In the earlier days, people used to swear by traditional stoves prepared with mud and other things available in the vicinity. However, with various changes in time and technology, various new kinds of gas stoves have emerged in the market. Electrical induction heaters have also taken the market by storm. However, some people are more comfortable with gas stoves as they are more convenient, safe, and also consume nil electricity. The newest versions of gas stoves don’t even need a lighter to be operated. Just turn the knob and you’re good to go.
Are you too looking for the? Then you are in the right place. To find the best gas stove in India may be a difficult task as there are so many options available to you. The reason why you may find this article very helpful is that we have listed the best gas stove in India for you to choose from. We have taken into consideration various aspects like size, affordability, quality, and tried to present the best options available for you. Make sure you give this article a thought read before you set out to purchase the best gas stove for yourself.
Best Gas Stove In India – Buying Guide
Before we start discussing the best gas stove in India, let us first learn about a few factors to look for before purchasing a gas stove:
Here are a few factors you should look for before purchasing any gas stove.
Factors to look for
The most important thing you should consider before purchasing a gas stove is the size of the gas stove. The gas stove should be sized in such a way that it fits perfectly on your kitchen counter and does not take up too much space. If you have a kitchen with limited space, then you should purchase a gas stove that is compact and small in size. If you have ample space in your kitchen, then you can invest in a larger and more advanced gas stove.
As mentioned initially in this article, there are many types of gas stoves. One of the first things you should be clear about is the type of g stove you want. Do you want a conventional gas stove or an electric one? Both have their pros and cons. Make sure you do your research before you invest in any kind of gas stove.
This is probably the most important factor of all. It is important that your gas stove conforms with all safety standards and is made up of material that prevents any kinds of safety hazards. The material should also be durable as gas stoves are usually long term investments and are expected to be fully functional over a moderately long span of years.
Again, another important factor you should consider is the brand. The best brands not only provide you with the best products but also the best after-purchase services like product warranty. The best gas stoves come with a long warranty period as a result of which they are valued for money investments. Before you finalize on a gas stove, make sure you read through the conditions of the warranty.
Best Gas Stove In India Reviews
Read on to find out why this may be the best gas stove in India.
- Material: this gas stove is made up of high-grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is the safest and most durable material that a gas stove can be made up of. This high-grade stainless steel gas stove is completely rust free and hence very durable.
- Low gas consumption: One of the major concerns about gas stoves is gas consumption. This gas stove has brass burners that ensure efficient heat retention and hence require less gas consumption.
- Variety: One of the main reasons why this gas stove is so convenient to use is because of the flexibility it provides. This gas stove has 2 Small, 1 Medium, and 1 Jumbo burner which supports utensils of all shapes and sizes. Also, it makes cooking easier s you can cook many things at once.
- Warranty: This product comes with a two-year-long warranty which makes it an even more attractive purchase.
Here are a few of the best features of this product which may indeed make it the best gas stove in India.
- ISI certified: This gas stove is ISI certified and ensures 100% safety.
- Stainless steel: This gas stove is made up of stainless steel ensuring that it doesn’t get rusted with continuous exposure to liquids. This greatly increases its durability.
- Auto Ignition: This again is another wonderful feature of this gas stove. Autoignition removes the requirement of a separate lighter. Just turn the knob and you’re good to go.
- Saves gas: This gas stove claims to save 5 days’ worth of gas as it is equipped with an Aluminium to die-casted heavyweight mixing tube which again is equipped with unique air-LPG mixing technology for the blue flame.
- Warranty: This product comes with a one year warranty.
- Compact size: This gas stove is compact and fits on every kitchen counter. This is one of the reasons why it has gotten so many positive reviews.
- Durable: This gas stove has a rich matte steel body and a toughened glass top that make it resistant to wear and tear and hence makes it more durable than other gas stoves in the same range.
- The sturdy pan supports: This gas stove has sturdy pan supports that help the utensil stay in place while cooking.
- ISI certified: This gas stove is ISI certified and hence ensures 100% safety.
- Brass burners: This gas stove has fuel-efficient brass burners which ensure gas saving.
- Stainless steel cooktop: This gas stove has a stainless steel cooktop which prevents it from getting damaged due to regular and rough use.
- Autoignition: This gas stove comes with auto-ignition so you do not have to worry about buying a separate lighter. Also, this helps with saving fuel as well.
- Euro coated pan supports: This gas stove comes with sturdy, euro coated pan supports that help to keep the utensil in place while cooking.
- 4 burners: 4 highly efficient burners don’t only save time but also fuel.
This is one of the best gas stoves you can ever lay your hands on. Is this the best gas stove in India? Read on to find out.
- Material: This stove is made up of stainless steel and the burners are made up of brass. This makes it a durable, fuel-saving gas stove.
- Warranty: This product comes with a 2-year warranty for the stove and a 10-year warranty for the Schott glass.
- World’s slimmest cooktop: This gas stove is very slim and compact hence can be easily put in any place in your kitchen. This is a perfect buy for you if you have a small kitchen and have limited space on your kitchen counter.
- Brass burner: This gas stove comes with a special kind of brass burner that retains heat and aid immensely in saving fuel. This is a perfect purchase for these times where the fuel prices are skyrocketing and saving on fuel has become a necessity.
Here’s why this gas stove may be perfect for you.
- Frameless gas stove: This is a frameless gas stove which means not only does it save space and is more conveniently designed; it is also light and easy to move around. Moreover, this also gives the gas stove a classy and stylish look.
- Toughened glass surface: This gas stove comes with a toughened glass surface that is scratch-free and durable and hence makes it a very value for money purchase for you.
- Ergonomic knob designs: The knobs of this gas stove have been specially designed to run freely and smoothly.
- Low gas consumption: Thanks to brass burners, this gas stove ensures that you use less fuel.
- Warranty: This product comes with a 1-year warranty.
- ISI certified: This gas stove is certified by ISI which means that it is 100% safe to use.
- Brass burners: this gas stove is equipped with superior quality brass burners that ensure that you save on a lot of fuel.
- Spill tray: This comes with an easy to clean spill tray which ensures that you keep things clean while cooking.
- Pan support: This gas stove has uniquely designed pan support that efficiently balances the utensils while cooking.
Conclusively, this is only an inclusive list and we can’t include every good product on this list. Finding the best gas stove in India is a very difficult task indeed. However, you can be assured of the fact the above-mentioned product is indeed among the best gas stoves in India and will provide you with the best service.
Purchasing a gas stove should be preceded by extensive and proper research for maximum benefits. If you are indeed looking for the best gas stove in India, make sure you do your research and take your time before you finalize on any product.
As we end this article, let us know about the few most frequently asked questions when it comes to purchasing the best gas stove in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do in case the cooktop knobs are hard to turn?
Usually, since the product is new and has never been used before, the knobs are bound to be stiff. However, if you find that even after days of use, the knobs can’t be turned freely, then it’s always better to contact the customer service of the brand you brought the gas stove from. If you have a warrant then you can easily replace the gas stove in some cases as well.
How to know which utensils can be used on my gas stove?
One of the many things you should remember that different kinds of gas stoves require you to use different utensils. An induction cooktop is usually a little less flexible as it requires you to use only induction based utensils while a mainstream gas stove will allow you to use all kinds of utensils for cooking. To avoid any mishaps, make sure you read the instruction manual provided with the gas stove to know which utensils are compatible and which are not to be used.
How to maintain my gas stove?
Gas stoves are for rough use and eventually malfunction due to wear and tear. This is why gas stoves need to be maintained properly. Make sure you clean your stove with a soft cloth and a non-inflammable cleaner. Best use some water and a little liquid soap and dry off with a dry cloth. If you are using a conventional gas stove, make sure you clean the burners occasionally as well.
How to switch on a gas stove?
Usually, you would need a lighter to operate a conventional gas stove. However, nowadays even conventional gas stoves can be operated without a lighter. If you are operating other kinds of gas stoves, then make sure you read the manual well before you start operating your stove.
If you are also interested in a pressure cooker for your gas stove then don’t forget to check out our review of the best pressure cookers you can buy.