Maggi is indeed a classic and everyone’s favorite. You can prepare Maggi in an electric kettle in record time. This is a pretty basic Maggi recipe, so keep reading to learn how to make Maggi in Electric Kettle.
For this you will require:
- An electric kettle
- Maggi packet
- Add 750ml water to the electric kettle
- Add a generous amount of salt to it
- Allow it to come to a boil
- Add the noodles
- Allow the noodles in the boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain half the water
- Turn the electric kettle off
- Add the seasoning.
- Once the seasoning is well coated, put it out on the plate.
And there you have it, well-cooked Maggi in an electric kettle.
How to make vegetable Maggi in the electric kettle
This type of cooking requires slight sauteing of the vegetables available to you. Here are the tricks to have cooked and soft vegetables with your Maggi.
For this you will require:
- A flat-bottom, electric kettle
- Some finely chopped vegetables
- A little bit of salt
- A little bit of pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil. Preferably olive oil or sunflower oil
- A packet of instant noodles (Maggi in this case)
- Put the electric kettle on, for about a minute without anything in it.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of oil in.
- Put the finely chopped vegetables in.
- Put on 2 pinches of salt.
- Keep stirring them constantly
- Continue for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 700ml of water to the electric kettle.
- Once the water starts boiling, add your noodle to the packaging.
- Allow the noodle to cook for 1 minute exactly. Stir constantly.
- Now put the electric kettle off. Very carefully, drain the excess water.
- Be careful to remove only a little bit of water
- Now carefully pour your noodles out onto the plate.
- Now sprinkle the seasoning packet.
- Turn your Maggi to coat it well in the seasoning.
And there you go!
Perfectly cooked vegetable Maggi.
How to make Maggi in the electric kettle but make it filling
Maggi in itself is a carbohydrate-rich food. This makes it quite filling.
However, it has a monotonous taste profile. Even adding vegetables does not always help. Especially if you are cooking in an electric kettle. The choices are limited.
Although the choices are somewhat limited, a creative mind can find some alternative way to make or regular Maggi, filling and wholesome.
You will require:
- Ingredients for vegetable Maggi
- 1 egg.
- Extra 1 pinch of salt.
- A timer
- First, prepare the vegetable Maggi as mentioned prior
- Clean the electric kettle
- Allow 750ml of water to come to a boil
- Once the water starts boiling, add your egg.
- Keep the egg in the kettle for 9 minutes.
- After 9 minutes, turn off the electric kettle
- Now drain the hot water, very carefully.
- Keep the kettle filled with room temperature water for 2 minutes
- Now carefully take the egg out and peel it.
If you don’t want runny yolk you can leave the egg in the boiling water for 20 minutes.
Now that you have removed the egg, it has cooled down enough for it to peel with no effort. So, carefully peel the egg.
You can cut the egg in half to reveal a beautifully runny yolk and firm albumin. You can enjoy it just like that, with your vegetable Maggi, or season it with salt and pepper.
Hope you learned How to Make Maggi in Electric Kettle with the help of this guide.
1. What kettle is best for cooking Maggi
Most electric kettles work just fine with cooking Maggi. However here are some suggestions you might want to consider:
Orpat 8137 EOK – Electric kettle
Cello 600B – is a budget-friendly option. This one is good for hostel students.
KTX-9 Bajaj Majesty – This electric kettle, which has a hidden heating source, has a variety of features and functionalities.
With all things duly noted, it is important to remember that, no type of electric kettle is intended to allow making Maggi. It is probably much safer to put cup-noodles and then put boiled water in it to cook if you do need to have a snack at hand at all times.
2. Can I always cook Maggi in the electric kettle?
Cooking Maggi is highly discouraged by the Electric Kettle companies. It potentially could be very dangerous. But for Hostel students this is an alternative to the regular cooking methods. This should never be considered a permanent solution.
If you do find yourself being hungry even after eating full meals at your accommodation facility, it is safer to have cup-noodles. You can store them for just as long as regular packets of noodles and the cooking process is much safer.
3. What else can be cooked in the electric kettle?
Sweet cornmeal: Boiled sweet corn with some butter and salt can be very easily prepared in an electric kettle.
It is a delicious and nutritious snack.
Mashed Potato: Boil the potatoes in the kettle. Then you can mash them and add butter and milk.
You can have it as a snack and add cheese to it. You could also have it with the regular meal that your accommodation provides.