When we think of all the necessary kitchenware for our kitchens, we do not forget to mention chimney in it! Chimney, nowadays, has become that important part of our kitchen that we cannot do without. Cooking without a chimney now feels like suffocation in your kitchen! In order to design your kitchen with chimneys and other equipment, it is essential to know about the best kitchen chimney in India with very detailed information of the same!
The sole purpose of the best kitchen chimney in India is to suck all the oil droplets and smoke that are been caused during your cooking activity. The sucked air is been thrown out with the help of chimney pipe. Cooking in Indian households is all about including spices and oil in our food! While sometimes it may become stuffy because of all the smoke of the food ingredients, chimney does their work perfectly. Though cleaning the chimneys are essential, as the smoke and spices get stuck in the pipe after rigorous use, the best kitchen chimney in India is the one which will keep you away from cleaning your chimney for a long time!
The best kitchen chimney in India price varies from all ranges, so if you think you are not able to afford the best kitchen chimney in India, then do not worry! There are plenty of chimneys, which are easy on the pocket and does their work just fine- like the rest! Without much of tricks and puzzles, let us now directly jump into the matter of top chimney brands in India!
Best Kitchen Chimney in India – Buying Guide
Since we all agree on how important chimneys are for our kitchen, we will very well agree with its factors as well! There are a few factors, which needs to be considered before buying the best kitchen chimney in India.
Factors to look for while buying the best kitchen chimney in India
A profound list of factors has been prepared for your easy research
- Size- Size does not only include the size of the chimney, but also the size of the gas oven and your kitchen. The chimney size should be slightly bigger than your gas oven so that it can suck out the smoke without any hassle. Also, consider the size of your kitchen. A 90cm chimney will definitely not go well in a small designed kitchen!
- Suction power- All chimneys do is to suck out the bad smoke and release it outside! The suction power of the best kitchen chimney in India varies according to the specifications of the model. If you cook spicy and oily food almost every day, you should opt for a chimney that has greater suction power and vice versa.
- Ducting- Whether you want a duct or a ductless chimney, the choice depends on you. However, duct chimneys are better, in case your household has cooking in heavy oils and spices. They are better in the absorption of heat, smoke and moisture. A ductless chimney does not require any external piping.
- Design- There are different design types of chimney based on the spacing of your walls, namely wall-mounted, island and built-in. Wall-mounted chimneys are fitted on the wall, island chimneys are ideal for modern kitchens where the gas ovens are in the middle of the kitchen and built-in chimney is a compact one, fixed on the wall within the woodwork of the kitchen so that it does not take up any extra space on the kitchen wall. Purchase the one that fits the best in your kitchen!
- Maintenance- The best kitchen chimney in India is the one that is of a renowned brand and good quality, which does not require maintenance and clean-ups so quick. The chimneys of the top chimney brands have good capacity and maintaining them are easy, without many efforts.
The mentioned list shows the details, features and specifications of the best kitchen chimney in India. Have a look to know what is better for your kitchen and suitable for your use!
Best Kitchen Chimney in India Reviews
If you are searching for the best auto clean chimney in India, then there is no need for you to look forward because you have already got your choice!
Being the best kitchen chimney in India, Elica auto clean chimney is that chimney which has all the advanced features and specifications. From starting with the touch control panel to the auto clean, this chimney has it all and hence, is the best kitchen chimney in India! The baffle filter removes odour and smoke very quickly. The LED display shows the temperature and the running time of the chimney. This best kitchen chimney in India is the best deal that you can get in the market with the specified features!
Being the ideal size that a chimney can be and loaded with advanced features, you are sure to pick this up for designing your kitchen in the best way possible!
- The chimney is 60cm and is the best suitable for 2-4 burner gas ovens.
- It has got a touch control panel with an oil collector.
- It is one of the best kitchen chimney in india.
- The chimney has LED light and a button that auto cleans the chimney without any hassle.
- The chimney automatically gets heated during auto-cleaning to get rid of the sticky items.
Hindware is considered to be one of the best chimney brands for its varied ranges of product, based on their different price and features!
Being the top chimney brands in India, it is been covered with all the necessary features that you need for your kitchen! As far its controls are concerned, the chimney has a push-button control along with a stainless steel baffle filter. If you think the stainless steel is easily going to rust, then let us correct you! The steel is rust-free! There is no problem faced when the chimney is running for long hours. It works the best with 2-4 burner ovens, sucking the smoke and odour out of the kitchen within no time! The price is like any other best kitchen chimney in India.
Getting the optimal levels of cleaning and being perfectly well suited for your kitchen, this chimney is no doubt, one of the best kitchen chimney in India that you may be looking for!
- The 2 integrated LED lamps to make it easier for you to cook the food.
- The motor is strong and powerful and it is also one of the best kitchen chimneys in India
- The baffle filter can be cleaned very easily and it needs cleaning every 6 months.
- The chimney has a curved glass design, which is available in silver and black colour.
By looking at the kitchen chimney price in India, we generally take a step back but not with this product! Being in your comfort range, there is no chance you can miss this!
One of the best kitchen chimneys in India, it is the standard chimney within your range. It has a good airflow with 3-speed settings and stainless steel baffle filters. The best part about this chimney is its affordable price! The suction power is strong enough for a medium-sized kitchen. The stainless steel filter is strong and durable. You can rest assured about the efficiency of the chimney in sucking and releasing smoke and odour from the kitchen!
You can find out more specifications about the best kitchen chimney in India and decide your take on it!
- There is a push-button, which controls the functions and speed of the chimney.
- There is a control light, which helps you in preparing your food.
- It is one of the best kitchen chimneys in India.
- The size of the chimney is 60cm, which is the most suitable for small and medium-sized kitchens.
- The filter needs cleaning once every 6 months, which is a total hassle-free job.
Faber is among the top 10 chimney brands in India and it will be no less than a sin not to mention it in the list of best kitchen chimney in India!
When it comes to chimney brands, Faber is one of the most reliable brands in the market. This chimney is best suited for large-sized kitchens who have 4 burner gas ovens. The suction power of the chimney is very high and efficient. There are buttons on the chimney for controlling the same. For controlling and selecting your speed, there are 3 settings button. The maintenance of the chimney is super easy, as it comes with a 3 layered baffle filter, it just needs cleaning once every 6 months.
The price of this chimney is not much. In fact, it is of the standard cost of the best kitchen chimney in India. So, if you are worried about its price, stop worrying, as this is one of the best kitchen chimneys in India available!
- The noise created by this chimney is very less as compared to its heavy suction power.
- There are 1 light settings that turn on the 2 LED lights.
- The chimney is easy to clean because of the design of its baffle filter.
- The design of the chimney is sleek- with a curved glass, which is attractive!
Because of the unique design of the chimney, the Sunflame Chimney is regarded as the best kitchen chimney in India!
The extended glass flaps are the main feature of this chimney that makes it stand out from the rest of them! This feature helps in pulling out the smoke and odour perfectly with efficiency, without letting any of it escape. There are buttons for controlling the speed of the chimney. Being good at the suction power, this chimney is a good choice for medium-sized kitchens! No doubt, it is one of the best kitchen chimneys in India, the price of the chimney in India is the standard.
Being a reliable brand, this chimney is a good pick for your kitchen with 2 burners of the gas oven! If you are looking for a chimney in an affordable range with good features, this is the one!
- The concave design along with the extended glass flaps does not allow any fumes or smoke to get distributed in the kitchen.
- The baffle filters are durable and made of stainless steel, which ensures there is no problem in cleaning them.
- The noise level of the chimney is low and it varies with the speed selected.
- It is one of the best kitchen chimney in India.
- Along with speed controls, there is an option of LED lights as well for a better cooking experience.
If you are looking for one of the best auto clean chimneys in India, then there is no way you can miss this! Ticking all your required features from the list, this product is here for your rescue!
A chimney with better coverage and auto clean options- sounds interesting! Best suited for kitchens with 3-5 burners, this chimney does not let any fumes or smoke escape because of its size. Apart from the general features, there is an auto-clean feature that cleans up the chimney and collects the oil in the oil collector on its own! The baffle filter is been made of stainless steel, which is corrosion-free. The chimney offers touch controls for operating it.
This auto clean chimney price is not as high as you are thinking it to be, right now! It is an affordable chimney, which comes in the top 10 best kitchen chimney in India.
- Along with the touch controls, there is a screen as well, which shows the speed and running time of the chimney.
- It is a 90cm chimney that covers a huge area, up to 5 burners.
- There are 2 LED lights fixed to the chimney.
- The curved glass has an elegant look with a premium black finish touch.
If you are tight on your budget and in need of a kitchen chimney urgently, there is no better choice than the Glen Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney, which is also one of the best kitchen chimney brands in India!
Being designed exclusively, its elegance and beauty stand out from the group of other chimneys! The durable and toughened glass body is easy to clean as well as heat resistant. The powerful motor makes sure that no oil or fumes are stuck in your chimney pipe. It offers its users 3 different speed settings. Because Indian foods are been cooked with spice and oil, the suction power of this chimney is the best suited in this case!
Being among the top kitchen chimney brands in India, the price of this chimney is like any other best kitchen chimney in India
- Like all other chimneys, there is a LED light attached to the chimney.
- The advanced design of the chimney does not reduce the airflow by accumulating oils.
- It is one of the best kitchen chimney in India.
- The heat resistant body makes it easier for your cooking process.
- The stainless steel baffle filter has a dynamic airflow ensuring oil collects in the oil collector.
Getting your hands on the best kitchen chimney in India is one of the most important tasks that you need to do for your kitchen! Have a detailed check of all the products and decide your take on the one that suits the best for you because nobody likes to have a bad cooking experience after all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which brand is best for kitchen chimney?
The leading and the best kitchen chimney brands in the market are Faber, Hindware and Eurodomo because of their varied features and specifications. Along with that, the design and look of the chimneys are elegant. Their work is truly efficient and most importantly, it is either easy to use or auto clean chimneys.
Which type of chimney is the best?
Auto clean chimneys are better than the manual ones because of their cleaning process. You do not need to clean the chimney every 6 months and collect the oil and dirt that got stuck in the oil collective. Auto clean chimneys clean automatically and as a result, the cooking process gets easier. If you are tight on your budget, you can very well opt for manual chimneys, as they are also fit for use.
Which is the best auto clean chimney in India?
Elica, Faber, Hindware and Eurodomo are the leading and the best auto clean chimney in India. They are loaded with advanced specifications and features that do not only make the cleaning process easy but also, ensures that you have a good cooking experience.
Is auto clean chimney better?
Auto clean chimneys are better because of their long life span. The motor works good and fine for a long time because it does not need opening up and cleaning, which sometimes may lead to displacing materials. Also, the function of the suction pipe increases efficiently because there is no blockage on the way. It prevents oil and grease to stick on the filter.
Which chimney makes less noise?
Elica chimneys usually make less noise because of their mechanism. They produce noise, which is low. However, if you are in search of low noise chimneys, then you can go for the silent chimneys that do not make any sound while working.
How much does a kitchen chimney cost?
The cost of the best kitchen chimney in India depends on the range of features that it has to offer you. If the chimney is loaded with advanced features, it may cost up to Rs.20000. However, you get good chimneys worth Rs.12000-15000 as well.
Which chimney is the best auto clean or manual?
Auto clean chimneys are better because you do not have to clean the chimney every 6 months or so. The oil and grease get collected automatically and there is no problem in the functioning of the chimney as well, which increases their working life span. That’s why auto clean chimney is one of the best kitchen chimney in India.
Is kitchen chimney necessary?
For an Indian household where foods are mainly prepared with heavy oil and spices, kitchen chimney is necessary. It helps the bad odour of the spices to escape the kitchen and does not let it cloud it. In case there is no chimney, the kitchen will get smoky and suffocating with the smell of the spices.
Which chimney is the best duct or ductless?
Getting a duct or a ductless chimney is ultimately the choice of the consumer. Duct chimneys are better and more efficient, while ductless chimneys are more flexible in settings. For commercial use, a duct chimney would be advisable and for household purpose, any chimney can fit best. That’s why Duct chimneys are one of the best kitchen chimney in India.
What is the difference between auto clean and normal chimney?
Auto clean chimneys do not need cleaning, as the process is done by the chimney. The oil and grease are collected in the oil collective, which can be cleaned with long gaps. For normal chimneys, the clean up needs to be done every 6 months or so for the efficient work of the machine.
How do I choose a chimney size?
The size of the chimney will depend on your kitchen size and the size of your gas oven. There are different sized chimney for different types of kitchen. Go into the detailing of the product and select the size.
How do I reduce the noise in my chimney?
One efficient tip for reducing the noise in the chimney is to switch on the chimney 5 minutes before your cooking so that it can absorb the bad odour and smell of the kitchen and you can switch it off while cooking. Also, make sure the ducting has less number of bends from the chimney to the outside wall hole. This can ensure a reduced chimney noise.