In case you’ve been living under a rock, here’s all you need to know about the newest kitchen fad: Induction cooking is the revolution.
Most of us are often huddled over our everyday life activities and careers, and cars barely spend time cooking as passionately as we should. Cooking is an art, but if you spend 90 percent of your days with burnt crisps in your mouth, it’s time you consider looking for the best induction cooktop in India.
The best induction cooktop in India will make use of electricity to give you a faster but well-garnered meal. It transfers heat directly to your pots and pans and uses its many settings and controls to give just the right attention to details your cooking demands. It also applies the functions of fast meal prep, safety, and easy cleaning for those of us who can’t afford to spend time on every aspect of our meal. With their durable and portable natures, these cooktops slip right into our life and fit snugly on our kitchen counters.
What To Look For In An Induction Cooktop?
Some binding factors among different induction cooktops may make a more suitable fit for you than others. Determine what factors are useful, and what aren’t by examining and looking for the following conditions in the best induction cooktop in India.
Power Rate of the Cooktop
The power rate of your cooktop determines the entirety and the speed of your cooking process. A higher power rate will deliver a cleaner and faster power rate as compared to its counterpart. Most cooktops further this agenda by rating between a solid 1000-2000 Watt power ranges.
Many induction cooktops have a pre-set menu integrated into them. This helps save time as the cooktop determines the temperature and other settings for itself as soon as you place your meal on the cooktop.
Perhaps the most important features that constitute the best induction cooktop in India are its safety measures. Many induction cooktops will come with an automated switch-off function as well as auto-pan detection features that ensure that your kitchen is the safe space you need. The safety features are intended to make life in the kitchen easier as you get caught up dealing with life outside of it.
Portability of the Cooktop
Cooktops come in both portable and fixed forms. A portable cooktop is usually advantageous in a way that can be carried around and its position can be adjusted according to the convenience whenever you want. Moreover, you can bring along your portable induction cooktop to outdoor parties and barbeque get-togethers to put together a quick meal for your guests.
Pan Size or Cooking Zones
Make sure that you identify the pan size measurements that your induction cooktop can accommodate before you purchase it. Best induction cooktops in India come in various sizes and cater to their corresponding pan size appliances. Using a pan too big for your smaller cooktop will promulgate the inefficient distribution of heat, and in turn, give you a half-cooked meal. Usually, larger cooking zones in cooktops can extend up to a diameter larger than 21 centimeters and handle large cookware well.
Best Induction Cooktop in India
To make your search for the best induction cooktop in India just a tad bit easier, here’s a list of highly-rated and accounted for induction cooktops sold online:
Quick and efficient cooking are the defining characteristics of the Prestige PIC induction cooktop. It utilizes features like heat management and anti-magnetic walls to ensure not only effective but also safe cooking. It dynamically motors the surrounding temperature and power to cook your meals with the care they deserve.
The Prestige cooktop comes with fabulous and mouth-watering Indian menu options that compliment your rich cultural recipes. You can fearlessly prepare your favorite Indian cuisines for your family including idli, dosa, chapatis, curries, etc. Touch the hearts of your family now with the simple touch of a button!
– Anti-magnetic covers coating the cooktop walls ensure that the black glass panel uniformly regulates heat along the sides with the focus on the center where you place your cooking equipment.
– Additionally, the surplus magnetic radiation has a considerable influence on its surroundings, which helps in stipulating and maintaining the temperature.
– This induction cooktop is installed with a special automatic voltage regulator to keep an eye on the high/low voltage variance throughout the cooking. Your cooking appliance must absorb power generated from the cooktop gradually and periodically to ensure that both materials last in your kitchen for a long time.
– This prestige induction cooktop has a completely computer-controlled system that automatically adjusts the power and temperature values as it sees fit depending on the food you’re making. This makes cooking tons easier.
– Cooking is a tedious job, and the aftereffects of it can make us forgetful. However, if you do forget to turn off your cooktop after use, it will automatically turn itself off.
– Due to its flat and smooth surface, cleaning the entire cooktop is simply one swipe away. Maintenance of this cooktop is very easy as it is movable, so you don’t need to concern yourself with its immediate placement.
– The cooktop is operated through a bunch of sensitive buttons which will are easy to press. They prevent the leakage of water into the system and keep the cooktop intact.
– A preset/timer button is available to make cooking a much easier, time-effective task.
The Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop is an absolute kitchen essential. It is designed to deliver thorough and safe cooking. You can control precisely how to influence your cooking throughout the session using settings that are determined by touch-on-the-go buttons. It is truly inclusive of a variety of features that your kitchen is in desperate need of.
– With the Pigeon induction cooktop, you can cook a lot using very little energy. The pre-programmed controls ensure the conservation of energy through their system controlled shut-off feature, which turns the cooktop off automatically.
– The Pigeon cooktop utilizes a high-grade electrical that fights against and prevents the onset of any short circuits. It is also integrated with top plate cans that can stand high temperatures. Such features make this cooktop a long term investment.
– The cooktop constitutes a 7 segmented LED display that exercises control over the cooktop’s power and temperature. This way, it regulates the flow of forces to uniformly collaborate with your cooking.
– The extension cord of the cooktop is as long as 1.3 meters and thus, you can place it according to your convenience at a distance from the power supply point.
– The cooktop works on a preset timer which has an auto switch off function that lets you leave the food unattended for more than a few minutes. All is safe within the walls of your cooktop!
The Philips Viva Collection cooktop is prized for its use of electromagnetic induction technology that sources an appropriate amount of heat, power, and care into your food so you can kick back and relax. Let your cooktop take over and set itself to a dynamic stretch of both Indian and International cuisines.
– This Philips induction cooktop belongs to the famous viva collection which harbors the use of electromagnetic induction technology that facilitates high, but controlled heating and time effective cooking that can rival a gas stove regardless of the food type.
– The cooktop enriches the food with heat and seals a barrier around it which ensures that no vitamins are lost during the cooking process.
– The cooktop has a 0 to 3 hours timer or a preset which allows you to let your cooktop handle your food all by itself without any damaging consequences.
– The cooktop caters to a wide template of Indian recipes through 6 preset cooking menus which set an automatic temperature corresponding to the food you input.
– In order to prepare large meals in less time, the cooktop can go up to 2100 W of power for fast cooking without any serious repercussions on either of the kitchen appliances. It provides a safe and sound way of cooking.
– Philip prides itself on this cooktop because of its strategically eco-friendly and economic model making it one of the best induction cooktops in India.
The Philips HD4929 cooktop is powered efficiently to deliver safe, easy and fast meals from the kitchen to your family’s bellies. It utilizes the classic electromagnetic induction principles and ensures the safe cooking of your food. An automatic shut-off feature looks out for your food if you happen to leave it unattended. With features like these, the cooktop is nothing but an advantageous addition to your cooking routine.
– The cooker is based on an electromagnetic induction principle that makes the device easy to use and clean. It provides just adequate heat to your appliance and keeps the rest of the surface cool to touch.
– The cooktop works on an automatic shut-off program which is receptive to the duration along which the food is left unstipulated on its surface. The cooktop intelligently perceives the end of cooking and turns itself off instantly to reduce wastage of power and prevent any electrical hitches.
– The Philips Induction Cooker has an Indian menu suited for flavored and delicious cooking. Indian meals can be hard to make- owing to its many processes of preparation and seasoning. However, the Philips cooktop takes part of the responsibility out of your hands by adjusting itself to a recipe automatically.
– You can choose between 8 power levels to cook your meals thoroughly from inside out, and start to finish.
The Philips PIC 15.0+ Induction cooktop follows a sleek and stylish design. However, it doesn’t just have its roots in trendy appearances, but also in impactful cooking. It handles the various requirements for your meal through feather touch buttons, preset Indian Menu options, voltage regulators, etc., and makes cooking an enjoyable experience.
– This induction cooktop has got it all under control! It is based on system operative controls that know how to adjust according to the scale of cooking. The computer controls contribute to the ease of cooking by automatically assessing and adjusting the power and temperature required by a variety of foods. You’ll be surprised at how little you need to do.
– You can’t have such a precious commodity as this induction cooktop getting damaged easily. Don’t worry! The cooktop can take care of itself. The prestige induction harnesses the use of its feather touch buttons to stop water from entering into the system and causing potential damage.
– You can adjust a timer on the cooktop through a ‘plus/minus’ button. A pause button is also conveniently placed to allow you to pause your cooking when and where you like.
– This induction cooktop has a keep-warm function that can keep the food snugly warm for up to four hours. So you can cook your food whenever your schedule allows, and come back to it four hours later and find it as good as a just-cooked meal!
– An automatic voltage regulator ensures that your appliance is being provided with the right load according to its capacity. It also records voltage variance during the session.
– An inbuilt power saver technology saves power when the appliance is not in use and conserves energy.
– The anti-magnetic wall of the cooktop protects your appliance by ensuring that the heat supplied through the cooktop is concentrated at the center (where it is required) and less on the sides. This leads to well and thoroughly cooked food.
– The Indian menu option in the cooktop caters to a variety of Indian dishes.
The Prestige PIC 16.0+ Induction cooktop blends safety and efficiency into one model. It has features like power saving technology, an aerodynamic cooling model, and dual heat sensors that dictate a tasteful and convenient cooking session. This induction cooker will spend all the time on your food that you can’t afford to, and prep you a well-conditioned and healthy meal.
– The Prestige PIC Induction cooktop utilizes a power of about 1900 Watts and facilitates fast cooking to serve your family a fresh and piping hot meal on the go.
– A wide Indian menu options enables you to cook a variety of Indian recipes that usually require a lot of work made easier by the induction cooktop.
– An aerodynamic cooling system ensures that most of the cooktop’s surface is kept coolly receptive to touch so as to not cause hard during cooking.
– The cooktop has a power saving technology that is expressed through an auto shut off functionality.
– A pause button in the timer allows you to pause and continue your cooking as per convenience. You can’t put a pause on life and priorities, but through the Prestige PIC 16.0 cooktop, you sure can put a pause on your cooking!
– Dual heat sensors make sure that the heat is distributed and transferred to your appliance safely.
– Easy maintenance comes with the cooktop, as all you need to do is clean the flat surface. Thus, you can do clean your cooktop regularly and easily so as to ensure that your cooktop remains in top notch condition.
If you’ve ever simple wanted to breeze through cooking without, well, setting the kitchen n fire, this IBELL 2000 W Induction Cooktop is made for you. This cooktop helps cook your favorite dishes to perfection as it regulates the various settings influencing your food. Features like a power saving technology, voltage regulator, an auto-off button synchronize and make up a productive cooking session by themselves.
– This induction cooktop makes use of a feather press button control and high quality protective crystal glass that prevents any threatening elements from entering into the cooktop.
– Super wide voltage adaptability serves a wide range of cooking, while multi-functions can be used to determine the different settings to be applied to each meal you cook.
– The auto shut off safety precaution is super-efficient because it turns off the cooktop once it identifies that no more cooking is being done.
– Moreover, the cooktop also comes with overheat protection that regulates the supply of heat to prevent any electrical overload and consequent damage.
Making the decision to simplify cooking through the best induction cooktop in India makes for a flexible asset to your kitchen that is designed to counter your inflexible life schedule perfectly. Even if you forget to make time for your food, your induction cooktop won’t. The upkeep of a healthy lifestyle is important, and by simply throwing in some ingredients and placing them on your cooktop, you will have already covered half the road to a fit and flourishing life.
- Which induction cooktop is the best in India?
Induction cooktops in India are available in a high magnitude as well as a high quality. We’ve outlined a list of best induction cooktops in India that might possibly feature the best induction cooktop for you, so make sure to check it out!
- Will induction cooktop work with cast iron?
Yes, cast iron pans or any black iron pans will definitely work on an induction cooktop considering it has a flat base.
- Are induction cooktops electric?
Yes, induction cooktops run on electricity and use it to transfer heat onto a placed appliance for cooking.
- Can induction cooktops cause fire?
Induction cooktops do not operate by means of gas lines or electric cooktop elements. They simply transfer heat and are completely safe and clean appliances that cannot cause a fire.
Kitchen and home appliance are a constant requirement around the home. You need to buy only the best product to stay away from problems. Check out our reviews of kitchen and home appliances.