Power banks are one of the newest gadgets in the electrical industry. They are steadily increasing their popularity among the people who are desperately in need of portable devices that could charge their devices such as mobile phones and Apple.
The power banks are a crucial invention for people who constantly need to be in touch with their mobile phones. It helps them by keeping it charged all the time.
Another great use of the power banks would be for travelers. They usually travel to such places where charging ports aren’t available. The best power bank in India comes quite handy in these situations for travelers.
Given in this article are the few of the best power bank in India. These power banks also have prominent features like the best power bank in India for iPhone, best and safe power bank in India, and best power bank in India with fast charging.
The numbering holds on rankings as they are unique in their own way.
Best Power Bank in India: Buying Guide
Things one should look for in a power bank before buying it
Mobile phones and all other smart devices have started to advance due to increasing technology. But one thing that stays the same is their battery. No matter how advanced and modern the smart devices get, they will eventually run out of batteries.
It is where the power banks come into play. They ensure that one’s device would run at least for the whole day without battery problems as they have the capacity to store power that could easily make any device run for a whole day.
Given below are the features that all the power banks have in common. These are the features that all the power banks should have, and one must check whether the power bank he/she is buying has all of these are not. These are
- Bank capacity
The most primary feature of the power banks is their capacity. The more capacity the power bank as the more energy it can store and the more charging it can provide.
The capacity of the power bank is measured in mAh (Milliamp Hours). It is advisable to buy a power bank that has twice the capacity of one’s mobile phone. The best power bank in India with fast charging will be listed in this article.
- Good quality with safety measures
Apart from performance, one must also look or quality in a power bank. It wouldn’t be of any use if the power bank has a huge capacity of mAh but charges very slowly. Nobody would want such a power bank.
Therefore, it is crucial to check the quality of the power bank along with safety measures. As a bad quality power bank would not only charge slow but damage the device as well. The best power bank in India will be given in this article.
- Clear indicators
Whichever power bank one buys, ensure it has clear indicators. Nowadays, power banks that come with LED lights are indicators. Most of them show green light for full capacity, red lights for low battery, and flickering lights for on charge mode.
Therefore to get to know all the status and charging modes, one must purchase a power bank that has clear indicators, especially LED lights.
- Connectivity options
One of the best features or main primary goal of a power bank is to charge one’s device without any need for electricity.
Therefore it is better if one buys a power bank that has more than one port and charges multiple devices at once. It is even better if a power bank can charge different devices such as Android and Apple at once. The best power bank in India for iPhone will be given in this article.
If one is buying power banks with cables, it is necessary to check the quality of cables that are included in it. The quality of cables also matters when it comes to fast charging of the device through power banks. Therefore ensure that the quality of cables is good enough while buying the power bank.
Few of the best power bank in India.
Given below are the top ten best power bank in India. There are no rankings to them. They are different in their own way. These are:
Best Power Bank in India: Review
1. URBN 10000 mAh 22.5W Super Fast Charging Power Bank
The following is the URBN power bank. It is made in India and will charge an average phone of 3000 mAh battery more than 2 times.
- The power bank comes with a 10000 mAh premium lithium polymer battery.
- It is one of the best power bank in India.
- It has a multiport: one is a USB port, and the other one is a Type-C port.
- It also has a durable body that can withstand any accidental fall.
- The power bank is travel-friendly and can go days without charging.
2. Zinq 10000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
Another power which is best in its field is the Zinq power bank. It has a dual-port system. Therefore, one can use any cable to charge it without any problems. It is one of the best power bank in India.
● The power bank has a high capacity of 10000mAh.
● It has superfast charged and taken 5-6 hours to get completely charged.
● It has dual ports: Micro USB and Type C.
● It is compatible with many devices, including smartphones and fitness bands.
3. Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh
The next power beast on the list is the Mi Power bank. It is mainly known for its high capacity for charging and brand reputation.
● It is a powerful beast with a capacity of 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery.
● It has triple port outputs.
● Dual input ports: USB input and USB-C input.
● It has an inbuilt smart power management system.
4. OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank
Another best power bank in the power banks field is the OnePlus power bank. This item comes with an extended warranty of one year (6 + 6 months). It is one of the best power bank in India.
● It comes with a capacity of 10000mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
● Includes two-way charging for the phone and itself.
● Attractive design with premium body toughness.
● Extra security features added.
5. PTron Dynamo Zip 20000mAh Power Bank
The next power bank in line is the PTron Dynamo Zip power bank. It is another power beast that can charge one’s phone many times.
● The power bank has a huge capacity of 20000mAh Li-polymer battery.
● It has two ports of USB and Type-C.
● It is considered a safe and reliable power bank.
● The manufacturers give one year warranty.
6. Realme 10000mAh 12W Power Bank
The next well-known power bank is the real power bank. It comes with multiple output and input ports for multiple charging purposes at once. It is one of the best power bank in India.
● The power bank has a massive capacity of 10000mAh battery.
● It has two output ports for multiple charging simultaneously.
● Low current mode to safely charge small devices.
● It has a 12W quick charge system.
7. Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Core100 Power Bank
The power bank that comes in few top positions is the Syska Power bank. It can charge an average mobile phone for more than twice.
● It is made in India.
● It comes with a warranty of six months.
● The Li-Polymer battery has a capacity of 10000mAh.
8. Anker PowerCore AK-A1264021 10000mAH Lithium-ion Power Bank
The next power bank on the list is the Anker power core power bank. It is popular because of its brand being known for its quality. It is one of the best power bank in India.
● It has a high capacity battery of 10000mAh Lithium-ion battery.
● When fully charged, it can charge an iPhone three times.
● The power bank comes with a warranty of 18 months.
9. Stuffcool Type C 18W Power Delivery 10000 mAh power bank
Another type of power bank that is dominating the field is the Stuffcool power bank. It comes with two ports that charge the compatible devices 50-70% times faster.
● The power bank is known for fast charging.
● Type-C 3A input with Type C cable included too.
● The battery has a capacity of 10000mAh.
10. DUDAO Fast Charge Power Bank for iPhone
Last but not least comes the DUDAo power bank. This power bank is specially made for Apple iPhones.It is one of the best power bank in India.
● The power bank’s model is compact and powerful.
● The power bank comes with three input ports.
● The power bank charges the device fast with 18W.
1. How do the power banks function?
Power banks are quite simple to use. Switch on a power bank by pressing the power button, plug in the device that once wants to charge. Later, when the light starts to blink, it means the device is completely charged.
One can charge the power bank in the same way, as it will blink the green light when it is fully charged.
2. Which devices one can charge on a power bank?
The kind of device one can charge on power banks usually depends on the power banks. But these days all the power banks come with different device compatibility. The devices compatible are mobile phones, watches, fitness bands, and cameras.
3. Is it okay to charge devices many times a day?
Nowadays, power banks come with safety measures. Therefore if one’s device gets discharged easily it is no problem to charge them again and again. Although doing this may result in lowering the capacity of the power bank in the long run.
4. How much time does it take for a power bank to charge?
The amount of time that the power bank takes to charge totally depends on the power bank itself. Although, one can tell when it’s fully charged by looking at the green blinking lights over it. Most of the power banks take around two to five hours on average to get charged.
5. How long do power banks last?
If one takes proper care of their power banks, they would go long for years without any problems. But if one has heavy usage, one can expect its battery capacity to depreciate. Therefore it is advisable to take proper care of it.
Also, check out Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 5000 if you are in the market for budget speakers.