With the newest trends and newest technology QR codes have become a common trend to guide the users through an easy process. People need to understand how to scan them in various situations. After the Telecom Authorities issued the rule that is, “The viewers will now be able to choose the channels according to their preference and only pay for them”.This article will help with everything that you need to know about How to scan QR code in airtel digital tv?
Airtel came up with a simple solution to switch the users to the packs chosen by them.
How to scan QR code in airtel digital tv?
You can switch to this selected pack of your chosen channels by just scanning the QR code on your TV.
How to get the QR code?
- Go to channel 998 on Airtel Digital TV.
- Select any one of the Here you get to pick the channels you prefer.
- Click on submit.
- Now you will be redirected to a page with an alpha-numeric code and a QR code.
How do I scan a QR code with my TV?
How to scan QR code in airtel digital tv, by using the following ways.
- Scan the QR Code from your phone.
Android users can scan through their camera, and Apple users with recent versions can select the QR code scanner from the control center. QR code scanner apps are also available to download from the play store.
- After scanning the QR code, you will be redirected to the messaging app.
The QR code lets you submit your new channel list at ease, and your selected pack will start from the given date in the reply received.
How can I pay Airtel DTH with a QR code?
Recharging Airtel DTH can be an overlong process. From the haste of visiting the website to selecting the bill then being directed to the payment app.
All of this haste can be avoided by just following a few simple steps to complete your payment in a few minutes.
- Turn on your TV.
- Select channel 997.
- It will direct you to a recharge page.
- Wait for the QR code.
- Open a digital payment app and select the scan option.
- Scan the QR code shown on the TV, and you will be, redirected to the payment process on your app.
And this is how you can pay Airtel DTH with a QR code. Making payments through QR code has changed the game of digital transactions and payment as they can happen at extreme ease. So, never be late in your paying your bills as it now requires only a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I send my Airtel DTH QR Code?
- To select your channels according to your preference and submit, scan the QR code on your screen using your phone, and you will further be, redirected to the SMS app, and then all you have to do is send the SMS.
- To recharge your DTH, scan the QR code on channel 997 using your respective digital payment app, and pay your bills.
Also, check out Tips On How To Connect Bluetooth Speaker To Laptop?