You can easily boil eggs in an electric kettle. There are a lot more ways to boil eggs other than this. There are many benefits of eating boiled eggs. People who follow a gym routine eat eggs daily. For the same purpose, you can buy an electric kettle. And easily boil eggs without any gas assembly. In this article further, we will discuss an answer to the question of how to boil egg in electric kettle. Follow the instruction given below for the same.
Method of boiling How To Boil Egg In Electric Kettle
There are many methods of cooking a perfect egg. For this purpose, you can either fry them, boil them on a gas stove, scramble them or poach them.
Step 1: First of all you have to fill the kettle fully with water so that your eggs can boil perfectly. So make sure the electric kettle is filled full of water.
Step 2: The next step is to put the eggs inside the kettle. You can increase or decrease the number of eggs according to the size of your kettle. I mean you can adjust the number of eggs according to your wish.
Step 3: Turn on the switch of the kettle and wait until the eggs get boiled completely. You can check them after some time with a toothpick or any other material of your choice or availability. Now you can leave the eggs as it is for 15 to 20 minutes even after boiling. So that they can get perfectly cooked. It is advised to wait for 15 to 20 minutes because the electric kettle is different from the normal gas stove or any other stove which we use for cooking or boiling things generally. An electric kettle is no doubt an alternate option for these stoves but you have to provide some time for the perfect cooking.
Step 4: Now after waiting for 15 to 20 minutes keeping the eggs inside the electric kettle itself. You can finally take them out now put the eggs in a bowl filled with cold water. After this, you can check the eggs again like if they are undercooked if you are facing any other issues. Keep them still in the cold water and you are done.
Step 5: Now your eggs are ready to eat. You can peel off the cover of the eggs easily as they are not warm anymore.
Things to keep in mind to get a completely cooked egg from an electric kettle
As the method of boiling eggs in an electric kettle is mentioned above. But to get a perfectly cooked egg keep the following things in mind or keep precautions mentioned below.
- If the heating coil of the kettle touches the eggs then are chances of your eggs being exploited.
- It is advised to keep the eggs in cold water after boiling. This process saves the eggs from cracking.
- If you need a soft egg, boil the water once and leave it for some time with eggs inside it.
- For getting hard eggs boil the water once leave it for some time with eggs inside it, repeat the same process 2-3 times and you will get harder eggs by following this process.
- The electric kettle turns off automatically after the eggs get boiled completely. And it is advised to keep these boiled eggs still in cold water for some time. Now you must also keep in mind the maximum time required to keep the eggs still in cold water. For soft eggs, you can keep them inside the cold water for a maximum of 10 minutes, and for getting harder eggs you can keep them inside the cold water for a maximum of 12 to 15 minutes.
So this is a verified answer for the question of how to boil egg in electric kettle. Also, the precautions stated above will make you get a perfect boiled egg.
How long should I boil an egg?
If you are cooking or boiling eggs on a gas stove for getting soft boiled eggs you have to keep them for almost 6 to 7 minutes inside the pot or cooking utensil. On the other hand for getting hard-cooked eggs how to keep them inside the pot for almost 12 minutes. If we talk about boiling eggs inside an electric kettle for soft eggs you have to keep them inside the cattle for 12 minutes and hard eggs keep them inside the kettle for 15 minutes. Make sure you don’t exceed the time limit otherwise there are chances of getting eggs cracked.
Can you boil eggs by putting them in hot water?
Yes, you can boil eggs perfectly by just putting them in a bowl filled with hot water. Make sure the eggs are completely submerged inside the water. If not they can remain undercooked.
Also, check out our post on How To Clean Toaster, to know more.