OTG ovens are way more useful than regular large ovens and have a greater impact in the kitchen than you can think of. We are bringing 6 exclusive and renowned brands that are the best otg in India. These ovens are even portable and are extremely cost-efficient. Traditional ovens are pretty large and they are fixed, moreover, the heat is not always equally distributed. So, you have to adjust your food accordingly to the grills of your conventional oven. The OTG ovens are free of all these problems and are very reliable.
OTG stands for Oven, Toaster, and Griller. These ovens are the new rage in the market as it is a three in one combo, not only can it bake but also toast and grill. It uses its super heat-tensile supercoils to heat up the inside and the fan circulates the heat evenly. It can be used in the preparation of different sorts of food like baking cookies or cake, toasting all sorts of bread or pizzas, preparing kebabs, grill meat, or even barbecue! Therefore it’s worth buying and having one of them in your kitchen will help you in preparing a whole lot of dishes quite easily.
Best Quality OTG Oven in India– Buying Guide
You must look for the type and specified model that best fits your interest. Also reading the special features of each item is necessary. Choosing the best otg in india is not always easy and a bit confusing, as you have to look through a lot of pages and descriptions to choose the one that’s best for you. So, take a back seat as we bring the list of the 6 best otg in India for you to choose from.
Factors to Look Out for When Buying the Best OTG in India:
You shouldn’t go for the product by its appeal but check out these features –
- Relevant Size: Check for the size in litres and it should be as per your requirement. For example, if you have a large family or for commercial use, the large one should work best.
- User-friendly: Always go for the one that’s simple yet easy to use and durable. Some have complex ways of operating, try to avoid them.
- Improvisation: Automatic is to be preferred over anything.
- Low energy consumption: Choose the one that uses less energy that way you save your money and nature as well. A great point isn’t it?
- Portability: Obviously, portable things always be at an advantage over non-portable ones. You can carry it anywhere anytime.
- Cost-efficient: OTG ovens are relatively cheaper than the old and normal ones. Also, look out for the ones that seem relevant and not some price that is too much expensive. Not always increased prices are justified.
- Weight: This point is almost ignored by everyone but it is an essential one as the heavier the device, the harder it will be to handle.
Choosing OTG Ovens over Conventional built-in Ovens:
Firstly, the built-in ovens are fixed and large so take up a lot of space in the kitchen than usual whereas, OTG ovens are portable and take up a very small space.
Secondly, the conventional built-in ovens require a lot of energy, and much of them are wasted so, not at all energy efficient. On the other hand, OTG ovens don’t dissipate energy much due to the air circulation it gets heated quickly thus consumes less electricity.
Thirdly, in built-in ovens, you have to keep your food in a specified way (away or far from the grill). There is no need of specifying as the heat energy gets distributed evenly.
Fourthly, built-in ovens are very costly but OTG ovens cost way lesser than them and even cost-efficient.
Lastly, built-in ovens are always large and you don’t have an option to buy smaller ones. OTG consumes a lot lesser space and also one has the privilege of choosing the capacity as per the requirement.
We can see from the list that there is a huge advantage of using OTG Ovens over Built-in Ovens. Thus, it is advisable to use OTG ovens than the traditional ones.
Reviews of Best Quality OTG in India:
Bell brings about a 25-litres OTG with inner light technology. It is light yet sturdy with modern looks and comes with very easy functionality and will be a great addition to your kitchen. It comes with a Rotisserie rod and handles, Oven Indicator, Timer, Operation selector, Temperature selector, Bake Rack, and Tray handle. It can be used pretty easily as the instructions are simple and easy to follow. The greatest attraction is the automatic timer so you don’t have to wait and check. Moreover, the product is budget-friendly as too.
- It has Inner light technology.
- 1600W power and 240 volts are required to operate.
- A 60-minute timer is provided, after cooking is over it shuts off automatically.
- Rotisserie function is prevalent with its rod and handles provided within.
- 1-year standard warranty is available.
- The item is weighed 6.91kg.
This model of Usha has a Wine and Matte Black finish and is 29 litre in capacity. The packs consist of Baking Tray, Rotisserie tongs, Skewers, Wire Rack, Crum Tray, Grill Tray Tong. One of the trusted and oldest brands of India, Usha, and their product is worth buying as they are very durable due to their superior quality. Not the best I would say, but definitely the best otg in India for baking. You can also make uncountable delicacies like pies, cookies, cakes, tarts. Special brown roasts are also available as a special feature. It is the best otg for baking cake in India as well.
- Its body is made of Steel.
- 1600W and 230 volts are required to operate.
- It has a 360 degree feature that helps to get perfect brown roasts.
- Oil-free grilling is possible with this product.
- 2 years warranty is available on the product.
- The item is weighed 9kg.
This is rather a little advanced OTG oven with digital control. Borosil is a very renowned company making all kinds of durable products like flasks, air-tight tiffin boxes and many more. People trust Borosil, and they deliver every time. This digital OTG oven has every function available and added more to stand out as the best. It’s 38 litres in capacity and contains a Rotisserie rod set, grill rack, cooking tray, and handle, removable crumb tray, and recipe book. It is considered as best quality otg in India.
- It consists of six presets and feather touch control.
- It has many functions like convection, rotisserie, grill, bake, and toast. Convection helps in faster heating.
- Rotisserie is motorized for uniform grilling.
- An illuminated chamber and removable crumb tray are also present.
- Temperature from 60-230 degrees can be controlled.
- 2 years of warranty is available on the product.
- The item is weighed 9.1kg.
It’s a large OTG oven with a capacity of 60 litres. Morphy Richards, the UK-based company also a very distinct and popular company for electronics. They offer you the best quality products and this is no less, this product has many features that will be listed below. But the premium finish of silver is very alluring. Not only is the finish is eye-catching, but the features are also way more appealing and it is the best selling otg oven in India
- It is made up of bamboo-derived rayon.
- It has a motorized rotisserie and removable crumb tray available.
- The galvanized and rustproof inner chamber is rustproof and also galvanized. Non-stick coating and timer are available too with this product.
- A special Kebab Rod is given with items.
- 2000W power and 210-250 volts are required to function.
- The ‘Stay On function’ available so the foods remain heated for an additional amount of time.
- 2 years of warranty is available on the product.
- The item is weighed 13.8kg.
It is a 30-liter OTG that is less than 5000 INR yet performs better than most. The package contains a baking tray, wire rack, tongs, manual book, and warranty card. Even though the cost is comparatively low, it also has some special features. The best thing is they updated the model from the model version. Lots of dishes, delicacies like cake, kebabs, pizzas, tortillas, etc. can be made in this oven. From its strong outlook and being sturdy, it is considered the best quality otg oven in India.
- It has a black metal body with stainless steel.
- 1500W power and 220-240 volts are required to operate.
- It uses 60 minutes timer that turns itself off automatically after cooking. It also has a special stay-on function.
- Thermostat and temperature knobs available to control temperature.
- It has got 1 year of warranty.
- The item is weighed 8.87kg.
Tefal Delicio is a 28litres OTG oven with a unique design and features. It consists of 6 modes of cooking and everything premium at a very pocket-friendly price. Though the brand name is not quite popular as the rest, it shows promise and has good reviews as well. It’s worth the shot if you are looking for premium features in your OTG oven at a budget price. It is one of the best otg in India.
- It has a galvanized body.
- 1500W power needed to operate.
- It has a 360-degree motorized rotisserie.
- It also consists of six cooking modes like Broil, Toast, Bake, Roast, Grill, and Rotisserie are available.
- It also consists of four heating elements that are of stainless steel. Auto timer and keep warm function are available alongside.
- An illuminated chamber and cool-touch handle are present as well.
Can we use glass utensils inside the OTG?
It is not recommended to put glass utensils inside the OTG ovens. It is better to use only OTG safe utensils to be on the safe side. Glass containers made of borosilicate or written on the side as ‘OTG safe’ or ‘Microwave Safe’ can be used, but you should check thoroughly and then put it inside.
Is it necessary to wear gloves when using the OTG?
Yes, gloves or mittens are necessary while using the OTG. Sometimes the temperature is so high that wearing an old mitten might give you burns. So, choose better quality gloves or mittens to protect your palms and hand from burns while using OTG.
How is an OTG different from a Microwave oven?
OTG and Microwave ovens work on two different mechanisms. OTG ovens have supercoiled tensile wires that get a lot hotter such that it radiates and heats up the whole inside and the exhaust fan distributes the heat to every part of the food.
On the other hand, Microwave ovens use microwaves to heat the water molecules present inside the food, hence cooking it completely.
What are the best OTG brands available in India?
The Best OTG in India are:
- Morphy Richards.
You Can Also Check More Details About Microwave And Oven :