Summer is already upon us and we know how difficult it is to spend your days and nights in that ridiculing hot temperature. This discomfort has given rise to the demand for ACs nowadays. But the budget is the biggest issue. Let’s find the best Ac under 50000 which we can buy for ourselves.
An air conditioner has become a modern everyday necessity either it is for the office or our homes. This is because the kind of heat we face these days are untreated by and cooling fan or a cooler. Also, These AC present in today’s market are smart and have so many cool features. Fans are a goner when we talk about the heat, we experience in the day time. That inevitable burning sensation and sweating, who will want to live covered in it? This is where modern technology stepped in and came with the Idea of Air conditioners.
There are many varieties of companies present in a market. Also, many models are available from the same companies and you can choose from them as per your budget or requirement. Many companies manufacture ACs that work on green Coolant gases. These are very less affecting the ozone as compared to the old ones.
Best Ac offered under 50000: Buying Guide
Thinking of buying the best AC under 50000 INR? Don’t know which brands to buy or which model to prefer? Here we have mentioned few factors you should consider while buying an AC for yourself.
Factors to Look for while Buying an AC under 50000
There is some basic knowledge or research we must do before buying an AC. These should be necessary to choose the best among all the varieties of ACs available in the market. Let’s focus on the best AC offered under 50000. The factors you need to focus on while buying an Air Conditioner are:
- Efficiency: Energy consumption and energy efficiency are among the most important parameter while buying any appliances nowadays. High Efficiency means that it consumes less power and give out high output. Similarly, Air conditioners are to be chosen such that the electricity unit consumed is less and the cooling should be more. The energy efficiency of all the appliances is denoted by the star ratings. The higher these ratings are, the better energy-efficient the appliance is. This means the appliance with 5 stars will be more economic than the ones with lesser ratings. Choose wisely, because not only economically but the quality of cooling also depends on it.
- AC Types: There are two types of ACs available. First is the window AC and the other is known as split AC. While Window ACs are way cheaper than the split ACs but they make noises while operating. Window ACs are bulky and needs to be installed on windows while split ACs provide a good look and gets attached to the wall. Split ACs provides better air distribution and comparatively are faster in cooling. But in terms of efficiency, the split ACs are better than the window ACs.
- Air Quality: Air quality is the most important parameter we should focus on while buying. A good AC should improve air quality by eliminating foul smells and impurities in the air. The ones with the good functionality filters are the ones we should go for. We can get many smart ACs under 50000, which have systems embedded to cope with the season change and have humidifier embedded within it.
- Key Components: There are many key components in an AC like blower fan, condenser coil, protective capacitors etc. When we talk about the blower fans, a bigger size fan is the best suit for faster cooling and stronger airflow. Next is the condenser coil. The condenser is used to speed up the cooling process and are the heat exchangers. The ideal Condenser will have the best heat exchange supportability and anti-corrosive properties. Also, the Protective capacitor protects the circuit in case of any faults in the circuit during operation. Either it may be due to surge voltage or current. It protects our AC from these contingencies.
- Speed: These days many companies offer multiple fans and thermostats which in turn gives you an option of variable fan speed. This variation reduced the net power consumption of the machine. Many ACs also have airflow and swing settings. This reduces the noise and also adds to the convenience of the user.
- Installation, maintenance and service: Before purchasing any appliances, we should always look for the services we are getting, the maintenance and the installation. Most of the AC manufacturing companies provide free installations. Also, many give their customers up to 3 free maintenance services. Talking about the maintenance, some models come with an automatic cleaning feature. This adds to your ACs life span. Also, the service provided and service centre availability should be focused on while buying a new AC for yourself.
- Other features: To attract customers many AC manufacturers have come up with different innovative ideas and turned them into features. These features can be considered while buying keeping in mind that the basic features are already present. These features are Sleep Modes or Timers, an auto-cleaning feature, 4-way swing, turbo Cool, display light off, and even features like Mosquito repellents.
Let’s look at some best AC options available online:
Here are some options you can look for when looking for an AC for your personal or office use.
Best Ac offered under 50000: Review
Best inverter ac under 50000:
Inverter compressor in this type of split ACs can expand their capacity to work in adverse temperature condition. It offers operation with the lowest noise and is very energy efficient and uses green gas.
- It has a capacity of 5 Ton which is best for medium-sized rooms approx. of 111 to 150 sq. ft.
- It has an Energy Rating of 5 Star, which is the highest rating. And it has an Annual Energy Consumption of 897.84 kWh with an ISEER Value of 4.55.
- It has a 2 years manufacturer warranty on AC, a Compressor warranty of 10 years and a controller/PCB warranty of 5 years from the time of purchase.
- It has stepless compressor control, which gives uninterrupted cooling making it the best inverter AC under 50000
It is a Split AC with a dual compression chamber. It uses green gas as a coolant. Its aesthetically designed body and hidden display adds a luxurious feel and deliver the fastest cooling. Its dual rotor inverter technology ensures maximum energy savings and makes it the best inverter AC under 50000 among others too.
- It has a 1.5 Ton Capacity and is best for rooms of approx.100-120sq. feet.
- It has a 5 stars Energy Rating. And has an Annual Energy Consumption of 598.99units with an ISEER Value of 4.68.
- It has a 1-year manufacturer warranty on the product, on the condenser, it is of 1 year and on the compressor, it is 10 years from the time of purchase.
- It has dual rotor inverter technology.
Best 2 ton ac under 50000
- It has a 2-Ton capacity, which is enough for large-sized rooms which may measure up to 200 square feet.
- It has a 3 stars Energy Rating and has an Annual energy consumption of 1249 kWh with an ISEER value of 3.78.
- You get a 1 Year Warranty on the Product and 12 Years warranty on Compressor.
- It has super anti-corrosion technology and uses green gas.
It is a split AC with an anti-dust, anti-bacterial and active carbon filter. It uses green gas as a refrigerant. It offers operation with the lowest noise and is very energy efficient. This makes it the first choice among the best 2 Ton AC under 50000.
- It has a 2-Ton Capacity and is enough for medium-sized rooms measuring up to 150 square feet.
- It has a 3 stars Energy Rating and Annual energy consumption of 1296 with an ISEER value: 3.74
- You get a 1-year warranty on the product, 1 year for the condenser and 10 years warranty on the compressor.
- This AC comes with Golden Fin Anti-Corrosion Condenser. This makes it extra durable and guarantees heavy-duty performance for fast cooling.
Best 5 star ac under 50000
The LG Split AC has copper with ocean black protection that Prevents it from Rust & Corrosion. It also increases durability and provides uninterrupted Cooling. It offers the lowest noise operation and is very energy efficient.
- It has a 1.5 Ton capacity and is good enough for medium-sized rooms measuring up to 111 to 150 square ft.
- It has a 5 Stars Energy Rating and an Annual Energy Consumption of 818.81 with an ISEER Value of 4.73. This makes it the best 5 star AC under 50000.
- You get a 10 Years warranty on the compressor along with gas charging, 5 years warranty on PCB and 1 year on the whole product.
- It has copper with ocean black protection that Prevents it from Rust & Corrosion. It also increases durability and provides uninterrupted Cooling.
- It is a stabilizer free appliance.
It is a split AC with a twin inverter which gives you superior cooling power. It has a nano-tek coating in the interior, which reduces the danger of corrosion. It offers the lowest noise operation and is very energy efficient and uses green gas.
- It has a capacity of 1.5 Ton which is best for a Medium-Sized Room measuring up to 150 sq. ft.
- It has a 5 Star Energy Rating and an Annual Energy Consumption of 853 kWh with an ISEER Value of 4.72
- It has a manufacturer 1-year warranty on AC which can be extended for 4 more years with some extra cost, 10 years on Compressor, 5 years on controller/PCB from the time of purchase.
- It has a Catechin filter and Vitamin C diffuser which makes it one among the best 5 star AC under 50000.
Best 1.5 ton ac under 50000
- It has a 1.5 capacity Ton and is good for medium-sized rooms measuring up to 111 to 150 square ft.
- It has a 3 Star Energy Rating and an Annual Energy Consumption of 1071.03 KWH with an ISEER Value of 3.85.
- You get a 1-year warranty on the product, a 1-year warranty on the condenser and a 10-years warranty on the compressor.
- It has a dehumidifier and stabilizer free functioning which makes it the best 1.5 ton AC under 50000.
Split AC with inverter compressor. It’s a Variable speed compressor that varies input power depending on the temperature of the room. It has an antibacterial coating on its condenser and has the best lowest-noise operation.
- It has a 1.5-ton capacity, which is apt for a medium-sized room measuring up to 111 to 150 square ft.
- It has a 3 Stars Energy Rating making it the best 1.5 ton AC under 50000.
- You get a manufacturer warranty of 1 year on product, 1 year on condenser and 5 years on compressor.
- It has a copper condenser Coil which makes it better for cooling and also uses green gas.
Best split ac under 50000
It is a Wi-Fi Split AC with a Twin Cool Inverter technology compressor that changes the input power depending on the heat present in the room. It is very energy-efficient and causes the lowest noise operation. It has features like all-in-one hands-free operation, Alexa based voice control and Google Assistant. All these high-tech features make it the best split AC under 50000.
- It has a 1.5 Ton capacity, which is good enough for medium-sized rooms measuring upto121 to 180 square ft. It is also equipped with Powerful and Dry Modes for different temperatures or seasons.
- It has a 5 Stars Energy Star Rating and an Annual Power Consumption of 840.75 kWh with an ISEER of 4.7.
- It has a 1 Year Comprehensive warranty, 5 years warranty on PCB and 10 years warranty on compressor.
- It has a copper condenser coil enhanced with Shield Blu Technology and anti-corrosion Technology. This enhances durability in humid coastal areas.
It is a split AC with a neo-swing inverter compressor i.e., a variable speed compressor that works with the least friction and vibration. This makes it have the lowest noise during operation
- It has a 1.5 Ton capacity.
- The 5 Stars Energy Rating and an Annual Energy Consumption of 824 units with the ISEER Value of 4.7.
- You get a 1 Year manufacturer warranty on the Product, 1 Year warranty on the Condenser, 5 Years warranty on PCB and 10 Years on the Compressor.
- It has self-diagnosis features and uses green gas.
How to know the capacity of the AC required?
Ans. Usually, the rooms are in a rectangular shape. So, calculate the length and breadth of the room and multiply them with each other. This will give you the area. Now to calculate the capacity, multiply the sq. feet area with 20. That will give you the BTU value. Now for 12000 BTU, we need a 1-ton capacity AC. So, calculate likewise.
What are the ways to minimize Electricity bills with AC?
Ans. There are many ways to minimize the bills while using ACs. We can close all the doors and windows tightly. By maintaining the temperature to 24-26 we can minimize our bills. Also, regular servicing and maintaining helps in decreasing bills and increasing the lifespans of the appliances.
Is it economical to switch on AC all day long?
Ans. Many of us might think that it might take more energy to again cool from a high temperature to a lower temperature if we turn it on and off. But when we look at it for a whole day then, the net cost of operating it at less power is more expensive than switching it on and off.