With the advancement of technology, the prices of laptops have dropped significantly. Previously, you wouldn’t find a quality laptop under 30000. But things have changed now.
Standing in 2021, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a good laptop. Whether you are looking for a gaming laptop or a laptop for editing, you can easily get it under an affordable price tag of 30000.
Best Laptops under 30000 are not only efficient but also comes with loads of features that enable you to complete your task with ease. If you are planning to buy a new laptop, you are in luck. In this post, we are going to review some of the best laptops under 30000. If you are interested, you should read the article till the end.
Best Laptops Under 30000 – Buying Guide
When buying a buying laptop, you need to pay extra attention to all the features you are getting with the device. We have reviewed each of the laptops in detail to give you a good idea.
Best Laptops Under 30000 Reviews
Now here are some of the best laptops under 30000 in India to get you started!
Our top pick is Lenovo Idea pad S145. This is a decent budget laptop suitable for casual users. It features a beautiful design with a solid build. Unlike previous Lenovo models, this one is slim and compact. If you want a laptop to carry with you, this could be a good option for you.
Due to its lightweight, this laptop makes a great choice for travelers and business people. With narrow bezels and a premium glossy finish, this is the best laptops under 30000 with a metal body. It allows you to enjoy every little detail of videos and pictures with its amazing display quality.
- It comes with a 15.6 inch full HD screen with more than millions of pixels.
- With 1TB 5400 RPM storage, you can keep all your media files and documents safe.
- It is powered by an Intel i3 1003G1 processor to enjoy speeds up to 3.4 GHz.
- It is backed by 4GB RAM that provides enough power for multitasking.
- With 1.5W dual speakers and Dolby audio, you can enjoy crystal-clear sound at all times.
- It also comes with 4.2 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for a seamless wireless experience.
We simply cannot complete this list without HP. It is one of the best computer brands out there. They offer efficient laptops at affordable prices. Whether you want the best laptops under 30000 for coding or any other purpose, you can get it from HP.
This is a newly launched notebook that is best for professional work. However, it can also be used for academic purposes by students. Given the features, it makes one of the best laptops under 30000 for engineering students. It can also be used by learners from other fields. It features a beautiful build quality and stunning display.
- It is powered by a Ryzen 3 3200 processor, which is one of the most powerful CPUs on the market.
- This is a 10th generation laptop with 4GB upgradable RAM. If needed, you can upgrade it to 16GB for more power.
- It comes with 1TB HDD storage along with an SSD slot for a faster experience. This makes it one of the best laptops under 30000 with SSD.
- It has a 15.6 inch HD SVA WLED display for a better viewing experience.
- With 13 hours of battery life, this makes a great choice for the best laptop under 30000 with good battery backup. It has both Wi-Fi and 4.2 Bluetooth facilities, so you can hook your laptop with other devices.
Asus is yet another top computer brand out there. If you are looking for the best laptops under 30000 with backlit keyboard, this could be an ideal option for you. It comes with a new bezel-free design with a reduced footprint. It has all the features that you want on your laptop.
For a budget device, Vivo Book 14 has plenty of features. It is suitable for both work and academic purposes. Considering the features, you can also treat it as the best laptops under 30000 for editing.
- It comes with AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor with a 2.3 GHz base speed for increased performance.
- With this laptop, you can enjoy 4GB DDR4 RAM which is upgradeable up to 12GB.
- For storage, it has a 1TB HDD 2.5-inch SATA 5400RPM. You can also install an SSD card for storage expansion.
- It features a 14-inch LED-Backlit full HD display with a Nano Edge bezel design. It also has Anti-Glare technology for comfortable viewing.
- It has an integrated AMD Radeon Vega 2 graphics for better visuals.
- Other useful features include a fingerprint reader, VGA web camera, and built-in speakers and microphones. Along with that, you get a 4.2 Bluetooth and Wi-Fi combo.
- You are also provided with a 1-year warranty for a risk-free purchase.
If you want a laptop for gaming within the given budget, then Acer Aspire 3 is the best bet for you. It may not be the best laptops under 30000 with the dedicated graphics card, but it has Radeon Vega 8 graphics to deliver great visuals.
Besides gaming, it can also support software like AutoCAD. So if you want the best laptop under 30000 for AutoCAD, you can consider getting this model. It features a good built and comes with a large display screen of 15.6 inches.
- This laptop is backed by AMD Ryzen 3-3200U dual-core processor with Max Turbo up to 3.5Ghz for an excellent performance.
- It has 4GB RAM which can be upgraded up to 16GB for smooth performance without slowing down the device.
- You also get 1 TB HDD storage which is enough space to store all your media files and documents.
- It comes with a 15.6 inch HD screen with a high-brightness Acer Comfy View LED-backlit screen. This is to give you a better viewing experience.
- It has both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can hook the laptop with other compatible devices.
- It comes with a pre-installed Windows 10 operating system, so you don’t have to get it separately.
If you are looking for a convertible laptop to carry with you at work, HP Chromebook X360 is the option for you. This is a stunning-looking device with all the right features you want. It is lightweight and features a slim design. The laptop is highly portable. You can carry it with you wherever you want.
The best feature is that you can fold it into a tablet for a better user experience. It is suitable for people who are fed up with Windows laptops. The fresh new Chrome OS enables you to work efficiently. It has a touch-screen display that makes it one of the best laptops under 30000 for engineering students. Using the touchscreen feature, they can design or work efficiently on the device.
- It is powered by Intel Celeron N4020 with a 1.1 GHz base frequency for smooth operation.
- Instead of Windows OS, the laptop comes with a Chrome OS.
- It has a 12-inch high-quality IPS WLED-backlit display screen with a multi-touch facility.
- For memory and storage, you get 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64 GB eMMC storage space.
- With Intel UHD Graphics 600 you get to enjoy stunning visuals while watching movies and other videos.
- It is equipped with the HP True Vision HD camera with an integrated dual array digital microphone.
- It is provided with a 1-year warranty covering manufacturing defects.
Laptops under 30000 are both efficient and rich in features. If you buy the right model, you can make the most of it. You can choose from the laptop models mentioned in the post. These are the best available options under the given budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is the best laptop under 30000 core i5?
To get the best core i5 laptop, you need to extend your budget to 40000. Under 30000, you can get good core i3 laptops like Lenovo Idea pad S145. But if you can expand your budget a little, you can go for Acer Aspire 3 with a core i5 processor, HP Elite, and others.
What is the best laptop under 30000 with cd drive?
Almost all laptops come with CD and DVD drives. You can easily get plenty of laptops with CD drives under 30000. Some of the best ones are HP 15s, Acer Aspire 3, and Lenovo IdeaPad Slim.
What are the important things to check when buying a laptop?
The most important things to check while buying a laptop are the RAM, storage, display quality, battery backup, and graphics card.
Can you play games on a laptop without a dedicated graphics card?
A laptop without a dedicated graphics card may not be able to drive heavy games, but you can play some of the lighter games. The integrated graphics card in some laptops can drive excellent visuals.
What is the average battery life of laptops?
Most laptops come with 8 to 10 hours of battery life. But it will vary based on the price of the device. To get the most out of your laptop, you should not get anything lower than 8 hours.
If your budget is under 70000 for a decent laptop, we will suggest you have a look at our detailed review of The 5 Best Laptop Under 70000 and make your purchasing decision.