Have you been looking for the best egg boiler in India, searched for “best egg boiler online India” but haven’t yet found the perfect one? Well, here, we will help you to not only find you the best egg boiler online India but also give you tips on how to choose the right egg boiler. Choosing such a product isn’t hard if you know what to look for.
Best Egg Boiler In India – Buying Guide
So to help you, here are a few things you can keep in mind about egg boilers:
Factors to Check
- The size of the egg boiler- whether you want a single layer or a double-layered one- is important.
- Try to choose a non-stick egg boiler for easier usage.
- If you buy a portable boiler, it will allow you to travel with it and carry it around.
- Make sure you check how much power the product will consume before you buy it.
- If you want one that is not too costly, try to stick to your budget.
Best Egg Boiler In India Reviews
Now here are some of the best egg boilers in India to get you started!
This is from one of the best egg boiler brands in India. It will change the way you cook eggs forever. Now, if you’re wondering what makes this so special, read on.
- This is one of the tops of 5 egg boiler in India and you can boil in 3 different modes- hard, medium and soft.
- The one-touch operation allows for easy usage.
- It will automatically turn off once the eggs are boiled.
- It can boil 7 eggs simultaneously.
This is one of the top 5 egg boilers in India and the best egg boiler in India that you can choose. It is automatic and comes in different colours. Here are more reasons why you should be buying this best egg boiler machine in India.
- It can be used to get soft, hard or medium-boiled eggs.
- It is an instant egg boiler and steamer that are easy to use.
- This best egg boiler machine in India can boil up to 7 eggs at the same time.
- The product also comes in multiple colours.
This is not only the best egg boiler in India but also the best electric egg boiler in India. From the egg boiler best brand in India, this product is easy to use and has a stylish finish. Here are some amazing features of this best electric egg boiler in India from the egg boiler best brand in India.
- It has a stainless steel body and the product is very durable and won’t rust easily.
- You can boil 6 eggs simultaneously through one-touch operation
- There are 3 boiling modes- hard, medium and soft- for you to choose from.
- The machine will automatically turn off after the function.
This can be called the best egg boiler in India owing to the 2 layers it has for this purpose. You can boil up to 14 eggs simultaneously using this! Not only that, this comes in many colours. So you can choose one that suits your kitchen.
- This egg boiler has an anti-scald design.
- One can boil 14 eggs at the same time because of the double layer.
- You don’t have to use any fat or oil to prepare the eggs.
- It can be used to poach, steam, boil, cook and fry eggs.
This is yet another best egg boiler in India from Kent. Small and compact, this machine will fit perfectly in your kitchen space. Now, if you’re still not sure, read on about its features:
- It can boil 7 eggs without any cracks.
- You can choose to have soft, medium or hard-boiled eggs.
- The heating plate is made of stainless steel.
- The machine will automatically turn-off after egg boiling and has a one-touch operation.
If you are looking for an egg boiler with a noise-free performance, then this is the one for you! Not only can it steam and boil eggs, but this can also be used to steam vegetables etc. You can even customize the settings according to your preference.
- A multi-functional cooker that can be used to steam, boil and poach eggs and also steam veggies.
- It is noise-free and will automatically turn off after the boiling process.
- The machine is compact and lightweight.
- It is also safe and healthy and will not harm you or the eggs inside.
This is another amazing egg boiler that you find online. This egg boiler is lightweight and easy to store. It has been designed compactly for this. Here is why you should choose this.
- This is an electric boiler that shuts off automatically.
- You can boil eggs within in 10 minutes.
- The materials used are steel and plastic.
- You can boil eggs without adding any fat or oil.
This was our list of some great egg boilers. We hope you found the best egg boiler in India from some of the best egg boiler brands in India for your home. An egg boiler can be of great use, especially in a busy household!
Are egg boilers safe?
Egg boilers are very safe to use. Most of them have a function that shuts them down automatically after the process. This will help you avoid any cooking accidents. It will also save you time as such products are fast.
How do I clean my egg boiler?
You need to make sure your boiler has cooled down before you start cleaning it. Do not put it in a dishwasher unless you know it is safe. Wash the lid and trays with a mild detergent and clean with hot water. Use a soft cloth. Use a wet cloth while cleaning the body and the vessel.
Can we make an omelette in egg boiler?
This depends on the egg boiler you are buying. To make an omelette, your electric egg boiler should come in a round shape and include a non-stick coated pan. This will help you cook an omelette in an egg boiler.
What’s the easiest way to boil eggs?
To hard boil eggs perfectly, place your eggs in a medium pot and fill with cold water by 1 inch. Once it boils, turn the heat off. Also, cover the pot. For almost 9-12 minutes, let the eggs cook. Afterwards, put the eggs in a bowl of cold water to peel the shell easily.
What is the use of egg needle in egg boiler?
You might have always wondered why one uses an egg needle while boiling. Also known as the egg piercer, this tool helps to poke holes in the air pocket of the eggshell. By doing so, one can prevent the shells from cracking during boiling.
Can we Boil potato in egg boiler?
There are many egg boilers or egg cookers that can easily be used to steam or boil other vegetables. If you choose such egg boilers, then you can easily boil potatoes in them. All it depends on is the type of egg boiler you choose.
How do you use an egg boiler Cup?
Most of the time, while buying an egg boiler, you will also receive a measuring cup. This is to help you measure the water that you need to put inside for boiling purposes. You can put almost 2.5 to 3 egg boiling measuring cups of water inside the egg cooker. Afterwards, you can place your eggs on the tray and cook them.
Do you need to pierce eggs before boiling?
You might have seen people pierce the shells of the eggs before they boil them. This is because piercing eggshells allows them to create a tiny hole in the air pocket of the shell. This way, the shells do not crack during the process of boiling. It also makes it easier to peel the shell after the eggs are cooked. Piercing can also help eggs to be nicely rounded and shaped. For more kitchen Accessories please Click Here