distance is 3 feet; thus, the room should be able to accommodate the same.
- LED Panel: A variety of LED panels are available in the market today. The best available is the OLED while QLED follows is. Regular LED panel televisions might cost you a little less but you will have to compromise on the picture quality.
- Screen resolution: 4K UHD televisions are the go-to if you are looking to make a good investment and intend to use the television for a longer duration. Nothing less than 4K resolution should be considered while buying.
- Screen Refresh Rate: Refresh rate refers to the number of times a picture is refreshed in a minute. The higher the refresh rate, the better is the viewing experience. Lower refresh rates make the content look blurry.
- Connectivity: This plays a major role as the television you buy must be fitted with at least 3 HDMI ports with HDMI 2.0 support and 2 USB 3.0 ready ports. If the ethernet port is available, go for it.
- Brand: Only trustworthy and reputed brands must be considered while buying a television as they offer value-for-money products only. Cheap brands offer televisions at a lower price, but the product quality is highly compromised.
- Features: Each brand offers basic features like smart television options, smart remote but you should also look for features like Dolby Atmos sound, Dolby vision technology, HDR 10+ picture quality, and more.
Best 4k tv in India Reviews
This Toshiba tv with a 43-inch screen is one of the best 4k televisions available in India. Toshiba is a very popular brand that has already gained its consumers’ trust. This particular model is a perfect option for a medium-sized room.
- 4K UHD resolution with 60Hz refresh rate.
- 3 HDMI ports to connect set up box, consoles, and 3 USB ports to connect various devices.
- 24W sound output with Dolby Atmos support.
- Super bright display with Dolby Vision HDR and ultra-dimming HDR 10.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
AmazonBasics might be a newcomer to the television market, but this brand is becoming more and more popular. The 43-inch model is a one of the best in its category. The tv not only offers a great set of features but exceptional after-sale service as well.
- 43-inch 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution.
- IR port to connect soundbars and other receivers.
- in-built 20W powerful speaker with Dolby Atmos
- Alexa enabled smart tv with Fire TV OS.
- A+ grade LED panel with Dolby Vision and HDR 10+.
Xiaomi or Mi is one of the leading smartphone sellers in India and is now looking to ace the smart tv category as well. This 50-inch model is a great option and is one of the best 4k TVs in India under 40000.
- 60 Hz 4K UHD television.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with all OTT platforms like Netflix, Prime video.
- Smart tv features like built-in Chromecast, Google Assistant.
- Android 9.0 OS
- 4K HDR 10-bit display.
- Powerful Dolby+ DTS HD 20W speaker.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Hisense is a Chinese brand that made its debut in India with the ‘made in India’ television series. This 55-inch television model is the best buy if you are looking for the best 4k tv under 60000. It is a budget-friendly television with exceptional features.
- (3840×2160) 4K UHD resolution.
- 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports connectivity.
- Best in class 102W JBL sound output system with Dolby Atmos support.
- 3GB RAM with Android 9.0 Pie OS.
- Dolby Vision HDR with HDR10 and HDR10+ support.
- Bezel-less ultra-slim design.
Samsung is the best television brand in India. The Serif series is a premium 4 UHD QLED tv lineup that is, without a doubt, considered to be the best. It is on the expensive side but the product is worth your money.
- Unique painting-like design with a differently designed floor stand.
- 55-inch QLED panel.
- Best in class 4K UHD display with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 40W Dolby Digital Plus sound output.
- Alexa built-in with other smart tv features like the live cast, screen share, etc.
- Quantum HDR LED panel with supreme UHD dimming.
Which is the best 4k Smart TV in India?
While a wide range of 4K Smart televisions is available in the market, the best one is undoubtedly the Samsung Serif series. The line-up offers models which go from a 43-inch screen to a 550inch screen. The unique design and great features make it the best buy in the premium range.
Which type of tv is best?
A variety of televisions are being sold in the market. The best one however depends on your requirement. 4K UHD television with an OLED panel is the best one in today’s times. The televisions with a QLED panel are not bad either and compete very well against the OLED panels.
The most popular brand in India is Samsung and all of its products offer best-in-class features. The best brand in terms of picture quality and viewing experience is Sony. Although it is expensive, you are paying for a product that is worth the money.
If you are looking to lighten up your home, check out our post on The Best LED Tubelight in the market.