Places like schools, colleges, malls, restaurants, hotels, museums, office buildings, roads, etc. install CCTV cameras for safety. They are everywhere! If you are looking to add one to your house then you need the best CCTV camera in India to ensure the utmost security. It prevents thefts and burglaries. The best CCTV camera in India can help to lower the crime rate.
You can get the best CCTV camera in India at a price in your budget. When people see security cameras in a place then they have fear of getting caught and they will not do anything wrong. More and more people have started to install cameras at home. The cost of CCTV cameras for homes in India is affordable and within budget.
Best CCTV Camera In India – Buying Guide
It is important to consider a few factors like the image resolution, quality, the CCTV camera price in India for home, etc.
Factors to look for in the best CCTV camera in India
Some of the factors you need to look for are:
- Coverage– The best home security camera in India will be able to cover all the necessary grounds. Modern CCTV cameras can rotate 360 degrees to cover a large area. You can also buy the best home security camera in India with a higher pan/tilt zoom.
- Durability– The best CCTV camera in India will be durable in any condition. If you want an outdoor camera, then it should be waterproof. A wireless CCTV camera with night vision India will be beneficial.
- Image resolution– The best CCTV camera in India should have good picture quality with high resolution so that the recordings are clear. The best CCTV camera in India today produce HD videos in 1080p resolution. A wireless CCTV camera with night vision India should have infrared LED bulbs for night vision.
- Specific features– The best CCTV camera in India has many special features that you may want. A CCTV camera can have facial recognition or motion sensors so that it alerts you if there is a possible threat.
- Recording system– Many modern CCTV cameras have a slot for a micro SD card for storing the video recordings. Generally, the storage is upgradable to 128 GB. Some cameras record videos in a dedicated DVR or NVR system.
The best CCTV camera in India will make you feel safe at home and protect you from theft. But the home security camera price in India must be within your budget. Let us discuss the cost of CCTV cameras for a home in India.
CCTV camera system for home price in India
The CCTV camera system for home prices in India is based on different factors.
- A day and night vision home security camera price in India ranges from 600-3200 rupees.
- For only day vision, the CCTV camera price in India for home ranges from 1000-1500 rupees per piece.
- For only night vision, the CCTV camera for home prices in India is 900-1400 rupees.
- A bullet technology home camera price in India is 800-3500 rupees.
- A dome technology home camera price in India is 900-3000 rupees.
- An indoor use Wi-Fi CCTV camera price in India is 980-2950 rupees.
- An outdoor use Wi-Fi CCTV camera price in India is 800-2000 rupees.
- A wireless CCTV camera price in India is 1000-5000 rupees.
- The Mi CCTV camera price in India is 2500-3000 rupees.
- The CCTV camera for home prices in India for top brands ranges from 650-3000 rupees.
Best CCTV Camera In India Reviews
Let us move on and review the 10 best CCTV cameras in India.
This security camera is easy to setup. You can manage everything via the Tapo app. It works with Amazon Alexa and Google’s assistant. It has a motion detector. It also has a light and alarm that go off if there is any movement. It can provide a visual distance of 30ft.
- This is the best Wi-Fi CCTV camera in India with enhanced night vision.
- It is the best security camera for home in India.
- It produces HD videos in 1080p resolution.
- There is a micro SD card slot with storage of up to 128 GB that can record 16 days of footage.
This camera features an infrared vision for better picture quality at night. The low light color technology shows a full-color palette even in dim lighting, which can help identify any intruders at night. It is the best CCTV camera in India. It has a 2-way audio system. It also has a micro SD card slot that supports 64 GB storage. The Mi CCTV camera price in India ranges from 2500-3000 rupees.
- This is the best wireless CCTV camera in India.
- It has a 20-megapixel camera that records high-resolution videos in 1080p.
- It rotates fully, which enables it to record a 360o horizontal view and a 96o vertical view.
- This is the best CCTV camera in India.
- It comes with motion detectors that send you an alert when motion is detected.
This indoor Wi-Fi camera can record videos clearly day and night. The smart tracking feature automatically follows a moving person. There is a privacy option that you can activate through the app. There is a 2-way audio feature that lets you converse with someone even if you are far away.
- It records HD videos in 1080p resolution with a 2-megapixel camera.
- It has a 360 degrees pan/tilt zoom that provides seamless protection all day and covers a large distance.
- This security camera for home India has a reliable connection and can be easily set up.
- The AI technology detects all abnormal sounds and filters any false alerts of non-human things.
- You can store the videos on NVR or a micro SD card of up to 256 GB storage.
This smart security camera for home India has infrared night vision and advanced AI capabilities. You can ring an automatic siren in case of intrusion through the app. There is a 2-way talk feature. The ultra-wide lens has a view of 110 degrees.
- This is the most versatile and best CCTV camera for home in India.
- The face mask detection feature alerts you whenever there is a person at your door.
- It is weatherproof and the best outdoor security camera system in India.
- The secure car park feature notifies you whenever your car moves in or out of the parking zone.
- This camera records crystal clear videos with the 1080p fully HD camera.
This security camera can be easily installed with the help of the free ezviz app. You have to add this device to your mobile for live monitoring. The lens covers 340 degrees horizontally and 55 degrees vertically. It is password protected with anti-Flickr technology. The SD card is overwritten when it gets full.
- The smart panoramic pan tilt zoom covers a large area.
- The smart tracking option tracks all motions and alerts you immediately.
- This camera has 2 infrared lamps that can view up to 10m at night.
- The 2-way audio system allows you to have smooth communication.
- There is a slot for a micro SD card that supports storage of 256 GB.
This is a fully-HD security camera that can record for up to a distance of 20m in the dark. Its installation and management are very easy. This camera has a 3.6mm lens. It supports DVR and allows playback.
- The HD camera has a resolution of 1080p.
- It has infrared LED bulbs for clear night vision.
- It is compatible with HDX, AHD, DVRS, HDTVI, etc.
- The camera is shock-proof and damage-resistant.
- You can monitor the recording live without any delay or latency.
This camera has a 4G connection and works at a speed of 2mbps. It rotates horizontally and vertically. The app is supported in android and iOS and Windows PC software. The night vision grants visibility of up to 16ft in the dark. There is a micro SD card slot that supports storage of up to 64 GB.
- The lens covers every corner with the 360 degrees view.
- This is a smart wireless camera and can be easily set up with a mobile app.
- The 2-way audio feature allows you to have smooth conversations with your loved ones.
- The motion detectors send you an alert when a movement is detected.
This camera is easy to set up and maintain. You can control it through a user-friendly mobile app. There is a reset button on the camera. It offers cloud storage along with SD card storage. The high pan tilt zoom makes the videos clear and detailed even from a distance. It also has infrared night vision.
- The camera has a wide dynamic range that can rotate 355 degrees horizontally and 90 degrees vertically.
- There is a micro SD card slot that supports storage of 128 GB.
- The advanced AI technology detects motion and notifies you immediately.
- The 2-megapixel camera captures clear videos in a 1080p resolution.
- It has a 2-way audio feature and it allows multi people sharing.
You can mount this camera on the wall or the ceiling. You can connect it to any mobile. You can also connect it to a power bank to use it without electricity. It allows live monitoring and playback of the recordings. The camera rotates 255 degrees horizontally and 110 degrees vertically. It needs to be connected to Wi-Fi and consumes less internet compared to others.
- The SD card slot supports storage of up to 64 GB.
- It has motion-detecting sensors and infrared bulbs for clear night vision.
- It has a wide-angle view with 360 degrees movement.
- This is a wireless security camera that records HD videos in 720p resolution.
- You can use it as a 2-way audio intercom and for video chatting.
This app is controlled by its mobile app. You can set it up by scanning the QR code. It has a multi-user sharing feature, which allows you to share the live footage with other people. It is compatible with ONVIF. The wide-angle view can rotate 105 degrees.
- You can speak to your loved ones with the built-in mic and speaker.
- It is equipped with smart motion sensors that detect even the tiniest movement and alerts you.
- The infrared night vision shows you crystal clear images even in the dark.
- It records HD videos with a 2-megapixel camera in 1080p resolution.
- There is an SD card slot that supports storage of up to 128 GB.
Frequently asked questions
Which CCTV camera is best for a home?
The Mi 360° 1080p smart security camera is the best home security camera in India. It has a 20-megapixel camera that records high-resolution videos in 1080p. It rotates fully, which enables it to record a 360o horizontal view and a 96o vertical view.
Is it worth having CCTV at home?
Yes. More and more people have started to install CCTV at home. It games them peace of mind and makes them feel secure. The best security camera in India will have various features like motion sensors and night vision to provide to utmost safety.
How much does a CCTV camera cost?
There are many products in the market, which enables you to buy the best camera in India within your budget. A wireless CCTV camera price in India ranges from 1000-5000 rupees.
Is wireless CCTV better than wired?
Yes, wireless is better than wired because they are easy to install and does not run on electricity. This is useful when there is a power shortage.
Does CCTV work without Internet?
Yes, they do. They will keep recording even without the internet. An internet connection is only required when you have to access the camera remotely. Wi-Fi connection has its uses but it is not necessary all the time.
How can I see CCTV on mobile?
Most of the CCTV cameras are controlled via a mobile app. You can monitor the footage live on the app. It also allows the playback of recordings. Some cameras allow multi-sharing, which allows you to share the live recording with your loved ones.
How can I install CCTV at home?
A CCTV camera comes with an installation guide. They are easy to install and set up. Most of them use a mobile app. You can mount a CCTV on the ceiling by drilling screws. You can also call an electrician for wired cameras.
Which CCTV camera is best for night vision?
The TP-Link Tapo C100 Security Camera records HD videos in 1080p resolution. It has enhanced infrared night vision. It can produce crystal clear videos up to a distance of 30ft, even in dark.
How do I choose a CCTV camera?
You should consider factors like image resolution, features, durability, and price. Choose a product from the best CCTV camera in India so that you are aware of the quality.
Why are CCTV images so poor?
Because the cameras have low megapixels. Even the best home security camera in India comes with a 5-megapixel lens, which is low. But modern cameras have better quality with high-resolution.
For more such helpful product reviews click here.