In this century, our identity somewhat depends upon our phone. The type of phone we use, the brand, the cost gives significant information about who we are. Hence it is necessary to choose your phone wisely. But at the same time, the phone should be budget-friendly and with all the features we want. All those who wish to buy a new phone at the cheapest price and good quality, here we are to tell you your ‘best phone under 8000’
Best phone under 8000 – Buying Guide
Factors To Consider While Buying a New Phone
Before buying any phone, one must consider the following factors-
- Durability: The durability of the phone is the most crucial factor. It depends on the build quality of that particular phone. The handset can be made of plastic or metal. There is also a third category where the headsets are made up of glass-coated panels. But they tend to shatter if dropped from 2-3 feet.
- Screen-size and Display: Here it is very necessary to choose the right size and resolution of the display. Those who use their mobiles for chatting, checking emails, and using social media apps can use a 5 to 5.5 inch HD or full-HD display comfortably. But those who use their phones watching or editing videos and photos need a little bigger display like 5.5 to 6 inches with full-HD or QHD quality.
- The processor of the phone: Heavy mobile users must opt for Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 and light mobile users can opt for MediaTek processors.
- Camera: The rear camera is considered to be good if it has the appropriate number of megapixels, along with other specifications such as ISO levels, camera aperture, autofocus, pixel size, and many more. The same thing applies to the front camera. Those who are passionate about photography will like to have a 12 to 16 MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture. Others can buy phones with 8 to 12 MP cameras with f/2.0 to f/2.2 aperture.
- Battery: This depends upon the battery usage. Heavy users must buy phones that have a handset with a 4000 mAh battery. 3000 mAh battery should be sufficient for the light users.
- OS Version: There are different user interfaces available. It gives the user a different experience based on the OS version of the phone.
- Storage: There are 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB storage spaces. Those who opt for 16 GB RAM can use the Micro SD Card slot for extra space. Those who use a moderate amount of apps can have 32 GB RAM. 64 GB storage is for those who need a large number of apps on their mobile phones.
- Audio: The quality of audio coming out of the speakers makes a huge difference during video conferences and meetings.
- USB Port/Headphone jack: USB Type-C is preferable to micro-USB. This is because USB Type-C is easy to plug.
Extra features: The extra security features give you and your phone protection. The touch sensors and fingerprint features are helpful in that.
Make sure that whichever phone you choose as your best phone under 8000, it has at least 7 of these features.
Best Phone Under 8000 Reviews
One of the following phones can be your best phone under 8000. Let us know
1. Redmi 9A
All the Xiaomi phones are famous for their low-cost and advanced features in combination. This brand has become popular since it has arrived in India due to its amazing features.
- Camera – 13 MP rear camera with HDR, Pro Mode, AI portrait, and AI recognition with 5 MP front camera
- Multi-touch capacitive touch screen with 1600 x 720 pixels. It is 16.58 cms (6.53 inch) HD. The aspect ratio is 20:9
- Storage: 2 GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- OS Version: Android 10, 2.0 GHz clock speed
- Processor: Mediatek Helio octa-core processor
- 5000mAh battery with a 10 W charger is available in the box.
- The headset is protected by P2i which has a splash-proof design.
- Due to its cheap price, it is the best phone under 8000 budget.
- This was released after a lockdown in September 2020, hence it can be called the best phone under 8000 after lockdown.
Samsung is a trusted mobile brand in India for a long time. It is durable with the maximum features that are required for a smartphone. It is trusted for its quality.
- Camera – 13 MP main camera (f2.2) + 2 MP depth rear camera (f2.4) with 5 MP front camera.
- Capacitive multi-touch touch screen with 720 x 1520 pixels. It is 14.51 cms ( 5.7 inches) infinity V cut display HD. It also has 16M color support.
- Storage: 3 GB RAM
- Memory: 32 GB internal memory viz. expandable up to 512 GB.
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- OS Version: Android 10.0
- Processor: 2 GHz +1.45 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 octa-core processor. Due to this feature and the lightweight, it can be considered as the best phone under 8000 for gaming.
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Due to all these features, this phone is considered the best phone under 8000 by experts.
3. Vivo Y91i
Vivo is the brand that comes under premium quality mobile phones. It has a great attraction in customers due to the amazing camera quality. It is also one of the affordable mobile brands in India.
- Camera– The rear camera is 13 MP and the front camera is 5 MP.
- It has a multi-touch capacitive touch screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. The screen measures 15.80 cms (6.22 inch)
- Storage: 2 GB RAM
- Memory: 32 GB internal memory viz. expandable up to 256 GB.
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano) dual-standby (4 G+4 G)
- OS version: Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: Helio P 22 Octa Core Processor
- Battery: 4030 mAh
Mobile phones of this brand are rising since their entry into the market for their great features and effective prices. All those who want to buy budget-friendly mobiles must have a look at Redmi smartphones.
- Camera- 13 MP + 2 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front-facing camera are the attraction. The features like a dual camera and better front camera resolution, Redmi 8A is the best phone under 8000 with the best camera.
- The touchscreen is 1520 x 720 pixels resolution. The screen size is 15.79 cms (6.22 inches). The screen is protected by gorilla glass, hence this phone is the best phone under 8000 with gorilla glass.
- Storage: 3 GB RAM
- Memory: 64 GB internal memory viz. Expandable up to 512 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano) dual-standby (4 G + 4 G)
- OS Version: Android Pie 9.0
- Processor: 95Ghz Snapdragon 439 processor
- It has a 5000 mAh battery. It shows18W fast charging. This also makes this phone the best phone under 8000 with fast charging.
- Due to all these features, Redmi 8A Dual is considered the best phone under 8000 in India.
Nokia is one of the largest brands that is trusted for its android updates. It also has a better display and design than many other brands.
- The rear camera has an 8 MP autofocus with flash ( f 2.0), whereas the front camera has 5 MP (f 2.4).
- The touchscreen has 720 x 1440 pixel resolution and a screen size of 15.21 cm ( 5.99 inches).
- Storage: 2 GB RAM
- Memory: 16 GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128 GB
- SIM: Dual SIM dual-standby (4 G+ 4 G)
- Battery: 3040 mAh
- Special features: It has a fingerprint sensor to unlock your device. Hence it is the best phone under 8000 with a fingerprint.
All these phones are not made in India, hence none of these can be considered as the best phone under 8000 made in India.
Which phone is best for PUBG under 8000?
Features like Qual comm Snapdragon 439 processors, 4000 mAh battery, and lightweight make Samsung Galaxy M01 the best phone under 8000 for gaming. Hence it can also be considered best for PUBG under 8000. Redmi 8A Dual can be said the second-best phone for PUBG under 8000 after Samsung Galaxy M01 due to its lighter weight and better android version.
Which is the best phone in 7000 to 8000?
Redmi 8A Dual seems to have all the desirable features that are supposed to be in the best phone in 7000 to 8000 in all these phones.
Which Android phone is best under 8000?
Samsung Galaxy M01 is the best Android phone under 8000 amongst these all phones.
Out of all the phones mentioned above, it is difficult to choose the ‘best phone under 8000’.